S-FM 167: Standard - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

Day One

Frog was killed last night. He was a Citizen.

He did not leave a last will.

Night Two will begin at https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=December+4%2C+2015+4pm+CST

Players Alive

1. Teld SuperJack
    3. Calix
    4. RLVG
    5. Ika
    6. Yukitaka Oni
    7. Zekrom2802
    9. powerofdeath
    10. Iced_Monopoly
    11. Toadette
    12. TheDarkestLight
    13. Suntax

Graveyard

8. Mikecall
    2. Frog

Role List

Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Citizen
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town

Executioner
    Hidden Neutral

Link to Setup:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...S-FM-Standard?
    Day Zero:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...M-167-Standard
    Last edited by AppleyNO; December 2nd, 2015 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Detective here. Zekrom2802 visited Frog last night.

-vote Zekrom2802
    What backing have you provided in your Day 1 posts to support your claim?

As an aside, scum are lazy fucks confirmed. Picking the active townies purely for being active can only be classed as scum not caring enough to actually find TPRs. Lurkfest by Day 4 incoming is confirmed /kind-of rant.

[No feedback here. I'll make a chart of N1 feedback for you guys]

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

For the first time ever, I completely forgot to submit a night action

:toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    What backing have you provided in your Day 1 posts to support your claim?

As an aside, scum are lazy fucks confirmed. Picking the active townies purely for being active can only be classed as scum not caring enough to actually find TPRs. Lurkfest by Day 4 incoming is confirmed /kind-of rant.

[No feedback here. I'll make a chart of N1 feedback for you guys]
    Nothing. Why would I ever claim my role day 1.

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Why the fuck did you claim PR?
    I always submit actions as citizen too. "Sleep in bed", " Sit on chair"

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Nothing. Why would I ever claim my role day 1.
    I didn't mean 'wave a flag going 'I STALK PEOPLE', I meant if you had any posts that would hint or imply at you being a PR or whatnot. Some players do that from the start.

I suppose what I'm asking is, why should we believe you? Or even better, what did you hope to achieve with your Day 1 play and how would this benefit town?

In your favour, it's Day 1/2/whatever and revealing yourself to lynch Zekrom does seem like a dumbass move for scum.

RLVG, you auto-assume he's town. He could also be an Actress who was killed by a Mass Murderer while visiting a Shitizen /s In all seriousness, I'm guessing he didn't think he would die Night 1.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

Based on the lack of Last Will, I'm going to take it with a grain of salt and assume Frog might've been an Actress.

Pedit : Lol, you called out on me before I could post it.
    I think an ISO on Frog might help clarify things if this theory picks up speed. If we assume Frog is scum (a possibility I was entertaining and had plans for), then I think Suntax is a scum partner of his. Thoughts?

At the moment, I may be one of the pressure votes on Zekrom after POD gives a reasoned response to me. I don't want to prematurely cut off discussion, however.

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

We're on to a start.
    I always find it scummy when people have to point our they're town like this, or town read themselves.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

31. ISO #481

Are we taking Yuki's claim seriously or not? I'm dubious over the two neutrals being unable to kill anyone for obvious reasons.

If they're a Jester and the Host planned for this, then that's two kills set up for town either way.
    I don't think it matters at rhe moment. Yuki's trolling to not be a night target makes sense though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #482

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I always find it scummy when people have to point our they're town like this, or town read themselves.
    Oh hun, I'm always living on the edge of scum and town.

Are we taking Yuki's claim seriously or not? I'm dubious over the two neutrals being unable to kill anyone for obvious reasons.

If they're a Jester and the Host planned for this, then that's two kills set up for town either way.
    I don't know if we should take that claim seriously. I might softclaim by jokingly claim I'm an Amnesiac myself and it won't get far, unless if we actually hardclaim it.

Yuki is Yuki tho, so a hardclaim might not be too believeable either.

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

Detective here. Zekrom2802 visited Frog last night.

-vote Zekrom2802
    I indeed visited Frog last night. I'm a Sheriff and wanted to see if he's really town. He came up as not town to me, so I guess he really was an actress. This probably sounds completely dubious, because I didn't even soft-claim before...
    Made in China

41. ISO #491

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Cali's if your town your way too passive
    How so? I'm voting and trying not to stifle discussion down only to one player when we're half an hour in.

Oh look at that, new information from Zekrom! Hence why your idea to lynch super-early sucks massive balls :P Why do that when you can get more evidence against the scum?

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

There's less than two hours lest, FYI.

Based on votes and activity on players, we have to determine if we do want to lynch Mike, or go for a No Lynch.
    I can put him on L-1.
    You probably used that wolframalpha-link again, didn't you? We actually had way more than 2 hours left. It somehow doesn't work for us correctly and if we "fix" it like in S-FM Black War it doesn't work for the americans'.

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    -vote mikecall

Role survival arguments are stuipidly scummy
    This hammer seems so rushed, he just claimed sheriff 15 minutes before and didn't even have time to actually provide some information or answer Calix's question.
    Made in China

45. ISO #495

Oh fantastic, PR claims from two of the scummier players. Zekrom, I didn't notice any change in your behaviour even after Mikecall blatantly soft-claimed Sheriff in his 'I'll check Calix tonight to try and lynch her tomorrow, lol' post. Do you really think there are two Sheriffs in a set-up like this? Is that why you didn't try and tear apart his claim, eh?

As I was there at the time, I am pretty sure that RLVG wasn't lying, so your argument against him is shaky there. According to the times I got, we only had 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours left in the day. New ground was not going to be tread in that time with the sparse number of online players.

46. ISO #496

Well now we will have to wait to see it somebody cc zekrom because without such information we shall be unable to find out if zekrom is lying or not
    on a different note I don't know much about frog but I'm sure most people leave a lw and frog being very active and imo pro town to not post a last will seems overly suspicious but that's just my 2 cents

47. ISO #497

Oh fantastic, PR claims from two of the scummier players. Zekrom, I didn't notice any change in your behaviour even after Mikecall blatantly soft-claimed Sheriff in his 'I'll check Calix tonight to try and lynch her tomorrow, lol' post. Do you really think there are two Sheriffs in a set-up like this? Is that why you didn't try and tear apart his claim, eh?

As I was there at the time, I am pretty sure that RLVG wasn't lying, so your argument against him is shaky there. According to the times I got, we only had 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours left in the day. New ground was not going to be tread in that time with the sparse number of online players.
    Also, you just confirmed POD. Since he didn't say that anyone else visited...

Suntax, why are you trying to out the Sheriff? Zekrom just confirmed POD with his defense. Therefore, Zekrom has to be the killer. Funnily enough, you were defending him Day 1. A detailed explanation on that would be appreciated, as I've already stated I find you suspicious.

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

I actually wasn't online when the hammer happened because of different time-zones, so I didn't even have time to react on his claim.

We actually had time until ~0 AM UTC I think and he posted it at 7:38 AM UTC, for example the link that the host provided for this day is saying that this day ended 41 minutes ago for me.

The host even said it here:
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Some people are having problems with the Wolfram Alpha link, but as a clarification night is 24 hours long. Day One will begin 24 hours after I posted the Night One post, which will be December 2nd, 2015, 4 pm Central Standard Time (That's an American timezone).

EDIT: Here is the time in Greenwich Mean Time for those of you in Europe! https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...wich+Mean+Time
    Made in China

50. ISO #500