S-FM 167: Standard - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

Night Two

Zekrom2802 was lynched in the name of the Sc2Mafia people. He was a Citizen.

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802
    LW:
    "I'm retarded... I tried to somehow explain myself away, but I embarrassingly failed hard. It was a very bad idea to target frog...
    To Yuki: I'll miss you.
    To Toadette: Atleast you didn't policy-lynch me.
    To RLVG: I'll for sure get randomly revived.
    To pod: I officially hate you now.
    To Frog: Even if you can't read this because you're dead, I REGRET NOTHING! (I actually do regret it.)
    To all the rest: Nothing. Absolutely Nothing.

RIP me."

Day Two will begin in 23.5 hours at December 5th, 2015 at 4:00pm CST - https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=December+5%2C+2015+4pm+CST

Players Alive

1. Teld SuperJack
    3. Calix
    4. RLVG
    5. Ika
    6. Yukitaka Oni
    9. powerofdeath
    10. Iced_Monopoly
    11. Toadette
    12. TheDarkestLight
    13. Suntax

Graveyard
    8. Mikecall
    2. Frog
    7. Zekrom2802

Role List
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Citizen
    Citizen
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town

Executioner
    Hidden Neutral

Link to Setup:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...S-FM-Standard?
    Day Zero:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...M-167-StandardDay One:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...461#post539461

Good luck players!
    Last edited by AppleyNO; December 3rd, 2015 at 03:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

2. ISO #602

Day Two

PowerofDeath was found murdered. He was a Detective.

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath
    -lw n1 zebrom - visited frog, obv actress, n2: ice_monopoly

Night Three will begin in 48 hours at December 6th, 2015 at 4:00pm CST - https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=December+7%2C+2015+4pm+CST

Players Alive

1. Teld SuperJack
    3. Calix
    4. RLVG
    5. Ika
    6. Yukitaka Oni
    10. Iced_Monopoly
    11. Toadette
    12. TheDarkestLight
    13. Suntax

Graveyard
    8. Mikecall
    2. Frog
    7. Zekrom2802
    9. powerofdeath

Role List
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Citizen
    Citizen
    Detective
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town

Executioner
    Hidden Neutral

Link to Setup:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...S-FM-Standard?
    Day Zero:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...M-167-Standard
    Day One:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...461#post539461
    Day Two:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...013#post540013

Good luck players!
    Last edited by AppleyNO; December 5th, 2015 at 06:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

I'll give mafia some props; I didn't expect them to have the sheer balls to attack the confirmed town member with a potential Doctor around. I guess with two scum roles down, they're a little desperate. The implications of this attack are rather worrying, actually.

A. There's no Doctor.

B. There's a Doctor, but they assumed WIFOM would protect POD and went for someone else. Mafia anticipated this move and attacked straight off the bat.

In any case, I wouldn't oppose following the implied lead in POD's will and encourage some friendly questioning of Iced_Monopoly

Especially as Iced can't tell that ZEKROM WAS AN ACTRESS.

- He visited Frog ALONGSIDE THE MAFIA KILLER.

- Frog = Citizen, therefore the Actress would flip Citizen.

- He claimed Sheriff and tried claiming Frog was mafia despite TDL thoroughly wrecking this theory. How did you miss this yesterday?

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Okay, we had pod and zekrom both confirm zekrom visited frog, and then zekrom flips cit on a lynch. Am I missing something here? Citz cant visit and zekrom made a sheriff claim, there are also no witches or busses?
    Zekky was actress. We have 1 more alive town and 1 dead mafia.

He killed Frog who was a cit, flipped cit for visiting Frog last
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

Zekky made a big boo boo. If he claimed POD was lying he would flip cit on reveal and Mafia wouldn't have had to kill POD. Hilarious.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Zekky made a big boo boo. If he claimed POD was lying he would flip cit on reveal and Mafia wouldn't have had to kill POD. Hilarious.
    Yeah, I don't think he thought that one through very well.

SuperJack, please make a comprehensive list of the ones you can find if you have the time. I'd like to see some of your thoughts on this game so far.

For lack of a better lead, I'll vote Yuki for now. Say what you will about low-hanging fruit, but some legitimate contribution would be appreciated at this stage.

-vote Yukitaka Oni

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post

SuperJack, please make a comprehensive list of the ones you can find if you have the time. I'd like to see some of your thoughts on this game so far.

For lack of a better lead, I'll vote Yuki for now. Say what you will about low-hanging fruit, but some legitimate contribution would be appreciated at this stage.

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    Don't worry Jew >)o.o)> am coming for you!!!!

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Don't worry Jew >)o.o)> am coming for you!!!!
    If you're jester, I'm still going to vote for you anyway because I won't believe you if you claim. It's not ideal to lose a potential town to kill a jester, but I'd be willing to chance that you're not.

Enjoy your win [as jester]/ loss [as scum].

19. ISO #619

So....lynch me v)o.o)>?
    I would like to say that Yuki is likely jester or scum playing jester but Yuki is smart and unreadable so I have no idea what to think of this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. ISO #620

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    I will say it. We have as SuperJack stated a chance to look at Zekkys posts and interactions given his flip, but you latch onto Yuki instead which is an easy lynch.

-vote Calix

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Especially as Iced can't tell that ZEKROM WAS AN ACTRESS.

- He visited Frog ALONGSIDE THE MAFIA KILLER.

- Frog = Citizen, therefore the Actress would flip Citizen.

- He claimed Sheriff and tried claiming Frog was mafia despite TDL thoroughly wrecking this theory. How did you miss this yesterday?
    Right right... that makes sense. Im an idiot. Its too early for this shit.

23. ISO #623

I would like to say that Yuki is likely jester or scum playing jester but Yuki is smart and unreadable so I have no idea what to think of this.
    That's why I'd like to simplify things and lynch them. Since the odds of two Actresses are low, we'll get a legitimate role flip that way.

I'm not scared of a jester with Executioner dead. I guess that could be their plan but I'd like to clear things up over what the last neutral is.

Honestly, there are only three people I would consider voting for and they're one of them. I can admit that due to said unreadable posts, there won't be a lot to gain from this lynch aside from a notable decrease in troll posts, however.

I said that I would vote them 'for now', implying I'm waiting for a better lead (such as with SuperJack, as I said). I don't see how they can be construed as town in any way as they have contributed absolutely nothing. They won't have many meaningful interactions, thus meaning that they won't be a focal point in SuperJack's analysis.

24. ISO #624

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I was roleblocked again.

The fact I was roleblocked twice makes me extremely sure of that it's a Consort.
    Not to insult you, but I'm failing to see the Townie McTownieness radiating off you that would make you a target for a Consort - and for two nights in a row at that.

25. ISO #625

I'd just like to note that you agree with me about Yuki potentially being scum, yet you are opposed to a single vote on them. This seems like an overreaction.

26. ISO #626

Not to insult you, but I'm failing to see the Townie McTownieness radiating off you that would make you a target for a Consort - and for two nights in a row at that.
    It's Mafia's warning v)o.o)> they are trying to warm me not to lynch them or they will roleblock Doctor and kill me v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

I'd just like to note that you agree with me about Yuki potentially being scum, yet you are opposed to a single vote on them. This seems like an overreaction.
    I said I would like to say that's the case but I don't think it is

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #632

I said I would like to say that's the case but I don't think it is
    If they were town, why have they contributed a grand total of zero useful things to say? Even a town who is being scummy to avoid the mafia would at least try and contribute on the side. It's not like their past record shows them to be incapable of contributing and using the same play style at the same time, so I'm not seeing it as an excuse.

I'd like the record to show that I gained 3 votes, with some exemplary reasoning [/sarcasm; only Toadette had anywhere near a good reason], in the space of an hour.

33. ISO #633

If they were town, why have they contributed a grand total of zero useful things to say? Even a town who is being scummy to avoid the mafia would at least try and contribute on the side. It's not like their past record shows them to be incapable of contributing and using the same play style at the same time, so I'm not seeing it as an excuse.

I'd like the record to show that I gained 3 votes, with some exemplary reasoning [/sarcasm; only Toadette had anywhere near a good reason], in the space of an hour.
    The play that Yuki is doing is a contribution. He's generating conversation, including the one we're having now.

Wall posts =/= contribution.

Yuki is being more helpful than a player that doesn't post.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34. ISO #634

Day 3 drop the hint: Yuki want to gamethrow v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^

35. ISO #635

The play that Yuki is doing is a contribution. He's generating conversation, including the one we're having now.

That is one hell of a sketchy and weak defense of Yuki's actions. Im going to have to agree with Calix, Yuki needs to contribute something, anything. Shitposting does not count as meaningful contributions.

36. ISO #636

A. You said he does this every game, which I'm not arguing with. However, it wouldn't generate a lot of productive conversation because he'd expect most of the players to wave it off as 'oh, he alway does this so we can ignore him'. How well did that work out in, say, that Camp Mafia game with Yuki/ ika?

B. I've never said that wall posts mean higher contribution to the day chat. In fact, I outright stated the opposite when talking to Suntax.

C. ??? That's your argument? 'He actually posts! That's better than a lurker!'

Why would you consider that to be a good thing? Doesn't that contradict your 'longer posts aren't necessarily town' point you just made in the preceding sentence? According to this logic, spam would count as contribution because hey, all of those annoyed comments about reporting the player can be said to be conversation generated by the spammer*

*I'm not suggesting Yuki is spamming, just using it to show how your argument is flimsy.

37. ISO #637

That is one hell of a sketchy and weak defense of Yuki's actions. Im going to have to agree with Calix, Yuki needs to contribute something, anything. Shitposting does not count as meaningful contributions.
    I drop the hint each day. You can guess my role now v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^

38. ISO #638

I'm not saying what Yuki is doing is good, but that its not useless either.

You literally want to vote Yuki for shitposting, which is not scummy. As scum I look for the easy vote for town to mislynch or leave the easy vote alive

I haven't done enough for ika to townread me I don't think so I don't know why he's sheeping me. That makes me worried, but I'm more suspicious of Calix ATM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

39. ISO #639

I'm not defending Yuki. I wouldn't play that way, but saying Yuki is being useless is misleading

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #640

Not to draw attention from the calix vote train, but Ika has still failed to contribute anything meaningful either, and hes back for his 3rd *im not posting anything, just a vote, see you all tomorrow* attitude. I previously read Ika as neut/neut killing, and would still likely put him in that basket, but even if he is lazy town, I see no problem in losing him, its not like hes an asset anyways.

-vote Ika

41. ISO #641

Just to reinforce your point, I recall Toadette defending ika's posting style - for lack of a better word. She's starting to have a history (in this game) of defending poor play and that's not something that will help town in the late-game.

It's pathetic that this mentality leads to players who constantly do this shit being rewarded with a place in the late-game.

Yuki, I can take a potshot at your soft-claim. The reason my vote is on you is because I think said claim is a pile of crap.

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

I'm not saying what Yuki is doing is good, but that its not useless either.

You literally want to vote Yuki for shitposting, which is not scummy. As scum I look for the easy vote for town to mislynch or leave the easy vote alive

I haven't done enough for ika to townread me I don't think so I don't know why he's sheeping me. That makes me worried, but I'm more suspicious of Calix ATM
    As far as potential options for how to act as town go, it's near rock bottom in terms of being useful. Hey, imagine if they had contributed literally ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE earlier. We wouldn't be wasting time on this dumb conversation.

One or two shitposts =/= scum. Shitposting AND NOTHING ELSE = scummy.

Yes, clearly the person trying to improve the quality of daychat over the guy who a) hammered Day 1 before Mikecall could defend their Sheriff claim, b) was vocally against discussion on Day 2 and c) sheep-voted onto the next train is the real scum here.

44. ISO #644

Just to reinforce your point, I recall Toadette defending ika's posting style - for lack of a better word. She's starting to have a history (in this game) of defending poor play and that's not something that will help town in the late-game.

It's pathetic that this mentality leads to players who constantly do this shit being rewarded with a place in the late-game.

Yuki, I can take a potshot at your soft-claim. The reason my vote is on you is because I think said claim is a pile of crap.
    I made fun of ikas posting style actually and apologized when I offended him as I didn't mean for it to be personal. Where did I defend ikas posting style?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45. ISO #645

As far as potential options for how to act as town go, it's near rock bottom in terms of being useful. Hey, imagine if they had contributed literally ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE earlier. We wouldn't be wasting time on this dumb conversation.

One or two shitposts =/= scum. Shitposting AND NOTHING ELSE = scummy.

Yes, clearly the person trying to improve the quality of daychat over the guy who a) hammered Day 1 before Mikecall could defend their Sheriff claim, b) was vocally against discussion on Day 2 and c) sheep-voted onto the next train is the real scum here.
    No, shitposting over and over = trolling, not scummy. Zekky did it all last game I played with him and I pushed for a policy lynch of him.

I was scum, he was town. Is the situation here the same? Could be. This could be a TvT as well. All I know is your attitude towards Yuki makes me more suspicious of you than I could be of him.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46. ISO #646

I hammer my Jew because reaper would promise me a doctor v)o.o)>
    I hammer you because you doubt everyone ^)o.o)^
    I hammer Mike because mama told me to >)o.o)v
    What's the problem officer? I got lynch because I am black v)o.o)>? Or because I am commie?

v)o.o)^

47. ISO #647

I made fun of ikas posting style actually and apologized when I offended him as I didn't mean for it to be personal. Where did I defend ikas posting style?
    *rereads the chat*

*realises I accused you of something you were accusing POD of doing*

You are correct. I retract that accusation.

As it stands, we have no tangible leads. It's hard not to read Yuki's actions as being a cover for a Neutral Killing. I'm targeting them because I'm 90% sure we have an Arsonist for the 2nd Neutral and I don't like the possibility of losing 2 town in a night purely because the suspect is trolling. Would it not be better for us to take the risk of lynching one unproductive 'town'?

I'm aware that this is something a scum would do. I find it reasonable that you're suspicious of me. However, the mood of the town yesterday was that Iced was likely mafia. Would I not choose to attack him if I wanted an easy lynch?

If you are so convinced that I am scum, why not simply ask Yuki to pick me to kill if they flip Jester? You managed to get them to vote with you last time.

As for TvT, I've been operating under that assumption the entire time. One of the reasons that I'm continuing this debate is so that you keep talking.

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

I hammer my Jew because reaper would promise me a doctor v)o.o)>
    I hammer you because you doubt everyone ^)o.o)^
    I hammer Mike because mama told me to >)o.o)v
    What's the problem officer? I got lynch because I am black v)o.o)>? Or because I am commie?
    Okay, thats somewhat of a start... Could you provide some thoughts about the active players here?

50. ISO #650

*rereads the chat*

*realises I accused you of something you were accusing POD of doing*

You are correct. I retract that accusation.

As it stands, we have no tangible leads. It's hard not to read Yuki's actions as being a cover for a Neutral Killing. I'm targeting them because I'm 90% sure we have an Arsonist for the 2nd Neutral and I don't like the possibility of losing 2 town in a night purely because the suspect is trolling. Would it not be better for us to take the risk of lynching one unproductive 'town'?

I'm aware that this is something a scum would do. I find it reasonable that you're suspicious of me. However, the mood of the town yesterday was that Iced was likely mafia. Would I not choose to attack him if I wanted an easy lynch?

If you are so convinced that I am scum, why not simply ask Yuki to pick me to kill if they flip Jester? You managed to get them to vote with you last time.

As for TvT, I've been operating under that assumption the entire time. One of the reasons that I'm continuing this debate is so that you keep talking.
    v)o.o)>/___________v)o.o)v douse

v)o.o)^