S-FM 167: Standard - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Also, you just confirmed POD. Since he didn't say that anyone else visited...

Suntax, why are you trying to out the Sheriff? Zekrom just confirmed POD with his defense. Therefore, Zekrom has to be the killer. Funnily enough, you were defending him Day 1. A detailed explanation on that would be appreciated, as I've already stated I find you suspicious.
    That's not how his role works. He targeted me and saw who I visited. It doesn't work like a lookout.
    Made in China

2. ISO #502

I find Suntax's association with suspicious characters (Zekrom, Frog) to be worth pressuring a little. Thus, I shall move away my vote from the L-2 train for now.

-vote Suntax

How have your actions so far been in the favour of town?

Zekrom, he targeted FROG. He said FROG was visited BY you, and only YOU.

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Well now we will have to wait to see it somebody cc zekrom because without such information we shall be unable to find out if zekrom is lying or not
    on a different note I don't know much about frog but I'm sure most people leave a lw and frog being very active and imo pro town to not post a last will seems overly suspicious but that's just my 2 cents
    Lol, why are you defending me that hard?
    Made in China

4. ISO #504

I find Suntax's association with suspicious characters (Zekrom, Frog) to be worth pressuring a little. Thus, I shall move away my vote from the L-2 train for now.

-vote Suntax

"You are a Detective! You may follow someone at night to see who, if anyone, they visited."

Either I'm totally retarded or that role-card means that it works like a standard sc2-detective
    Made in China

5. ISO #505

-vote Suntax

I redact this accusation. I just reread POD's post/ Zekrom's post and I'm wrong.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

On the topic of early lynching unless there is solid evidnce on a neutral scum such as arso or mm never fast lynch as you should really use the whole day for discussion and last couple hours on voting hammers
    also zekrom and calix what's your opinions on mikecalls last will personally I think it's a load of gobshite and is just trying to insult your pro town stand points since he was a neut.

Petit 2-in not defending you zekrom just stating facts unless I missed something yesterday near to the days end then I'm oblivous to how me stating that unless a sheriff cc zekrom then zekrom is a confirmed sheriff or have I been posing epic mafia too much and thought it works the same here

Pedit-actually your point on making zekrom confirmed killer is stupid and obsurd because yes it confirms that zekrom visited but not killed,also I am and was in no way defending him and naming him as the biggest town at the time I posted because I put him up there as town because at that moment in time he was and looked like the lesser of a couple evils since I had no option on ika, rlvg,power of death and I thought yuki was scummy at that time[which I did mention] the only other option was you,zekrom and then frog since I actually forgot about him being in game.
    back into the sheriff we don't know if zekrom actually killed frog or if he is sherrif unless I missed a soft claim or hard claim of sherrif yesterday then he is the only sherrif claim

9. ISO #509

I didn't mean 'wave a flag going 'I STALK PEOPLE', I meant if you had any posts that would hint or imply at you being a PR or whatnot. Some players do that from the start.

I suppose what I'm asking is, why should we believe you? Or even better, what did you hope to achieve with your Day 1 play and how would this benefit town?

In your favour, it's Day 1/2/whatever and revealing yourself to lynch Zekrom does seem like a dumbass move for scum.

RLVG, you auto-assume he's town. He could also be an Actress who was killed by a Mass Murderer while visiting a Shitizen /s In all seriousness, I'm guessing he didn't think he would die Night 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    I indeed visited Frog last night. I'm a Sheriff and wanted to see if he's really town. He came up as not town to me, so I guess he really was an actress. This probably sounds completely dubious, because I didn't even soft-claim before...
    Holy fucking shit are you guys stupid or trying to pass ridiculous shit off to seem townish?

First off, if he was an Actress visiting a Citizen, then that means the Mass Murderer must have also visited the Citizen, and that means the Citizen would DIE. Which he DIDN'T. Now you might go "Oh but a Doctor visited them". If the Doctor healed the Citizen, the Doctor would fucking DIE.

Zekrom screwed himself over by saying he got Frog as Not-town. The Mafia can't fucking kill their own in this game under any circumstance, and if Frog really was an Actress then the Citizen he visited, or a Doctor would have died.

Zekrom for scum, Calix for his ally since he's trying to derail the train.

-vote Zekrom2802
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    I have to agree with you there, he is buddying me hard, randomly reading me as town without any explanation yet
    I might ISO his posts later to present my case. It doesn't seem like many people think it's a valid lynch possibility for Day 3.

In the meanwhile, a more detailed reasoning of why you picked Frog would not go amiss. You visited him 'to check if he's really town'? NO SHIT.

TDL, did you miss the '/s' tag next to my post? I was the person that asked if Citizens can die to Mass Murderers...

Also, we have 48 hours. We're on Hour Two. Of course I want to get more information from other players before we lynch Zekrom, especially as you think he's confirmed scum. Why waste a day focusing solely on proving he's scum when we can find his allies?

12. ISO #512

I might ISO his posts later to present my case. It doesn't seem like many people think it's a valid lynch possibility for Day 3.

In the meanwhile, a more detailed reasoning of why you picked Frog would not go amiss. You visited him 'to check if he's really town'? NO SHIT.

TDL, did you miss the '/s' tag next to my post? I was the person that asked if Citizens can die to Mass Murderers...

Also, we have 48 hours. We're on Hour Two. Of course I want to get more information from other players before we lynch Zekrom, especially as you think he's confirmed scum. Why waste a day focusing solely on proving he's scum when we can find his allies?
    Link it then sir.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

Sorry to waste a post on being an idiot, but what do you mean?
    Nvm, I see what it is. The "/s In all seriousness, I'm guessing he didn't think he would die Night 1."

That literally doesn't explain why you even CONSIDERED that possibility unless you wanted to try and defend your ally.

Also, I don't have to pressure other people since I got the scum team down. You for trying to derail Zekrom's train, Zekrom for the night result and his claim, and ika for his fast hammer on a Sheriff claim yesterday, whether it was true or not. Sure, ika might be neutral scum and the third Mafia is still out there, but still, I'm content where this is.

15. ISO #515

Before I begin, just a quick reference to this post made yesterday during the hammering;
    Let the record show that Iced was here and left.
    My PC is almost always on, and I have this game left in a tab always open, so whilst I may not be around, it will likely show me as on 18 hours a day on this thread. Had I been around during that hammering, I still wouldnt have voted though, I thought I made it clear I had no intentions of a D1/0 lynch.

Anyways TDL is correct
    First off, if he was an Actress visiting a Citizen, then that means the Mass Murderer must have also visited the Citizen, and that means the Citizen would DIE. Which he DIDN'T. Now you might go "Oh but a Doctor visited them". If the Doctor healed the Citizen, the Doctor would fucking DIE.
    The only other scenario would be that zekrom himself was targetting by an MM, thus leaving the citizen unharmed, but this would then result in the death of the detective, which also did not occur. It seems at this point zekrom is scum, and I will be voting him today unless any new information arises. However I am also abstaining on that vote for as long as possible so that we may discuss more.

16. ISO #516

I'm with TDL. Zekkys claim is bullshit.

I'll be voting him eventually before the day ends. He should be lynched.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. ISO #517

Finally get to lynch him. Looking forward to it.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    The only way Zekrom is telling the truth is if Frog was framed.

That's simply not good enough for me.
    Lol, you are right, I didn't even think about a framer yet.

It honestly was mostly random, in the aftermath I see that Suntix or ika would be a much better target... I completely forgot about my night action until the night was almost over, so I panicked. To my defense I only got Citizen or mafia and never a TPR as a role yet... I know that I sound incredibly uncredible, but I didn't expect that of all people frog got killed...
    Made in China

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

I'm sorry but zekrom from what I just read that is the most bullshit I ever heard and the excuse of I'm never been tpr before is also a load of shit because this is my first game on this site so I don't know what I'm doing but I'm not using it as a excuse for anything I write./rant
    the only reason I am not lynching you is i don't want to put on on l-2 this early into game

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

What if I am mm since I claim neutral v)o.o)>?
    If we operate under the assumption that Frog was indeed a citizen, and that he was killed by zekrom, a scum, and with no other night kills taking place, the chances of a MM being about are low. If the host has created a traditional save, then jester/amne/exec are likely one of the neuts, with MM/arson taking the other neutral position. Id be inclined to believe there is an arson about, but there is also no evidence to support that the host would spawn neutrals as 1 benign 1 evil.

23. ISO #523

Also the fact that you forgot about your action is shit all aswell,1 hour before you should put your night action in [if you had one] and you had good time to write up your last will and think on the best target to check [if you are actually sheriff which is highly unlikely] if you were a sheriff you would go to someone like Ika,RLVG,Pod even yuki before a pro town player like frog.
    also the fact you got only 'citizen or mafia' if shite aswell due to the fact that most mafias have actions and thought processes like a tor,,

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

Framer :
    - Target has a flipped result for Sheriffs.
    - Detectives will see target visit the Mafia kill target.

Actress :
    - Target someone, when dying they will flip as the role of the target.

These are the two only possible roles.

Actress acts after Arsonist, Mafia Kills, Vigilante Kills and Jester Suicide.
    Framer is obvious that it isn't the case here.

Frog is a Citizen.

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Framer :
    - Target has a flipped result for Sheriffs.
    - Detectives will see target visit the Mafia kill target.

Actress :
    - Target someone, when dying they will flip as the role of the target.

These are the two only possible roles.

Actress acts after Arsonist, Mafia Kills, Vigilante Kills and Jester Suicide.
    Framer is obvious that it isn't the case here.

Frog is a Citizen.
    So you're saying that an actress doesn't work because it acts after all sources of death? What's the point of an actress then? Why is it obvious that Framer isn't the case?
    Made in China

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Why frame the one that's going to be night killed by the Mafia?
    Actress works in the long-con.
    This. Which is why I'm not considering it. Unless the Mafia is seriously fucking stupid, this just didn't happen.

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

Quoting is a pain on mobile, but in regards to your comment rlvg, its 9:30am here, ive things to do, and as far as I can see, zekrom is going to be lynched, theres a good chance I'll miss the lynching, so I want to register my vote on him now. Its still l-2, so its not like im being scummy, its easily an avoidable lynch if something changes. Will likely be back in 2-3 hours.

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Fuck whatever discussion I'm disrupting. A WILD ISO APPEARS:

I hope these quotes actually work.

Ah hello comrades it seems like shit is already going down in general my thoughts on a day 1 lynch are transferred between yes and no as there are pros and cons for both but at this momemt I think we should have a lynch day since we have the majority even if we lose a town we still have majority even if it's a lower majority but in a case we could kill a scrub.
    to regards on who were voting we should pressure the non contributors or the heavy but scummy contributors but in General we should watch out for wifom in low contributors and General sleeping,bussing and buddying who are usually scrub trying to keep light off them.
    [context: a response to an argument about the benefits of lynching]

- "there are pros and cons [for lynching]" - Empty fluff that inflates the post length

- Poor reasoning for a lynch (focuses on still having a majority, not a fantastic argument if I've ever heard one)

- Vague labels for who he wants lynched. He does not mention any names on his own. Some buzzwords used with little elaboration on why focusing on them is important

In General yuki has had little to no contribution during the time along with zephox whtever his name is has had quite a low contribution rate
    on the the other side rlvg and ika have contributed but to me give off a scummy vibes and in the case of icee he has said some scummy thongs such as the thoughts on no day one lynch but in any case everyone else gives off a neutral vibe to me

Edit-mikecall has a scummy argument on the idea of the sheep vote on him as in the end it was not going to follow through it was all a case of checking in for him and pressure on day 1 to find what his thoughts were.
    [context: in response to a question asking for his scum-reads]

- Thinks Yukitaka is the best target for a Day 1 lynch. Since he's new, he is unlikely to be aware that this is Yukitaka's usual schtick. His focus on the lurkers (aka, a policy lynch) strikes me as a null read (lurkers can be game-breaking little shits, it is largely agreed).

- Claims RLVG and ika are scum, does not elaborate on what about their posts is giving him scummy vibes.

- Gives an argument against Iced using reasoning that already appears in the thread (indirect sheeping, perhaps?). Brushes everyone else off as a neutral - the tactic of lazy scum or inattentive town alike.

I would vote yuki on the fact she has contributed not a single spec of information or analysis what so sever
    As for town reads I can only mention 2 as of this time which is you calix because in spite of all you have contributed and led most analysis I can read off and obviously scum can do the same but it's just a town thing to do
    secondly most likely zekrom because even though he is messing and not contribute as much as I would like he still contributes interesting and vital analysis we need to break the missing link but all it takes is full concentration on analysis and he is a valued town read
    [context: in response to a question on who he would vote/ town reads] - Note that he plays reactively, only giving information when prompted. This may be a feature of his playing style, however.

- Not only suspects Yuki (normal behaviour), but thinks they are the best lynch candidate despite superior evidence against Mikecall (took place after he flailed and give up). He then proceeds to vote Yuki, claiming that he would switch back to Mikecall later (a promise he did not live up to).

- Says I am his best town read. Possible. It should be noted that I'm the person asking him the questions, so it can be interpreted as flattery to stroke my ego.

- His notorious 'Zekrom is legit m8s' post is here. He claims Zekrom's posts are 'vital' (wicked hyperbole) and contain 'interesting' analysis (flattery or bigging up a team mate). I would say that Zekrom's contribution has been generic thus far and not worthy of such praise.

Ahhh i found my other town its frog since his contribution has been usefull or at least more useful thrn modt posts on here
    [context: after Frog had posted his reads]

Firstly, who the hell forgets about Frog, one of the most active posters town had? Secondly, it comes across as buddying up to an experienced town in order to throw shade on them later when Suntax flips scum. It's enough of a scummy staple tactic for me to believe he was trying it.

I feel voting on yuki is a good move as it puts across my point I will most likley switch to Mike call later but now I feel more inclined towards a yuki vote
    on zekrom I still feel about his town read as he has contributed more then yuki and even power and his actual non messy posts are better then ika
    on toadette I'm not sure as I don't have enough info nation to make a proper thought on her
    [context: in response to queries about why he voted Yuki and why he's dropped his town read on Zekrom]

- Defends his vote 'to put across his point'? That's not helpful when we don't really know what his point is. This is where he outright claims to switch to the main lynch train and does not.

- Zekrom is town because he gave more information to analyse than Yuki, ika, toadette. I'm not great with logic or debates, but I'm pretty sure that's some form of false equivalence (these people are scummier, so Zekrom is town is basically his argument).

- Is hesitant about Toadette. I'm reading this as a potential town who doesn't know what to say to Toadette's minimalist posts. A more opportunistic scum would try and make more of a case against her.

- His next post asks what an iso is; a perfectly legit question. However, he never makes an ISO or brings up this point again.

But yuki I'm a fellow Russian you cannot kill a fellow communist
    - Shit-post. Plays right along with Yuki, his main suspect (supposedly)

My town read on him is as of a more General text then a specific text as he has a much better posts then fellow people such as ika,power of death, toadette
    - Repeat of whatever logical failing this falls under. Town-tells, you're doing it wrong.

Correct: This person has done X, Y and Z townie things which benefit town in this manner and can potentially hurt scum due to A, D and F. They are most likely town.

Incorrect: This person is less scummy and has 'better posts' (whatever this means; I'm assuming he thinks quantity>quality) than A, B, C and D, so he is really likely to be town.

In general i dont think ima be on for a bit since I need to go to work but i Will leave this on my phone page so I can check through during breaks and such
    - Wants people to know he'll be offline and unable to answer questions. Nothing much to see here.

Well now we will have to wait to see it somebody cc zekrom because without such information we shall be unable to find out if zekrom is lying or not
    on a different note I don't know much about frog but I'm sure most people leave a lw and frog being very active and imo pro town to not post a last will seems overly suspicious but that's just my 2 cents
    [context: POD revealed as Detective; Zekrom claims Sheriff under some voting pressure]

- In light of his other posts, I read this as a scum who is eager to draw out two TPRs (since POD is now legit, I guess) so Doctor is stretched thin. He also claims that a counter-claim is the ONLY way that we can determine how scummy Zekrom is.

- Sheeps onto the flawed idea of Frog being Actress using the reasoning suggested by RLVG and myself. It's not a terrible point, I have to admit.

On the topic of early lynching unless there is solid evidnce on a neutral scum such as arso or mm never fast lynch as you should really use the whole day for discussion and last couple hours on voting hammers
    also zekrom and calix what's your opinions on mikecalls last will personally I think it's a load of gobshite and is just trying to insult your pro town stand points since he was a neut.

Petit 2-in not defending you zekrom just stating facts unless I missed something yesterday near to the days end then I'm oblivous to how me stating that unless a sheriff cc zekrom then zekrom is a confirmed sheriff or have I been posing epic mafia too much and thought it works the same here

Pedit-actually your point on making zekrom confirmed killer is stupid and obsurd because yes it confirms that zekrom visited but not killed,also I am and was in no way defending him and naming him as the biggest town at the time I posted because I put him up there as town because at that moment in time he was and looked like the lesser of a couple evils since I had no option on ika, rlvg,power of death and I thought yuki was scummy at that time[which I did mention] the only other option was you,zekrom and then frog since I actually forgot about him being in game.
    back into the sheriff we don't know if zekrom actually killed frog or if he is sherrif unless I missed a soft claim or hard claim of sherrif yesterday then he is the only sherrif claim
    - Makes a point I agree with about the stupidity of fast lynching (literally no reason to do this whatsoever).

- Who gives a shit about an EXECUTIONER'S Last Will? He is almost as uninformed as us townie plebs and isn't town. Possible diversion tactic; Frog's flip and how this affects the posts he made would have been more useful to debate.

- Claims his opinion on Zekrom is a fact? It doesn't explain his Day 1 buddying.

- Makes a valid point in the shit argument that I presented, but this is undermined by his continued rationalization of Zekrom being 'the least evil' as a reason to town-read someone.

- If we have a Detective, then Sheriff isn't insta-guaranteed. Most of the players have been online and seen his claim, so time will tell wherever any counters him or not. I think it's a point that town would make, however.

Conclusion: Either a new town who's unaware of how suspicious their posts are or a scum that is playing the game straight and trying to lie low. Discuss.

38. ISO #538

Then why the fuck is Day Zero followed by Night One but we get Day One after Night One as opposed to Night Zero?
    Because reasons.

Nights go first for some reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

I like how the scum are trying to derail the train and lynch Suntax.

Suntax is neutral/town.
    I've already said that I intend to pressure Suntax for a Day Three lynch unless better evidence comes along on Day Three. I've also said that since Zekrom is an obvious Day Two lynch, we should use the time to get more information from his allies.

Saying I'm 'disrupting' a train when I only want a few pressure votes is stretching.

Actually wait, I bet you're reaction testing...

Saying you 'have scum team down' on Day 2, saying ika is scummy for hammering the obvious scum; saying I'm scummy due to an error in reading comprehension on your part; saying the obvious scum is scummy.

This strikes me as being too arrogant to be your legitimate thoughts.

41. ISO #541

I've already said that I intend to pressure Suntax for a Day Three lynch unless better evidence comes along on Day Three. I've also said that since Zekrom is an obvious Day Two lynch, we should use the time to get more information from his allies.

Saying I'm 'disrupting' a train when I only want a few pressure votes is stretching.

Actually wait, I bet you're reaction testing...

Saying you 'have scum team down' on Day 2, saying ika is scummy for hammering the obvious scum; saying I'm scummy due to an error in reading comprehension on your part; saying the obvious scum is scummy.

This strikes me as being too arrogant to be your legitimate thoughts.
    You'll see my thoughts soon enough.

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Noted.

I noticed you claimed with a degree of certainty that Suntax is Neutral/ Town. Has this changed in the light of my ISO, or do you still feel that I'm scum trying to pull a mis-lynch?
    The latter.

Suntax is most likely not-mafia based on the fact Zekrom is voting him and Zekrom is Mafia.

44. ISO #544

Hmm, I found something oddly specific and curious.

Framers can frame someone, consiglieres will think the target is a Framer.
    There's no bus drivers and doctors.

This means that if there's a Framer, it's likely that there's a Consig may be around to verify that the target got framed in case of an opposing Escort.
    Should that scenario exist, then there was an Escort on me.

This does in no way affect the case on Zekrom. He's still scum lol.

45. ISO #545

Hmm, I found something oddly specific and curious.

Framers can frame someone, consiglieres will think the target is a Framer.
    There's no bus drivers and doctors.

This means that if there's a Framer, it's likely that there's a Consig may be around to verify that the target got framed in case of an opposing Escort.
    Should that scenario exist, then there was an Escort on me.

This does in no way affect the case on Zekrom. He's still scum lol.
    Why the fuck would the scum EVER do that?

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

The latter.

Suntax is most likely not-mafia based on the fact Zekrom is voting him and Zekrom is Mafia.
    You don't think bussing is an option? Since Zekrom most likely knows he is fucked, he might try it out in the hopes that nobody will believe him.

Some more information from Suntax would be needed to convince me. Your opinion, however curt, is appreciated as I'm biased due to how short his posts are. This strikes me as odd, considering how he sees players who post in a similar fashion to him to be scummy.

48. ISO #548

You don't think bussing is an option? Since Zekrom most likely knows he is fucked, he might try it out in the hopes that nobody will believe him.

Some more information from Suntax would be needed to convince me. Your opinion, however curt, is appreciated as I'm biased due to how short his posts are. This strikes me as odd, considering how he sees players who post in a similar fashion to him to be scummy.
    Bussing isn't as common as you think.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Bussing isn't as common as you think.
    How would I know? For all I know, you're saying that purely to defend a team mate, however unlikely that may be. Either that, or you legitimately think that he's innocent by association, but if I did that, I would be giving the green light to two more players (you and Suntax) and could probably process-of-elimination scum from there. I'll wait until Suntax defends himself against my attack (most likely tomorrow IRL) before I would be willing to do that.

Bussing might not be happening every game or whatnot, but that doesn't mean that it isn't happening now. I see no harm in keeping it open as a possibility.

I can't tell with the Wolfram-Alpha link, but I'm assuming the day ends on Friday 3rd at 8AM GMT time? I could hammer if that's the case.