{Ban List} TunayFener: #2-S2-1-6012787
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

TunayFener: #2-S2-1-6012787

Account Name: TunayFener
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-6012787
    In-Game Name: ProfessionalFenerTunayEpicMafiaPlayer

Crimes Committed: Insulting/Bankhacking/Moderator Abuse/Abuse (Point-powers)

Your Account Name: Link
    Summary:

87.528 points with 70 wins, 1x achievement,
    i executed him night 2 in jail, because i just wanted to get rid of him, he raged and insulted me (also he insulted me later in the deathchat, in this chase the insult was more OOC-based)
    he claimed his brother is admin of Mafia, and i dunno, he got these points by him or whatever... he got reported 25x but still no result in form of a ban, well if thats true im reporting him now for insulting. i rly don't know if he's a lunatic or rly abusing the family status of some other members, so i added the prefix "Moderator Abuse"...
    also he threatened me to always votekick me in the next games, another point for abusing his point-powers...
    (i votedkicked in this game a player, but the only reason for that was that he entered the room with "hello motherfucker".)

Insults: 2.jpg
    replay: 3.SC2Replay

note: if you want to report me for the fact that i abused my ingame role power to execute a cheater, which is a clear offense in some way,
    my ID is: 2-S2-1-2054383 (name: Link) i can accept that without hesitation.
    Last edited by Link; November 29th, 2015 at 02:38 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: TunayFener: #2-S2-1-6012787

Screenshot2015-11-29 22_36_52.jpg
    the second jailor jailed him night 1, just watch his attitude... x_x i mean he probably do that in most of the games, he started the setup, got sure that he's vet, probably gets in 30% of the chases jailed and then starting imm. stuff like this...
    well it seems he is in aware of stuff like forum and bans, is it true that he has higher capacitys?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

SC ID VERIFICATION
    2-S2-1-6012787 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

TunayFener: 5

Previous Offenses:

Point ban: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=6012787
    Banlist x4: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=6012787

Player Offenses:

TunayFener: Bankhacking, staff impersonation, threatening other players.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

TunayFener receives role VETERAN in slot 10.

Game:

Setup: None.
    Names: One player leaves.
    Roles: None.
    D1: Banter.
    N1: 10 is jailed, and threatens to report for gamethrowing if he is executed.
    D2: 14(SHERIFF) is dead. Day is skipped after some argument.
    N2: 10 is jailed by reporter and executed, threatening jailor all the while.
    D3: 10(VETERAN), 11(GODFATHER), and 4(DOCTOR) are all dead. 10 deathchats that a player has been banned for a week. Day is skipped. 10 continues to play up his "Staff role" in the Deathchat for the remainder of the game.

Game itself proceeds without incident to a TOWN win.

Was the game result altered?
    No.

Recommended Actions:

This player has no intention of playing Mafia for fun.

TunayFener: PERMABAN

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

5. ISO #5

Upgrading his current 4x to a 12x ban list

I do not think he is a smurf. A perma would be a little much
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #6

PERMA WOULD BE A LITTLE MUCH. WELP

THIS IDIOT KEEPS DOING THE SAME THING ALL THE TIME.

SEE THIS REP FOR EXAMPLE: -Mafia- (134).SC2Replay

And no, i wont take the time to fill out ur ridicilous 10-minute requiring form. cos if I do take this much time to report a hardcore violator, some smart mod/admin will come and go like "oh point ban is a little hard", and the guy will be in my game in 7 days again anyways, and i just wasted my time for nothing

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by adibit View Post
    PERMA WOULD BE A LITTLE MUCH. WELP

THIS IDIOT KEEPS DOING THE SAME THING ALL THE TIME.

SEE THIS REP FOR EXAMPLE: -Mafia- (134).SC2Replay

And no, i wont take the time to fill out ur ridicilous 10-minute requiring form. cos if I do take this much time to report a hardcore violator, some smart mod/admin will come and go like "oh point ban is a little hard", and the guy will be in my game in 7 days again anyways, and i just wasted my time for nothing
    Please refrain from using such a tone towards our staff. I think it would actually take less time to make a report than that post. Plus you are violating the posting rules. If you have something constructive to say about this individual report then please feel free. If you wish to talk about this player, then please file a report.

I can assure you that we treat all players fairly and equally. You can look at some more of the logs if you want more reassurance.

8. ISO #8

I had him in my last game again, i asked him about his brother, he said his name is: "Mike" one of the developers of mafia.

@adibit: keep reporting (with the formular), maybe someday its embarassing enough for his brother to do further steps... if this person even exists...

Based on the conclusion that is already made, i will write another report:

Account Name: TunayFener
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-6012787
    In-Game Name: (space)

Crimes Committed: Insulting (negative Attitude), Abusing Point-Powers (russian roulette)

Your Account Name: Link
    Summary:
    I just played a game with him, he had died n1, but permanently commented the game with insulting stuff...
    My problem here is that he plays russian roulette with 295 points, and thats clearly not the usual credit high of a normal player... its possible that he is also blocking the russian roulette for players who want to enjoy this function on a low-credit level...

replay: -Mafia- (56).SC2Replay
    insulting: Screenshot2015-12-08 19_09_02.jpg
    russian roulette: russian roulette.jpg

thanks for the patience
    Last edited by Link; December 8th, 2015 at 03:58 PM.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by mikevipe View Post
    Lol this kid is an obvious troll and impersonator. I feel bad for anyone thinking otherwise....
    During the game lying is allow but lying in real life is unacceptable behavior, the community mafia feel bad to have such liar and impersonator. I believe Helz that a long term ban would give him a time to re-think his/her behavior.
    Hope for the best.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

When punishments are implemented you see the minimum time they get and there is a gap between when they are decided and when the punishment is implemented. This is because we upload punishments to the "Ban manager" and then Rev updates the ban manager to the map. So if a player gets a 3 month ban list that punishment may not be implemented for some time, then after it is served and his 3 months are up he could end up waiting another month for the next map update to release him from his ban.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by IceePirate View Post
    Please refrain from using such a tone towards our staff. I think it would actually take less time to make a report than that post. Plus you are violating the posting rules. If you have something constructive to say about this individual report then please feel free. If you wish to talk about this player, then please file a report.

I can assure you that we treat all players fairly and equally. You can look at some more of the logs if you want more reassurance.
    I completely agree with you in general.

But in this case, I don't. By treating this player "fair" you treat all non-hackers very, very, very unfair. Thanks for your reply anyway

E: Also the epic proportions of the miss-judgement justify an emotional reaction. Thanks and have good one
    Last edited by adibit; December 10th, 2015 at 09:59 AM.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Just played a game with him.... -Mafia- (152).SC2Replay See how boring this guy is. Making an unbalanced save as always, Spamming, talking shit, lynching players which he doesn't like, brainless player...

He has been playing in Eu serv since few weeks and everytime he was around the game got ruined and things became far more difficult for everyone.
    Please you have to do something, this guy is real cancer.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

He has new achievements (probably not by playing, because exe/jester/surv solo win et cetera)... maybe he just modified his savefile again after he got banned to get a new access? i dunno if that's possible...
    i saw him a weak ago again... at this point players automatically try to kill him n1 if he makes the mistake to take a name that implicates his username, which is often the chase...

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    He has new achievements (probably not by playing, because exe/jester/surv solo win et cetera)... maybe he just modified his savefile again after he got banned to get a new access? i dunno if that's possible...
    i saw him a weak ago again... at this point players automatically try to kill him n1 if he makes the mistake to take a name that implicates his username, which is often the chase...
    We can't due anything with EU now since new security restrictions have stopped D.R. from updating the map.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Andore60 View Post
    So you are telling us the troll won and will continue ruinning this mod...
    That is great. It was already difficult to get enough ppl to play AND to have a game without it being ruined. Now this is going to be more difficult for ever because of the likes of him.
    Move to NA

We update NA.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016