Kaelmato: 2-S2-1-282792
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Kaelmato: 2-S2-1-282792

Account name: Kaelmato
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-282792
    Your Realm: Europe
    Approximate points: Just unlocked Black list.

A while ago got a new PC and lost all progress in the game.
    I recently got back into the game and now I would really like to have my points back :/.
    I have a replay that I got from a friend but it won't work on the current Legacy of the Void launcher, but I'll add it anyway, hoping it'll help solving this somehow.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Kaelmato: 2-S2-1-282792

The replay you gave us no longer works with the new version of starcraft. Is there any chance you have one of the new version?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Well we couldn't get an old SC2 version working :/.
    Is there really nothing you can do about this?

Also is there a chance you have my score databased somewhere, since (about a year ago?) I reported someone for lag-hacking and spamming and I had a replay attached to that post as well. And since the guy did get banned I'm guessing someone watched it. So is there a chance I might be in your database?

6. ISO #6

Verified the information. Player was restored.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.