PANZERWAGEN: 2-S2-1-257262
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

PANZERWAGEN: 2-S2-1-257262

Account Name: Current name: PANZERWAGEN Old names: Hiivankins, suprHiiva, mTLHiiva
    Account ID: Current ID 2-S2-1-257262
    Old IDs: 1-S2-1-4727349, 2-S2-1-2239728

Your Realm: EU
    Approximate Points: don't remember, +500 games played.

Multiple computers / every time I changed account name my mafia points reset, thats why multiple ids...

I can dig up some other replays if needed. I am unable to open them myself cos of new LOTV patch.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: PANZERWAGEN: 2-S2-1-257262

This replay is not valid. Is there any chance you have another one?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

Re: PANZERWAGEN: 2-S2-1-257262

Found a way to pull the information from the file.

This replay has you at 868 points with 76 games played. Do you have another one?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4