Canada's new warlord
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Canada's new warlord

I think it should be good. They had promised to help w/ flood mitigation and fund an entire new train line in my city, so should be good if they follow through with that lol.

It just sucks cause I'm from Alberta, so I have to listen to everyone complaining about how Liberals are going to fuck us up all the time. "Wahh, Liberals voted in one day already, and already people in the oil industry are getting laid off and cancelling projects." - Because that has nothing to do with the global price of oil or anything; or maybe they think the PMO somehow controls global oil prices, idk!

But honestly, I'm only happy because anything is better than Fear Mongering Stephan Harper. My Dad totally bought into it, too.
    Dad: "WE SHOULD BAN NIQABS! They wouldn't be able to hide their faces while saying the Oath"
    Me: "Why can't they hide their faces while saying an Oath?"
    Dad: "Because anybody could be under there!!!"
    Me: "Who cares if it's not them under there? If someone is going to blow up our country, saying an Oath isn't going to stop them. You never said an oath, and you're a fine Citizen."
    I don't even understand how this was an election topic, there have literally been 2 cases of people that don't want to remove niqabs during the oath lol.

Plus, he said he'd legalize Marijuanna, so a new industry will help a lot in my opinion.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Me: "Who cares if it's not them under there? If someone is going to blow up our country, saying an Oath isn't going to stop them. You never said an oath, and you're a fine Citizen."
    hi, am Shitizen v)o.o)^! am inno!

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

5. ISO #5

I think it's good to. I voted for him. His family babywear and foes extended breastfeeding! I think it will be a good change. If he follows through with his promises my family will benefit! I'm sick of the lame Ole conservative racist guys who care so much about some fucking stupid niqiab.

i<3cryptonic

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    I did not care until I saw John Oliver cover the election. I recommend you guys watch it.
    i read that as john cena first
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Dear friends:

We regret to inform you that this evening the Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada, the Right Honourable Prime Minister Stephen Harper, resigned from his position after losing the federal election to Justin Trudeau, a man known for nothing more than his father's famous last name. Trudeau - former part-time substitute drama teacher, who has virtually no political experience, a man who has "admiration for basic Chinese dictatorship", who thinks that the "budget will balance itself", who wants to stop Canada from fighting the barbaric Islamic jihadists in Iraq and Syria, who has no respect for our military, who thinks that instead of destroying Islamic terror Yezidi refugees fleeing from genocidal ISIS terrorists should receive "winter advice" and who wants to re-establish diplomatic relations with he barbaric Islamic Republic of Iran. And that's just the beginning.

We would like to thank and honour Prime Minister Harper and the Conservative Party of Canada for their tireless and selfless work for making Canada the great country it is today and for being Israel's best friend. He will go down in history as the best Prime Minister Canada has ever had, and he will be sorely missed.

It is a black day for Canada.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Dear friends:

We regret to inform you that this evening the Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada, the Right Honourable Prime Minister Stephen Harper, resigned from his position after losing the federal election to Justin Trudeau, a man known for nothing more than his father's famous last name. Trudeau - former part-time substitute drama teacher, who has virtually no political experience, a man who has "admiration for basic Chinese dictatorship", who thinks that the "budget will balance itself", who wants to stop Canada from fighting the barbaric Islamic jihadists in Iraq and Syria, who has no respect for our military, who thinks that instead of destroying Islamic terror Yezidi refugees fleeing from genocidal ISIS terrorists should receive "winter advice" and who wants to re-establish diplomatic relations with he barbaric Islamic Republic of Iran. And that's just the beginning.

We would like to thank and honour Prime Minister Harper and the Conservative Party of Canada for their tireless and selfless work for making Canada the great country it is today and for being Israel's best friend. He will go down in history as the best Prime Minister Canada has ever had, and he will be sorely missed.

It is a black day for Canada.
    Psyduck?
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

11. ISO #11

Supporters of Israel are saddened by Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s loss in the national election on October 19. During Harper’s nine years of leadership, Canada has become known as the best friend of the Jewish state, and rightly so.

In focusing on Harper’s staunch defense of Israel and his valiant fight against anti-Semitism, however, many fail to understand the true implications of the election results, in which the Liberal Party of Canada, led by Justin Trudeau, achieved a sweeping victory. On a practical level, despite the appreciation of Israelis for the Canadian government’s heart-warming friendship, it is Canadians – not Israelis – who will be most affected. Many seem to forget that obvious point.

Those who repeatedly urged Jewish constituents before the election to vote for Harper based on his friendship to Israel were wrong. To tell Canadians to vote for a national leader based on his policies vis-à-vis another country – in this case, Israel – feeds into anti-Semitic accusations of dual loyalty. A vote in a Canadian election must be based on what the voter believes is best for Canada. Period.

The fact is that Harper’s support for Israel and the Jewish people was good – and vitally important – for Canada. Israel is fighting not only for its existence, but also in defense of the free world and Western values. Harper’s insistence, for example, on screening those claiming refugee status from countries such as Syria is an act of responsibility and concern for the safety of Canadians.