All about Slaol
Register

User Tag List

Thread: All about Slaol

1. ISO #1

All about Slaol

Saw girl from this post. Get to work with her for this thing I'm doing over the next 2 weeks. Fantastic.

Good lord of jesus the soullercoaster is going to be eventful. Stay tuned like Orpz to the nightly update of crazy shit Slaol has done like shitting out of a the window of a moving car, just cause.

#369 #slaolfeels #somethingaboutthisone #whatislove

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: All about Slaol

There is a reason my current image is Scott Summers. Cyclops deals with the loss of Jean Gray in about 6 different ways, then finds something else to hold onto in response to his agony and has that ripped out from under him. The loss of love man. Shit hurts.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    There is a reason my current image is Scott Summers. Cyclops deals with the loss of Jean Gray in about 6 different ways, then finds something else to hold onto in response to his agony and has that ripped out from under him. The loss of love man. Shit hurts.
    I thought it was because anyone who messes with you gets hit with an insane optic blast of energy.

5. ISO #5

She's like Slaol if Slaol was a #369. Friendly and nice outside, will destroy you if you fuck shit up for them. Can be all yolosolo confrontational and flirty. Then say "Hey anon, I need your help whipping these other useless fucks into shape with this project." and the powercouple immediately rapes all holes in earshot of the orgasmic unison.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    crazy shit Slaol has done like shitting out of a the window of a moving car
    Go on..
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Go on..
    With that story?

[10/4/15, 11:00:19 PM] Orpz: how intoxicated were you to shit out of the window of a moving car
    [10/4/15, 11:00:23 PM] Willem - Slaol: 0%
    [10/4/15, 11:00:29 PM] Willem - Slaol: kind of needed to shit
    [10/4/15, 11:00:31 PM] Orpz: tits and christ
    [10/4/15, 11:00:38 PM] Willem - Slaol: kind of wanted to punish my friend for changing plans on me
    [10/4/15, 11:00:42 PM] Willem - Slaol: shat out his window
    [10/4/15, 11:00:48 PM] Willem - Slaol: cars going by and shit saw my ass and the shit coming out
    [10/4/15, 11:00:55 PM] Willem - Slaol: wiped my ass on a check or something
    [10/4/15, 11:01:00 PM] Helz: Lol!
    [10/4/15, 11:01:23 PM] Helz: I can only imagine
    [10/4/15, 11:01:45 PM] Willem - Slaol: a good amount splattered on the side of his car. didn't help him cause I'm a fucking dick
    [10/4/15, 11:02:05 PM] Helz: It wouldent be punishment if you did
    [10/4/15, 11:02:15 PM] Helz: But I was gona ask how the car ended up
    [10/4/15, 11:02:50 PM] Willem - Slaol: i mean it was fine in the end
    [10/4/15, 11:03:00 PM] Willem - Slaol: just like the girl that i saw make strong eye contact with me afterwards
    [10/4/15, 11:03:03 PM] Willem - Slaol: the look on her face
    [10/4/15, 11:03:05 PM] Willem - Slaol: was amazing
    [10/4/15, 11:03:15 PM] Willem - Slaol: there was a good amount of shit though
    Last edited by Slaol; October 4th, 2015 at 09:03 PM.

11. ISO #11
    Rachyl

This forum thread doesnt relly say anything about you, other than the fact that your obsessed with Scott Summers.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    This forum thread doesnt relly say anything about you, other than the fact that your obsessed with Scott Summers.
    It sums me up quickly. I am emotional for a single human being on the planet, other than that i like banning faggots, being politically incorrect, support equality to the point of bordering lunacy, and acquiring stories of debauchary to share with Orpz and others at later times.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18