4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Re: S-FM 158: Fableblood II: The Wrath of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by lingsarecute View Post
    -vote Toadette

lol just kidding
    lol. Could we ease on da lynching for a few more hours though? I wanna make the other two peeps talk. There's nothing wrong with building up some solid mistrusts in a rdm lynch fest. That way we can get a better idea of who to kill in future days as well.

As long as we don't build up trusts (because we might end up trusting the king).

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Okay, now that a few more people have showed up let's make an analysis right?

-unvote

ika is not crumbling under pressure. While I do t like him, he's probably not the Armchair guy.

There's a few people sticking out to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Do we really want Ika out this fast? Its L-2 already. If I vote it'll be hammer for the next sheep.
    Meh, what the hell. Sorry Ika
    Baa
    -vote ika

I'm not hammering.
    Acts like a , and wants ika dead based off poor reasoning I provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Those driving the lynch trains are always so untrustworthy, toadette has my suspicions.

-vote Toadette
    Calls me scummy for driving a lynch train but not ika for doing the same thing. Might be protecting ika if he did end up being the Arm guy (less likely at this moment I believe)

Quote Originally Posted by lingsarecute View Post
    -vote Toadette

Hey! What's up with your random-lynching firebringer m8?
    Uses broken logic. I was trying to random lynch ika, not Fire.

I think Funce is the guilty one here for being 100% a thirsty for blood.

-vote Funce

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62
    Rachyl

Hay Toadette....wat should our next move be?

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Hay Toadette....wat should our next move be?
    Don't look to others to tell you what to do, or they'll start thinking you're an evil trying to fit in.

Make up your own mind, and if you're wrong then *shrugs* oh well.

Btw, while I'm posting, I'd just like to say:

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    The Day 1 timer had previously said that D1 ends September 28th; this has been corrected to say September 29th.
    The pleasure is ours Mattzed!

And, Toadette, don't try to weedle your way out of the completely uncalled for lynch on Firebringer :P

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Nope...
    Oh well fine with me as long as you guys follow the plan and toasters I'll pm you post game about theory you still have a lot of shit to learn
    Oh and by the way man, I was wondering if it might be a good idea to, rather than just spontaneously rdm lynch one after the other every day, how about we establish like 3 people we want to rdm lynch now, and then stick to that plan over the coming days?

That makes it far harder for evils to hijack the randomlynch.

16. ISO #66
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I'm thinking to unvote ika and move your vote elsewhere

But try to form your own opinion too cause following me around is acting like a which is frowned upon
    Okay whatever you say. You spent all that time voting ika and now you just completly change your mind? okay whatever. im not a sheep. now im voting YOU
    -vote Toadette

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Don't look to others to tell you what to do, or they'll start thinking you're an evil trying to fit in.

Make up your own mind, and if you're wrong then *shrugs* oh well.

Btw, while I'm posting, I'd just like to say:

The pleasure is ours Mattzed!

And, Toadette, don't try to weedle your way out of the completely uncalled for lynch on Firebringer :P
    You mean the random vote? I always start with a random vote.

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69
    Rachyl

Touchy much?
    you hurt my feelings, this is your 3rd game, this is my 1st and you rip on me for being a "sheep" i dont even know how to play yet. yet you antagonize me and try to make my life a living hell. watever ur a bitch!

20. ISO #70

You mean the random vote? I always start with a random vote.
    It's cool then. It just seemed like you were trying to pretend that the random lynch never happened when you said the bit below:

Okay, now that a few more people have showed up let's make an analysis right? *and so on, and so on*

Uses broken logic. I was trying to random lynch ika, not Fire.
    And, by the way...

you hurt my feelings, this is your 3rd game, this is my 1st and you rip on me for being a "sheep" i dont even know how to play yet. yet you antagonize me and try to make my life a living hell. watever ur a bitch!
    Apply cold ice to that salty wound?

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

I did none of these things and I'm sorry you feel that way. I was trying to give you advice. I'm sorry that was never my intention.

It's cool then. It just seemed like you were trying to pretend that the random lynch never happened when you said the bit below:
    I didn't pretend the random lynching never happened. I was random lynching ika for suggesting a random lynch and forced town bloc. Not Firebringer

23. ISO #73
    Rachyl

Okay. [unvote] Toadette [vote]

24. ISO #74

I didn't pretend the random lynching never happened. I was random lynching ika for suggesting a random lynch and forced town bloc. Not Firebringer
    The fault is mine mate. It just seemed like your vote on Firebringer was serious.

Though, now I'm curious about that lynch on ika. He didn't suggest a random lynch. He followed YOUR lynch. And how does one "force" a town bloc?

25. ISO #75

The fault is mine mate. It just seemed like your vote on Firebringer was serious.

Though, now I'm curious about that lynch on ika. He didn't suggest a random lynch. He followed YOUR lynch. And how does one "force" a town bloc?
    This discussion is kinda the tail end of another one elsewhere. Someone tried the same thing. I read an article on mafiascum wiki saying forced town blocs (meaning you forcefully form them instead of them just forming on their own) has a high likelihood of having scum on it and that scum would try to do that often.

And yeah ikas strategy for this setup is to random lynch everyone. Literally random lynch everyone. So I said let's start with him and he said sure which I don't think scum would say the more I think about it.

26. ISO #76

This discussion is kinda the tail end of another one elsewhere. Someone tried the same thing. I read an article on mafiascum wiki saying forced town blocs (meaning you forcefully form them instead of them just forming on their own) has a high likelihood of having scum on it and that scum would try to do that often.

And yeah ikas strategy for this setup is to random lynch everyone. Literally random lynch everyone. So I said let's start with him and he said sure which I don't think scum would say the more I think about it.
    Fair enough then! What do you think about Iced_Monopoly?

27. ISO #77

Fair enough then! What do you think about Iced_Monopoly?
    Its weird he's voting me for leading a lynch train against ika

While ika wanted to lead a lynch train against Firebringer

While Firebringer was leading a lynch against me

If he's scum reading me for something else he should saybso. That contribution felt lazy and opportunistic.

28. ISO #78

Its weird he's voting me for leading a lynch train against ika

While ika wanted to lead a lynch train against Firebringer

While Firebringer was leading a lynch against me

If he's scum reading me for something else he should saybso. That contribution felt lazy and opportunistic.
    I agree. Do you think we should go with the "guarantee a lynch on 3 peeps" idea? Because I'd definitely put him on that list.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

I'm already scummy? Just what I was hoping for.
    Or not. As I was trying to seem like everyone else.
    I posted when there was nothing.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

34. ISO #84

Now that we've begun reads. I'd like to say, I still have no idea. Clueless me.
    But for now, it would be absolutely useless for me to try and gain attention on d1.

Ooh came up with good bloodthirsty explanation:
    If does not lynch. The will randomly lose one member.
    There we are.

I do believe there is more to be said.
    -unvote
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

35. ISO #85

We are going to have a lot of spam of the new emotes, aren't we?

Back On Topic:
    Toadette, if you are not scum can you give us a reads list of who you think is?
    Right now you definitely look the oddest to me. Ika lurking is pretty normal for him, i would be more worried if he took more active part in this game TBH (I know its bad meta, but thats him).
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

36. ISO #86

Man I'm making so many excuses. Sounds like I'm to me. Well. Bad plays I suppose.
    Just saw people murdering me over the one or 2 posts I did.

You are plotting my demise you filthy

Now that I look at Toadettes train. There's gotta be at least 1 on there. Toadette is contributing massively, of course they would want her gone. (Sorry if you are a guy)

I'm so overusing these BRAND NEW SMILEYS.

I love Iced_Monopoly.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    We are going to have a lot of spam of the new emotes, aren't we?

Back On Topic:
    Toadette, if you are not scum can you give us a reads list of who you think is?
    Right now you definitely look the oddest to me. Ika lurking is pretty normal for him, i would be more worried if he took more active part in this game TBH (I know its bad meta, but thats him).
    I have made several posts indicating who I suspect. I am not going to follow your orders and compile a list for you repeating everything just cause you asked me to.

39. ISO #89

I have made several posts indicating who I suspect. I am not going to follow your orders and compile a list for you repeating everything just cause you asked me to.
    lol this is so something I would say.

I love it.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Is that the only thing that pins me as town firebringer?
    (Trying to study my writing pattern to give more of a town vibe.)
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95
    Rachyl

Alright so who do u guys think it is??? Right now its still hard to tell. But, i believe whoever is the Aymadius, is the person thats trying to stir up a lynch train. What do you guys think?

46. ISO #96

Alright so who do u guys think it is??? Right now its still hard to tell. But, i believe whoever is the Aymadius, is the person thats trying to stir up a lynch train. What do you guys think?
    I think, that without someone stirring, this SFM will turn into a game of lurking. And if Halodens lurk, the amadyus will win.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

47. ISO #97

I disagree. We have to lynch. If we don't lynch by the deadline, a random townie dies. We are forced to lynch every day the most likely bad guy.

48. ISO #98

I'm still sticking with my original suspicions on Funce, Ice, and Destiny. I am willing to negotiate, but I'd like to see at least two of those people lynched over the next 3 days.

Man I'm making so many excuses. Sounds like I'm to me. Well. Bad plays I suppose.
    Just saw people murdering me over the one or 2 posts I did.

You are plotting my demise you filthy

Now that I look at Toadettes train. There's gotta be at least 1 on there. Toadette is contributing massively, of course they would want her gone. (Sorry if you are a guy)

I'm so overusing these BRAND NEW SMILEYS.

Funce, the reason I think you're suspicious is because you went along with the lynch on Ika despite clearly voicing disagreements with the lynch on a logical level. Kind of like a "Oh shit I'm gonna acknowledge this is bad but do it anyway because I secretly want it" thing

Do we really want Ika out this fast? Its L-2 already. If I vote it'll be hammer for the next sheep.
    Meh, what the hell. Sorry Ika
    Baa
    -vote ika

I'm not hammering.
    The "I'm not hammering." feels quite sleezy, because if someone hammers you can just fall back and say "well that's not what I wanted, I even said I wouldn't hammer." It's like you DO want the lynch without any of the responsibility xP.

(I'm guessing) You'd say you followed the flow because you don't want to draw attention to yourself, but that's very counterproductive for the style of this game. We want to be inflammatory and get conflict started, simply to get the ball rolling, and to see who acts suspiciously. That's why Toadette did those incendiary votes on Ika and Firebringer in the first place. I don't know any of you well enough to be certain of anything, but based off this I think you're a baddie. Perhaps even Army himself.

I dunno man, you don't slide with me. But that's good. The less trust, the better :3.

49. ISO #99

Is that the only thing that pins me as town firebringer?
    (Trying to study my writing pattern to give more of a town vibe.)
    Your posts seem genuine, also pretty transparent. Usually town signs.

Also the fact that you claimed what you would say as scum is heavily influencing my read on you.

50. ISO #100
    Rachyl

Okay. I have an idea, but you guys will have to trust me