Mafia Comics
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Mafia Comics

1. ISO #1

Mafia Comics

Hey guys, so im a long time player from a while back, and have recently got back into SC, and Mafia. The mechanics in this game have always amused me when compared to what would happen in real life, so ive considered making a series out them. They'll mostly be single frame, or 2-3 framed comics, just for a cheap laugh. My artistic skill isnt overly great, and its less so on a PC, but hopefully you'll enjoy!

Here's my first piece, reflecting 'Victim knows he is doused - Off'

Images attachées Images attachées

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Mafia Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Hey guys, so im a long time player from a while back, and have recently got back into SC, and Mafia. The mechanics in this game have always amused me when compared to what would happen in real life, so ive considered making a series out them. They'll mostly be single frame, or 2-3 framed comics, just for a cheap laugh. My artistic skill isnt overly great, and its less so on a PC, but hopefully you'll enjoy!

Here's my first piece, reflecting 'Victim knows he is doused - Off'

The thing is, the arsonist douse their house in the game, and burn the house after everyone visited him and after the target do his action and return to sleep.

Edit: Or burn him at a specific time where the target is alone in his home in a specific OoO, like before Cultists have a chance to convert him etc.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Mafia Comics

Ahh, I always pictured the arsonist dousing the person, not the house, due to the message you recieve referring to your persons being doused. Then the setting that allows victims targets to also be ignited, I pictured it as them on fire approaching their target, shaking hands, and having the flames travel along the handshake and engulf the other player

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7