player id from player left
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: player id from player left

Just watch the replay and check all players for their role and if they still live (If they are maf you can also see the name + role in the "maf-list"). Then remember his name and go to the start, where you can see all Names + ID's (If one of the players died at the same time and had the same role than the "gamethrower", it is him)
    Last edited by Zekrom2802; August 27th, 2015 at 03:31 PM.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by dooglrig View Post
    if they leave before the end if the game, you dont see them at the end.
    menu just gives you the mafia name, not the ingame name.
    i want to find out you started a leave train.

i think you can find it out with the replay, but i dont know how.
    That's not correct -- there are several things which appear at the end. The first thing to appear is who got what points (which is the only players who were left at the end of the game). Then, the second thing to appear is a list of all players and who they were (regardless of whether they leave the game). If you're not seeing the second list, you might be leaving the game too early. You can also post the replay to the reports section and staff would be able to help you figure out who the offender was.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

@darknessb: yes, you are right. forgot about that second list after the points list. unfortunately i am used to leave the games right after the points, so i dont have that on my replay

@zerkom: i dont get that.

i watched the replay, paused right when the leavetrain-starter had left and looked at the chat from everybodies view. there was 1 player without the "xxx has left the game" message. first i thought it was him, but now i strongly doubt it.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by dooglrig View Post
    @darknessb: yes, you are right. forgot about that second list after the points list. unfortunately i am used to leave the games right after the points, so i dont have that on my replay

@zerkom: i dont get that.

i watched the replay, paused right when the leavetrain-starter had left and looked at the chat from everybodies view. there was 1 player without the "xxx has left the game" message. first i thought it was him, but now i strongly doubt it.
    I meant that you can see the game-thrower's role in the graveyard. Then you can check everyone's role and if it matches it's the game-thrower. If there are more people with the same role: Just check when they died.

Sorry, perhaps I was not clear enough.
    Last edited by Zekrom2802; August 27th, 2015 at 04:06 PM.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10