Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 153: Illuminati

IT IS NOW DAY 1.

July 4th, 1980

Westerfield, VA, was a quiet small town just a 30-minute commute from the nation's capital. There had been some strange disappearances lately that the news media was ignoring. But why? Most townsfolk suspected that the Mafia had been expanding their turf and that media executives didn't want to incite panic. One member of the town, however, had another theory...

Living Players:
    Firebringer
    RLVG
    Slaol
    SuperJack
    Numbertwo
    sekov
    Stealthbomber16
    DarknessB
    TheDarkestLight

Dead Players:
    No one... yet.

Day 1 Ends at 9:00 AM PDT August 26th.

5 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by MattZed; August 26th, 2015 at 08:58 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    So much hate, Slaol. Haven't you done enough to destroy me from last game? Going to let other players post before making any judgments.
    Well I'm just gonna hammer before anyone else speaks.

-hammer DarknessB

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

0nly 1 br0k3 ur fk1n T-oy5 m8? 1 3m th3 fk-3n phase klan lol get rekt, 1v1 me 4ll of u 1rl yáLL opt1k fgts d0 u 3v3n kwiksc00p m9s? kek I ws b0rn 4 wark, I twerk f0r d3m d3d homies, mah hom13s bee wack yo, w3 be ch33lin 1n da hood, stepp1ng from da mud, you niBGas a1n't 3v3 at mh lvl 3D, fucken chrest tak3 da wheel, d3m chavs wunting to took m3 from mah plac3 of powa, shit man, this fucken m3s m3n, 1 dayZ a fucken wank3r cam3 literally and dfuckin t-ld me ay meit you fuckin trump? I fucken tw11t3d my fucken tumblr and kame bak yo him, and I qwickscoop3d h1m right in da poosi. Dat's all I h5 2 say 4 dey 1.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

I highly doubt we have a setup that doesn't have Illuminati.

Any Vigilantes should reveal themselves, there can be NO Illuminati Vigilantes. A doctor should heal him tonight. Even if we don't have one or they are Illuminati they will be WIFOMed at the very least.

The real Mafia should kill their partner tonight.

Thoughts?
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i can confirm that this is a Illuminati game. since mafia will be allied to town i suggest that the non-Illuminati mafia member reveals himself and exposes the illuminati member.
    Can you explain how you reached this conclusion exactly? Looking at the different setups, I'm not sure how you would rule out A and D by yourself, but maybe I'm missing something.

30. ISO #30

Feel free to explain your logic, Sheriff Jailor -- we're all very familiar with your routine by now.
    A few things lead me to the thought you would be illuminati. The first came when RLVG said this:

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Everyone knows the Illuminati is American.
    ]
    That was my first clue.

I needed more, so I voted you.

When you gave a reply, you said this:
    Feel free to explain your logic, Sheriff Jailor -- we're all very familiar with your routine by now.
    Notice anything odd?
    You didn't deny it once!!!!

Iluminati Confirmed!

#911wasinsidejob
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I doubt that Matt would use those setups due to the fact that they don't have Illuminati. He probably didn't want to let his idea go to waste.
    Don't use host meta!

Come on!!

Some people (like me) can't be meta with host powers. I random shit all the time as host. The point of the setups is so you are pointlessly confused and lost. If we start saying A and D are off the table, yes its easier for us in long run potentially, but honestly we could just be on a wild goose chase.

MattZed I don't believe took out a setup so that his setup went to waste. All setups were meant to have a chance at being used.

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Because B and C hate them. They beat them up all the time. E tries to hide in a corner, but he can't escape from watching.
    Is this your version of the "why was 6 afraid of 7" joke?

Anyway, the more interesting thing to me would be hearing why Numbertwo has confirmed this is an Illuminati game -- i.e. MattZed didn't pick Setup A or D. I agree that it would be odd to have a game called Illuminati with no Illuminati, but that's not enough for me.

Numbertwo, please explain what you meant earlier -- how have you confirmed that this is an Illuminati game?

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i can confirm that this is a Illuminati game. since mafia will be allied to town i suggest that the non-Illuminati mafia member reveals himself and exposes the illuminati member.
    This is what gets me. The only way you can confirm Illuminati game, is if you are a Illuminati.
    Unless this is a soft-claim Conspiracy Theorist.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #40

Don't use host meta!

Come on!!

Some people (like me) can't be meta with host powers. I random shit all the time as host. The point of the setups is so you are pointlessly confused and lost. If we start saying A and D are off the table, yes its easier for us in long run potentially, but honestly we could just be on a wild goose chase.

MattZed I don't believe took out a setup so that his setup went to waste. All setups were meant to have a chance at being used.
    I doubt it.

If you want proof ask the Conspiracy Theorist to recant tonight. If he dies we know we have the Illuminati in game. He still wins if Illuminati loses when he dies. And if there is no Illumanti... lucky him.

41. ISO #41

Don't use host meta!

Come on!!

Despite Firebringer's Sheriff Jailor routine, I agree with him on the A/D point. One of Cryptonic's jokes in the game setup thread was that the game would end up being all Illuminati, but we just don't know it. The reverse of that would be having a game called Illuminati with no Illuminati. Wouldn't necessarily put that past MattZed.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    This is what gets me. The only way you can confirm Illuminati game, is if you are a Illuminati.
    Unless this is a soft-claim Conspiracy Theorist.
    Agree with Super here -- there's nothing in the setup that would tell any non-Illuminati whether there are Illuminati in the game or not. Which is why I found Numbertwo's comment extremely puzzling.

44. ISO #44

I think if we have a group of masons, one should claim right now to be our designated "mason in command" so to speak.

This will confirm which block of setups we are in. If no mason comes forward we can assume they are both illuminati or that we are in second block D,E,F.

I don't want a mayor claim regardless of alignment.

45. ISO #45

So I will go around I want a definite answer to this question to everyone. For one, I am not Mason.

RLVG are you mason?

Slaol are you mason?

SuperJack are you mason?

Numbertwo are you mason?

Sekov are you mason?

Stealthbomber16 are you mason?

DarknessB are you mason?

TheDarkestLight are you mason?

If your teammate comes forward, "No" is acceptable answer.

46. ISO #46

So I will go around I want a definite answer to this question to everyone. For one, I am not Mason.

RLVG are you mason?

Slaol are you mason?

SuperJack are you mason?

Numbertwo are you mason?

Sekov are you mason?

DarknessB are you mason?

I might be, I might not be.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

I think if we have a group of masons, one should claim right now to be our designated "mason in command" so to speak.

This will confirm which block of setups we are in. If no mason comes forward we can assume they are both illuminati or that we are in second block D,E,F.

I don't want a mayor claim regardless of alignment.
    A mason should reveal and he should be targeted for CT investigation for tonight.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I'm not a mason.

Firebringer, are you a cute little flower?
    What? Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I might be, I might not be.
    Come on dude, don't be a douche. Just give me a straight up answer. If you are one and want your teammate to reveal instead just say "No". I am not holding both masons accountable to reveal.

I just want to confirm which block we are in. Mason is better to reveal than a mayor right now.

50. ISO #50

RLVG are you mason?

Slaol are you mason?

SuperJack are you mason?

Numbertwo are you mason?

Sekov are you mason?

DarknessB are you mason?

Nope.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016