S-FM 153: Illuminati - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 153: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    It depends a lot on the context where you say nigga lol, that's a word that was tonned down from the racist slang. White people could say "nigga " as well and not be labeled as racist, but it's different when you're talking about the racist slang that was created against them lol.
    "and continue discriminating" against whom lol? The word is fucking discriminatory against them. I guess you're going to say that the use of autism on the internet as an insult now it's okay now right? I mean there shouldn't be any problem for you to use it as a derogatory term since you're such a 'progressive' white okay? Look man, I'm not going to use the N word, sure nigga might not be okay to be used by white people but the word has been around for years and was created against them, it's not like faggot or queer and used to mean something else, it derived from the latine niger which meant black/ shining black and got used as a racial slur.

No, I'm not racist at all, I choose not to use a fucking racial slur against a group of people that had problems across the years. That's my stance on it and I don't care what you think about it, the N word shouldn't be used.
    " derogatory effects makes them not evil. " Yes it does lol, faggot used to mean "a ball or roll of seasoned chopped liver, baked or fried.", queer used to mean "strange; odd as an adjective or to spoil/ ruin as a verb". They became slang words over the years, it's something different with the N word, they haven't started, like I said as racist slurs.
    It isn't toned down, it is the new mask. You claim they can say 'nigga', but in many cases NO THEY CAN'T, not in the daily world. Idk where you live, but get out from the rock man.

You are discriminating by supporting discriminatory concepts. Words and actions unique to any race is discrimination.

Yes, any insult is ok. To retard means to slow. Someone being retarded means, literally, slowed. It's seen as an ugly insult, but is in fact correct language.

I wouldn't say it is ok BECAUSE i'm progressive white. I'd say, first of all, that I'm not being derogatory with it. As I said, I meant 'dude'. If 'dude' is derogatory, we can add sexist to your list of things you are. However, it is fine for me to be aggressive and hateful with anything I choose because I'm a person, and that's my right. I have, however, done none of that.

So, you acknowledge the words root coming from the actual race 'Negroid', but think somehow its just better to make sure we keep it the hateful current form? Great job.

You are a racist at heart. You just separated Nigger from the rest of the words, even knowing that it comes from another word.... because the others come from words? You have different rules for actions related to black people and their history, that's between the spectrum of racism to discrimination. Take your pick but your stance either needs work or a "Vote for Trump" sticker.

2. ISO #602

Sure words can be changed, but the fact is that the N-word hasn't changed at all, it still remains the same, a racial slur against black people, I don't think it's okay to use it. And I'm okay with words being changed but why would it be okay to use normal ones that haven't changed and remains as offensive as ever?:P
    It remains the same because people won't let it progress. They hunker down into hate or fear and don't live a life of love and actual movement. Like you.

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    It isn't toned down, it is the new mask. You claim they can say 'nigga', but in many cases NO THEY CAN'T, not in the daily world. Idk where you live, but get out from the rock man.

You are discriminating by supporting discriminatory concepts. Words and actions unique to any race is discrimination.

Yes, any insult is ok. To retard means to slow. Someone being retarded means, literally, slowed. It's seen as an ugly insult, but is in fact correct language.

I wouldn't say it is ok BECAUSE i'm progressive white. I'd say, first of all, that I'm not being derogatory with it. As I said, I meant 'dude'. If 'dude' is derogatory, we can add sexist to your list of things you are. However, it is fine for me to be aggressive and hateful with anything I choose because I'm a person, and that's my right. I have, however, done none of that.

So, you acknowledge the words root coming from the actual race 'Negroid', but think somehow its just better to make sure we keep it the hateful current form? Great job.

You are a racist at heart. You just separated Nigger from the rest of the words, even knowing that it comes from another word.... because the others come from words? You have different rules for actions related to black people and their history, that's between the spectrum of racism to discrimination. Take your pick but your stance either needs work or a "Vote for Trump" sticker.
    Black people can say nigga, white people in some cases can too. If you're white and you've got a black friend for example it's possible to say fucking nigga and not be considered racist and be taken as a joke, you can't do the same with the N word.
    "You are discriminating by supporting discriminatory concepts" Umm what? You're the one that's supporting the use of the N word lol, you're the one discriminating, I'm saying that it isn't okay with using discriminatory words, the fuck are you even on about? People use it everyday, including the KKK to discriminate against the black people, but no, by your logic, it's okay if you don't mean it that way, is that right huh?
    "Yes, any insult is ok." Why would it be okay if it offends people that are or have an autistic family member?
    "If 'dude' is derogatory, we can add sexist to your list of things you are." Nope, that's not actually true, it's like me finding you racist becuase you use the N-word against me, you don't know my race, you don't know my gender so the same argument can be made against you too.
    "So, you acknowledge the words root coming from the actual race 'Negroid', but think somehow its just better to make sure we keep it the hateful current form? Great job." No, I'm not against keeping them in the current form, I'm against them entirely because they're offensive.
    "You are a racist at heart. You just separated Nigger from the rest of the words, even knowing that it comes from another word" How am I reacist if I condemn the used as opposed to freely using it whilst atm it's still is a racial slur lol? Sure, I'm not from America, and we've got plenty of racism from where I came from, but it's not okay to use words as N, gypsy, paki. I don't want to use them if that means, even if I might use them in a non-derogatory way and it would offend even one person while others use it to offend and use it as hate speech.
    Fine let's save this for another topic but I won't fucking stand and be called a racist by a prick who's just throwing the N-word thinking it's okay because it isn't.

5. ISO #605

Sekov, you nigger, I would suggest we adjourn this discussion until post-game, as it is heavily off topic.
    Btw calling me a racist, it was really quite hypocritical coming from a guy that uses it so much even if it means what it means. What if I decide to take it a hate speech or personal attack, you don't know if I'm black or not. Anyway fine, let's move on.

6. ISO #606

Also I don't know about 'Murica but here, selling fascists/ racists/ xenophobe items or spreading them will result in a 6 moth prison time. So If I were to make a T-shit or anything with the N-word on it, that's it, I'm going to prison, I still don't belive it's okay though, I wouldn't really punish someone so severely but whatever.

7. ISO #607

Black people can say nigga, white people in some cases can too. If you're white and you've got a black friend for example it's possible to say fucking nigga and not be considered racist and be taken as a joke, you can't do the same with the N word.
    I can and do with Nigger all the time. Close friends and new friends. You're just probably throwing your actual racism into it so it goes differently.

"You are discriminating by supporting discriminatory concepts" Umm what? You're the one that's supporting the use of the N word lol, you're the one discriminating, I'm saying that it isn't okay with using discriminatory words, the fuck are you even on about? People use it everyday, including the KKK to discriminate against the black people, but no, by your logic, it's okay if you don't mean it that way, is that right huh?
    I support the separation of hate from speech. Yes, saying anything in a way that is not to be hateful should never be an issue.

the black people
    That's so sketchy wording.

"Yes, any insult is ok." Why would it be okay if it offends people that are or have an autistic family member?
    My nephew is autistic. I am also a lead member of a annual special needs camp. You may call me or anyone I know autistic at any time.

"If 'dude' is derogatory, we can add sexist to your list of things you are." Nope, that's not actually true, it's like me finding you racist becuase you use the N-word against me, you don't know my race, you don't know my gender so the same argument can be made against you too.
    I didn't "use Nigger" against you. I called you a nigger, which meant dude. You took it as me connecting you with blacks, and got offended. Yikes. And no, no argument about my gender related thoughts can be made. In current english 'dude', 'guys', or 'man' can be used by all genders referencing all genders.

"So, you acknowledge the words root coming from the actual race 'Negroid', but think somehow its just better to make sure we keep it the hateful current form? Great job." No, I'm not against keeping them in the current form, I'm against them entirely because they're offensive.
    "I'm not against keeping them in the current form" No racist would ever be against keeping Nigger offensive, haha. You then continue to say "N-Word", which with a 5th grade understanding of language would tell you is going to say "NIGGER" in the mind of whoever you speak to. I might have linked a video talking about it.

"You are a racist at heart. You just separated Nigger from the rest of the words, even knowing that it comes from another word" How am I reacist if I condemn the used as opposed to freely using it whilst atm it's still is a racial slur lol? Sure, I'm not from America, and we've got plenty of racism from where I came from, but it's not okay to use words as N, gypsy, paki. I don't want to use them if that means, even if I might use them in a non-derogatory way and it would offend even one person while others use it to offend and use it as hate speech.
    Because you don't want to solve the problem. You see a problem and want to pretend it isn't there and for everyone to just hush about it. Fuck (lol RLVG, I said Fuck) nigger, even Looney Tunes plays their cartoons as they were when they were made. You can acknowledge what something used to be without yourself being an avatar of that stance. Nigger was, is, and for some time, will continue to be used as a racial slur. So was/is/will 'Mongoloid'. That doesn't mean it can't be used in other contexts.

Fine let's save this for another topic but I won't fucking stand and be called a racist by a prick who's just throwing the N-word thinking it's okay because it isn't.
    You are a racist.

Once I got to the bottom and saw that you agreed to wait I considered deleting all this, but I typed a lot and you called me a prick. Until this point I haven't called you anything you didn't deserve. Being called a prick for being pro-racial equality, pro-acceptance, and pro-love is a funny reality so I decided I'd leave it there.

8. ISO #608

Also I don't know about 'Murica but here, selling fascists/ racists/ xenophobe items or spreading them will result in a 6 moth prison time. So If I were to make a T-shit or anything with the N-word on it, that's it, I'm going to prison, I still don't belive it's okay though, I wouldn't really punish someone so severely but whatever.
    Because you live in a country that thinks the best way to have everyone be loving and connected is to punish and force. Wise, and free, and just.

Btw calling me a racist, it was really quite hypocritical coming from a guy that uses it so much even if it means what it means. What if I decide to take it a hate speech or personal attack, you don't know if I'm black or not. Anyway fine, let's move on.
    I don't know, nor do I care. But yes. We can wait now until end-game.

9. ISO #609

For those of you who are wondering what my role might be, I'm actually a doctor, I healed Cryptonic the first night and RLVG on the second and third. Also the reason I haven't healed Deathworlds is because I thought he was lying about being a doc, StealthBomber was afk N1 and got replaced by him so there was a slim chance of him being godfather because no kill and his auto-vest heal claim was suspicious as fuck xD.
    Why would you heal Rlvg over the confirmed masons?

Anyway, since sekov is a doctor i expect him to heal me tonight. If i die it's pretty obvious that he is not a doctor.

My mafia suspects is actually sekov and rlvg. They both pushed for a early lynch on Superjack yesterday and none of them voted to lynch the godfather.

-vote Rlvg

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post

Anyway, since sekov is a doctor i expect him to heal me tonight. If i die it's pretty obvious that he is not a doctor.

My mafia suspects is actually sekov and rlvg. They both pushed for a early lynch on Superjack yesterday and none of them voted to lynch the godfather.

-vote Rlvg
    I would prefer to lynch Sekov. I found his night action claim to be sketchy. His defense of it also fell short in my eyes.

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

I can and do with Nigger all the time. Close friends and new friends. You're just probably throwing your actual racism into it so it goes differently.
    Just because you're fucking doing it, it doesn't make it less of an issue, it's still a racist slur, even if you're using it in a non-derogatory way or not. The fact that you're using it freely doesn't make it right.
    I support the separation of hate from speech. Yes, saying anything in a way that is not to be hateful should never be an issue.
    It depends on the context or place but no, it's still an issue, you can't say things like online or anywhere else like "go kill yourself" because it's not okay even as a joke so why would it be okay with the N word?. I'm giving you an example of context and such but no, it's still a racial slur used as an insult (N word again).
    hat's so sketchy wording.
    Because spamming the N-word isn't racist at all, especially how you said it, "lynch that N-word sekov" , because obviously you haven't meant it in a derogatory way /sarcasm
    My nephew is autistic. I am also a lead member of a annual special needs camp. You may call me or anyone I know autistic at any time.
    No I may not call you nor anyone else autistic, I don't belive that we should use medical terms as insults, same goes with telling people to "get cancer" or " get aids" or " get ebola". I'm not offended myself, it was never about it, I just don't think people should be fucking them like that.
    I didn't "use Nigger" against you. I called you a nigger, which meant dude. You took it as me connecting you with blacks, and got offended. Yikes. And no, no argument about my gender related thoughts can be made. In current english 'dude', 'guys', or 'man' can be used by all genders referencing all genders.
    Slalom, I have never heared the N-word used as dude and the way you phrased it, it sounded like you were attacking me mhm. OFC I also took it as a connection to black people because it's a racial slur that got created against them, duh, how was that not obvious? Same for you when you said I would be offended by faggot, you thought it meant a derogatory term against gay people when it actually mean another thing.
    "I'm not against keeping them in the current form" No racist would ever be against keeping Nigger offensive, haha. You then continue to say "N-Word", which with a 5th grade understanding of language would tell you is going to say "NIGGER" in the mind of whoever you speak to. I might have linked a video talking about it.
    Listen, I'm against the use of it, I would remove it. "No racist would would ever be against keeping Nigger offensive" Oh sure but people who keep spamming it aren't racist at all, with an excuse to keep using a racial slur. It's not okay just because you're using it as a slang for another thing when it means what it means. "a contemptuous term for a black person."
    Because you don't want to solve the problem. You see a problem and want to pretend it isn't there and for everyone to just hush about it. Fuck (lol RLVG, I said Fuck) nigger, even Looney Tunes plays their cartoons as they were when they were made. You can acknowledge what something used to be without yourself being an avatar of that stance. Nigger was, is, and for some time, will continue to be used as a racial slur. So was/is/will 'Mongoloid'. That doesn't mean it can't be used in other contexts.
    I don't want to solve problems? If It was up to me, the word would have been removed, but you're not doing anything either lol. You just keep repeating it and let me use this "You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means". Just because you're white and you're using it, it ain't helping much, sure the word should be changed from the dictionary, if that would be the case I would agree but not like spewing it like you're doing using a fucking excuse to use it, I'm nto against chaning it, I'm against using it in its current form, and I don't belive that you're helping it get changed just by using it like that.
    You are a racist.

Once I got to the bottom and saw that you agreed to wait I considered deleting all this, but I typed a lot and you called me a prick. Until this point I haven't called you anything you didn't deserve. Being called a prick for being pro-racial equality, pro-acceptance, and pro-love is a funny reality so I decided I'd leave it there.
    I'm not racist, definition "a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another." I don't belive there's a race more superior than another, I just don't belive we should use terms that offend people, especially since they suffered so much between years.

22. ISO #622

Just because you're fucking doing it, it doesn't make it less of an issue, it's still a racist slur, even if you're using it in a non-derogatory way or not. The fact that you're using it freely doesn't make it right.

It depends on the context or place but no, it's still an issue, you can't say things like online or anywhere else like "go kill yourself" because it's not okay even as a joke so why would it be okay with the N word?. I'm giving you an example of context and such but no, it's still a racial slur used as an insult (N word again).

Because spamming the N-word isn't racist at all, especially how you said it, "lynch that N-word sekov" , because obviously you haven't meant it in a derogatory way /sarcasm

No I may not call you nor anyone else autistic, I don't belive that we should use medical terms as insults, same goes with telling people to "get cancer" or " get aids" or " get ebola". I'm not offended myself, it was never about it, I just don't think people should be fucking them like that.

Slalom, I have never heared the N-word used as dude and the way you phrased it, it sounded like you were attacking me mhm. OFC I also took it as a connection to black people because it's a racial slur that got created against them, duh, how was that not obvious? Same for you when you said I would be offended by faggot, you thought it meant a derogatory term against gay people when it actually mean another thing.

Listen, I'm against the use of it, I would remove it. "No racist would would ever be against keeping Nigger offensive" Oh sure but people who keep spamming it aren't racist at all, with an excuse to keep using a racial slur. It's not okay just because you're using it as a slang for another thing when it means what it means. "a contemptuous term for a black person."

I don't want to solve problems? If It was up to me, the word would have been removed, but you're not doing anything either lol. You just keep repeating it and let me use this "You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means". Just because you're white and you're using it, it ain't helping much, sure the word should be changed from the dictionary, if that would be the case I would agree but not like spewing it like you're doing using a fucking excuse to use it, I'm nto against chaning it, I'm against using it in its current form, and I don't belive that you're helping it get changed just by using it like that.

I'm not racist, definition "a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another." I don't belive there's a race more superior than another, I just don't belive we should use terms that offend people, especially since they suffered so much between years.
    I'll get to all this tomorrow, or I suppose later should I be hammered while asleep.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

-vote Rlvg
    Because there was a chance that both you and him were illuminati dude. I didn't want to risk losing to either sides if the CT was going to shoot you. I also vote with your train at start but Firebringer convinced me not to vote anymore.
    BTW, I haven't voted or said anything after because it was night when you all decided to hammer him, different timezones after all, you could have lynched me and I would have been afk the whole time becuase of sleeping.
    And regarding the Crypto, I had not reason not to call him like that, I haven't written a lw, I just said whom I healed so there wouldn't be a confusion, I had to explain myself about Stealth and Deahtworlds becuase he looked scummy and there was no kill N1 when he got replaced.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I'm currently on a mobilephone typing stuff, so expect less effirt until like 7-8 hours. Personally, I can agree with Slaol. You didn't counterclaim and if both was doc I suggest doc chaining. Dat gamebreaker.
    If I would have counterclaimed someone who got replaced and claimed that he healed an auto-vest CT, I would be fucking retarded. Not only he would get lynched but I would have died the next night ( having another power role dead) or possible get lynched by 2 mafia members, 1 CT and possibly illuminati. Nope thanks.

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

On July 7th, in the year of our Lord 1980, our Lord and Savior DarkRevenant appeared before us. Upon his appearance, he imparted us with some words of wisdom:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.Revenant View Post
    -vote Slaol

The heretical townsfolk ignored their Lord's command and proceeded to lynch sekov.

sekov, the Godfather, has been lynched.

Spoiler : sekov's Last Will :

GAME OVER. THE TOWN HAS WON.

Congratulations to Firebringer, RLVG, Slaol, SuperJack, Numbertwo, deathworlds, and Cryptonic!

Host MVP: Numbertwo

Overall, an important town leader who helped confirm that the game was in setup A and find the two mafia.

Honorable Mention: Firebringer

He actually became Amnesiac upon recanting. Part of me hoped he'd go for a mislynch and screw town by becoming Godfather.

Shout-out to sekov and DarknessB for being incredibly entertaining in the N1 chat. The side of me that is a sick bastard very much enjoyed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

35. ISO #635

I was actually planning on doing that if this lynch turned out to be a mislynch lol.
    I didn't honestly think it was Sekov, ehhh works for me.

For all of my town leading, how am I just a honorable mention?
    I was the one with the plan of masons revealing day one to narrow down the setups.
    I was the one who checked both masons to make sure they weren't illuminati.
    I didn't even mislynch them even with given bad feedback lol.

I basically narrowed down the setup possibilities for all of you by direction town and giving information out from 6 to 1.

>.>
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

36. ISO #636

For those wondering about the roles:
    Firebringer - Conspiracy Theorist (became Amnesiac N3)
    RLVG - Citizen
    Slaol - Citizen
    SuperJack - Mason
    Numbertwo - Mason
    sekov - Consigliere (became Godfather D3)
    deathworlds/Stealthbomber16 - Doctor
    DarknessB - Godfather
    Cryptonic/TheDarkestLight - Citizen

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

Its quite humorous if you think that I was very useful to the town but as soon as I confirm that we are in Setup A. I lose basically all relevance and town kinda just ignores my points on Slaol (I mean Crypt said I made a good point but didn't vote) lol.

I guess it works out in the end.

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Its quite humorous if you think that I was very useful to the town but as soon as I confirm that we are in Setup A. I lose basically all relevance and town kinda just ignores my points on Slaol (I mean Crypt said I made a good point but didn't vote) lol.

I guess it works out in the end.
    Maybe we're just bored of "follow the sheriff-jailor"

42. ISO #642

Overall, I'm content with how the game turned out, but I think setup A is more townsided than I would have liked. (I'd estimate town wins in Setup A about 70%-75% of the time with the roles as I made them)

For things that were random:
    I was going to do Setup A or D with probability .25 each, the others with .125. This meant equal chance of having Illuminati or not and equal chance of either mafia member being in the Illuminati. I didn't share these probabilities because it meant that Mafia could trust their partner 2/3 of the time and Masons could trust their partners 4/5 of the time. If I did something like this again, I would change the setup math to prevent host meta along these lines.

My rule for recanting was that a N1 recant would always be jester, N2 50-50 Jester-Amnesiac, N3 50-50 Amnesiac-Survivor, and always Survivor at N4 and later.

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Overall, I'm content with how the game turned out, but I think setup A is more townsided than I would have liked. (I'd estimate town wins in Setup A about 70%-75% of the time with the roles as I made them)

I was going to do Setup A or D with probability .25 each, the others with .125. This meant equal chance of having Illuminati or not and equal chance of either mafia member being in the Illuminati. I didn't share these probabilities because it meant that Mafia could trust their partner 2/3 of the time and Masons could trust their partners 4/5 of the time. If I did something like this again, I would change the setup math to prevent host meta along these lines.

My rule for recanting was that a N1 recant would always be jester, N2 50-50 Jester-Amnesiac, N3 50-50 Amnesiac-Survivor, and always Survivor at N4 and later.
    Those recanting rolls.....So let me get this straight lol.
    I get a bad dice roll all three times? The only thing I lucked out was waiting to roll that recanting dice until night 3?
    Matt.....

I mean granted Amnesiac not that bad of a role, but Cryptonic was scaring me at the beginning of this day by saying Slaol was going to kill me lol

45. ISO #645

I'll actually tell you the rolls; I used an 8-sided die the whole time.

For setup, 1-2 was Setup A, 3 was B, 4 was C, 5-6 was D, 7 was E, and 8 was F. I rolled a 2.
    For fake feedback, odd rolls were non-Illuminati, evens were Illuminati. I rolled a 6 and then a 4.
    For role conversion, odds were Amnesiac and evens were Survivor. I rolled a 1.

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post

Im pretty sure town would have lost if we misslynched Slaol and firebringer decided to become the new Godfather.

50. ISO #650

Im pretty sure town would have lost if we misslynched Slaol and firebringer decided to become the new Godfather.
    Well it would've been 2v3. It would LYLO. I mean, you guys could lynch me in that scenario and hope I wasn't jester lol.

BTW I read that Mafia chat lol. So much detail, reminded me of me and Darkness game with Banana as Poke-Slaves.