User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Domimatic: 1-S2-1-3771873

Account Name: Domimatic
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3771873
    In-Game Name: Jon Snow (#10)
    Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: DarknessB

Summary: On Day 1, Domimatic (the Disguiser) revealed each member of the Mafia to the Town ("I'm the disguiser, 14 is disguiser, and 13 is gf"). He also revealed that he would disguise as 15 during Night 1. During Night 1, he also created a last will repeating who the Mafia were and who the other Disguiser was going to visit. Although 2 of the Mafia were killed by a Veteran on Night 1, based on Dominatic's last will, the Town was quickly able to role block and lynch the last Mafia (#2). This seems like a very clear intentional game-throw to me that deprived the Mafia of any opportunity to be competitive in this game.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Domimatic: 1-S2-1-3771873

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Correct IDs
    1. 1-S2-1-3771873 ; Domimatic
    Players Added To Report:
    N/A

Respective Hotkey:
    1. Domimatic-Ctrl+3
    Previous Offenses:
    1. Domimatic-Gamethrowing + Role quit (not even 24 hours old)
    Game:
    Pregame: Admin shows that they are in game with small message. Dominatic says “admin in the game” then “time to throw”

Dominatic-John Snow-Disguiser-10
    Days:
    1. Dominatic instantly reveals all mafia and exact roles. Then says who he will disguise as.
    2. Two triad died by veteran. 12 is trialed he is lynched. Witch Doctor
    3. Last mafia member dies to MM. 4 is put up and lynched. Flips MM. Town wins.

Nights:
    1. Mafia upset at what he just did. He targets 15 then records his last will with mafia roles and numbers again and includes other disguiser target.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, while none of the mafia were trialed and two died to veteran. If they hadn’t this still would been gamethrowing. I don’t know why this guy decided to troll with a confirmed admin in the game.

Player Offenses:
    1. Dominatic-Intentional Gamethrowing

Recommended Actions:
    1. Dominatic-Ban List x2
    Additional Notes:
    Thank you for submitting this replay!
    This players has a completely separate report on him not even a hour old. I bet he is doing this a lot lately. I see no reason not to put him on for temporary ban.
    Last edited by Firebringer; June 19th, 2015 at 12:06 AM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #3