Preacher
    Baptist
    Priest
    Priest
    Priest

]Jehovah's Witness

Religious Correspondent

Mechanics and Rules:
    Days are 24 hours and Nights are Finished effect once all actions are in.
    No outside coms
    no editing posts
    No night chat
    I will monitor votes, not counter, once all votes in. if i am not present then a player will post the end vote count, any posts after this are forbidden and will result in a modkill

Role Cards

Lucifer
    Can give up his night action for a kill
    Has One time Auto Vest
    Can Summon Demon-recruiting a player to the worshiper
    Transmutation-once in the game convert a worshiper into a demon
    Knows who devil is

Damien
    Can Recruit worshipers instead of lucifer
    Can only do this once
    Knows who Lucifer is

Devil
    Has a One Time Enforce, in which he can kill bypassing all heals and vest
    Knows who worshipers are, but not Lucifer

Demon
    Can enact the night kill
    Knows who Lucifer is
    Has the Trap abilty, one use, it places a trap on any player including himself, if that player is killed then the player who killed him is killed aswell, plus if the player is voted then a random voter will die

Worshiper
    Just a citizen following the great, all powerful satan

Pope
    Has One Time auto Vest
    if recruited the pope is revealed with a extra day of night and vote immunity
    Popes Blessing-2 uses, gives vote immunity for the next day to a player he chooses
    Pope World Tour-enacts to the world he is the Pope-raising his vote capacity by 2 along with vote and night kill immunity for the next night and day

Archbishop
    has one use vest
    if recruited turns into a priest
    Holy Baptism-3 uses role blocks player and kills if the player is a satanic figure
    Appoint-1 use, appoint a new bishop no matter who they are, if a satanic figure it acts as a bishop still satanic

Bishop
    Holy Water-2 uses, kills satanic figures or if non satanic then stops player from speaking next day
    Cross Defense-1 use, any one visiting bishop is murdered by the poker of the cross

Preacher
    Gods Eyes-search a house, revealing their alignment

Baptist
    Can heal a player at night
    healing stops recruitment
    Knows if heal was successful
    Does not know if player was attacked at night

Priest
    can vote to the holy god above

Jehovah witness
    Preach-Teach the holy power of Jehovah and roleblock a playerof their choice
    Vison-one use,reveal the alligment of a random player to the town

Religious correspondent
    Can ask a player at night to publish a report
    if the player if satanic the correspondent finds out BUT cannot reveal during the day
    If the player is the witness the correspondent turns into Jehovah witness
    if the player is Lucifer he must kill next night or die, but he is not allowed to reveal who Lucifer is
    can not have a last will

Win Conditions
    Satanic Figures-kill of the Religous geezers
    Religious Geezers-Purge the world of the Satanic Figures
    Jehovah Witness-Survive till the end OR be dead if the pope,devil and Lucifer are dead
    Correspondent-survive till the end

OoO
    Auto vest on
    Cross Defense
    Roleblock/preach
    Doctor protect
    Lucifer Converts/transmutation
    Appointment
    Enforcement
    Holy Water used
    Vision
    Gods Eyes
    Vote Immunitys
    Last edited by Hypersniper; June 22nd, 2015 at 11:20 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Christianity

This setup looks promising to review once you have finished your first construction of it.

My main concern after a quick skim is that you want one of your players to take on one of your responsibilities.
    I will monitor votes, not counter, once all votes in if i am not present then a player(who i will randomly choose at start of game) will post the end vote count, any posts after this are forbidden and will result in a modkill
    I hope you can see the problem here. You cannot just force a player to do your job.

I will permit this only if this mechanic is somehow relevant to your game's theme or you change it so that the player in charge had to have requested the job. Otherwise, you have to either ensure your presence or use the vote counter.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    This setup looks promising to review once you have finished your first construction of it.

My main concern after a quick skim is that you want one of your players to take on one of your responsibilities.

I hope you can see the problem here. You cannot just force a player to do your job.

I will permit this only if this mechanic is somehow relevant to your game's theme or you change it so that the player in charge had to have requested the job. Otherwise, you have to either ensure your presence or use the vote counter.
    finshed

and i will request all players to ask me if they want to hold vote while im gone,

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Not at the moment. I will review it to prepare it for approval but you will need to hang tight as there are games already in the queue.

Are suicides allowed?

At the moment, Jehovah Witness can win even if he dies before the Pope, Lucifer, and Devil. Is this intended?

Can roles with multiple abilities use both in one night?

There's 3 Roleblocks and 1 Heal, all in the Town faction in a 9 player game. Town is overpowered.

There's 2 Roleblocks in the neutral role AND the ability to Consig 2 players. Jehovah's Witness is grossly overpowered.
    Last edited by Orpz; June 8th, 2015 at 02:42 PM.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Not at the moment. I will review it to prepare it for approval but you will need to hang tight as there are games already in the queue.

Are suicides allowed?
    NO

At the moment, Jehovah Witness can win even if he dies before the Pope, Lucifer, and Devil. Is this intended?
    YES

Can roles with multiple abilities use both in one night?
    NO

There's 3 Roleblocks and 1 Heal, all in the Town faction in a 9 player game. Town is overpowered.
    i have removed a roleblock
    There's 2 Roleblocks in the neutral role AND the ability to Consig 2 players. Jehovah's Witness is grossly overpowered.
    removed the consig and replaced it

12. ISO #12

There is no Demon rolecard
    one preist has the power of holy blessing which allows them to heal a player each night, including themselves if wanted
    Is this the same priest each night?
    If yes, is the priest revealed to be the healer on death?
    Are targets notified if they're attacked and healed?
    Is the priest notified if his target is attacked and healed?
    OoO
    Auto vest on
    Cross Defense
    Does this mean cross defense hits and triggers vests?
    If yes, is the Bishop still killed if the vest is hit?
    Popes Blessing-2 uses, gives vote immunity for the next day to a player he chooses
    Can the pope self target this ability?
    Preach-Teach the holy power of Jehovah and roleblock a playerof their choice
    How does this ensure the Jehova's Witness's victory?
    Lucifer
    Has One time Auto Vest
    Knows who devil is

Devil
    Knows who worshipers are, but not Lucifer

Worshiper
    Which of these performs the night kill?
    Pope World Tour-enacts to the world he is the Pope-raising his vote capacity by 2 along with vote immunity
    Vote Immunity would give the mafia a huge disadvantage in the endgame.
    Appoint-1 use, appoint a new bishop no matter who they are, if a satanic figure it acts as a bishop still satanic
    If this targets the pope and the pope is revealed, does the pope keep his votes?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #13

ahh i made a demon role card, will add now

yes but the bishop would survive

no,he cant self target

it has a chance of blocking a killing role but besides that its a mere annoyance to the game players

the demon can preform night kill but lucifer can give up his night action for a kill

i will change to vote and night kill immunity for the next night and day

yes he keep votes

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Has the Trap abilty, one use, it places a trap on any player including himself, if that player is killed then the player who killed him is killed aswell, plus if the player is voted then a random voter will die
    How long does the trap last? Is a random voter killed if the trapped player is voted, or only when lynched?
    Also this is overpowered.

Does healing prevent conversion?

Hard for me to figure out balance because of the insane amount of kill preventions, vest, and vote immunities. When it is your turn to host, I will approve this setup but until then, make sure that your game is balanced.

16. ISO #16

How long does the trap last? Is a random voter killed if the trapped player is voted, or only when lynched?
    Also this is overpowered.

Does healing prevent conversion?

Hard for me to figure out balance because of the insane amount of kill preventions, vest, and vote immunities. When it is your turn to host, I will approve this setup but until then, make sure that your game is balanced.
    in all due respect i feel that it is not very overpowed the trap ability as it is just a bomb from epic mafia but can be placed on another player, traps last forever and onl;y when lynched

healing does not prevent convertion

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    in all due respect i feel that it is not very overpowed the trap ability as it is just a bomb from epic mafia but can be placed on another player, traps last forever and onl;y when lynched

healing does not prevent convertion
    Sounds good When it is your turn to host, I will bump this with the approved sign to let you know you can post signups.

18. ISO #18

1. Does this pierce vests?

2. Can this be self-casted?

Archbishop
    has one use vote immunity
    3. Since there are a total of 3 vote immunities (if I am not mistaken) that means at the least, one of the people who used the vote immunity are confirmed town. Is that balanced?
    4. Does he keep this if turned into a bishop and it hasn't been used?

Lucifer
    5. This means that if he uses the kill, he can't have the cult. If he chooses to go for cult, then it is at least night 3 before the first kill. Is this balanced?

Vison-one use,reveal the alligment of a random player to the town
    6. Can this be self-cast?

Demon
    Can enact the night kill
    7. Can the Demon and Lucifer kill in the same night?

Devil
    8. Can the Devil and the Demon kill in the same night?

9. Is there a maximum size for this?

Worshiper
    10. If Lucifer, the Devil, and the Demon die, can a worshiper perform a night kill still?

one preist has the power of holy blessing which allows them to heal a player each night, including themselves if wanted
    11. Are targets notified of being healed, or being attacked or healed?
    12. Is the priest notified if his target is attacked?
    13. Wouldn't it just be simpler to add a doctor to the setup?
    14. Are priests notified if they are the healer that night?

No outside coms
    15. This implies anonymous accounts. Are you planning on using anonymous accounts?

Lucifer
    16. So if Lucifer doesn't recruit a demon, there are no night kills after he dies except for the Devil's enforce. Is this intended?

17. Can this go through night immunity from the pope?

Thats all I got for now. I'm with orpz. this is a hard setup to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    1. Does this pierce vests?
    no

2. Can this be self-casted?
    no

3. Since there are a total of 3 vote immunities (if I am not mistaken) that means at the least, one of the people who used the vote immunity are confirmed town. Is that balanced?
    ur opinoin
    4. Does he keep this if turned into a bishop and it hasn't been used?
    no

5. This means that if he uses the kill, he can't have the cult. If he chooses to go for cult, then it is at least night 3 before the first kill. Is this balanced?
    yes

6. Can this be self-cast?
    well it reveals it to town, meaning everyone

7. Can the Demon and Lucifer kill in the same night?
    yes

8. Can the Devil and the Demon kill in the same night?
    yes

9. Is there a maximum size for this?

10. If Lucifer, the Devil, and the Demon die, can a worshiper perform a night kill still?
    no

11. Are targets notified of being healed, or being attacked or healed?
    yes
    12. Is the priest notified if his target is attacked?
    yes
    13. Wouldn't it just be simpler to add a doctor to the setup?
    yes but i hate simple
    14. Are priests notified if they are the healer that night?
    no

15. This implies anonymous accounts. Are you planning on using anonymous accounts?
    no

16. So if Lucifer doesn't recruit a demon, there are no night kills after he dies except for the Devil's enforce. Is this intended?
    yep

17. Can this go through night immunity from the pope?
    yep

Thats all I got for now. I'm with orpz. this is a hard setup to read.
    well i hate easy

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

No. There are quite a lot of games ahead in line, actually. But I will do my best to have them run efficiently to minimize your wait time.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

ADDED BALANCING METHODS AND 2 NEW ROLES

Spoiler : changelog :

Added Damien role to assist satanic in growing the cult
    Added Religious correspondent as a extra balancing measure
    Removed a priest in exchange for a doctor
    Added baptist as a doctor and cult stopping role
    Removed archbishops vote immunity for a vest
    and made recruiting the pope impossible
    and archbishop turns to priest if tried to recruited

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

How long does Demon's trap ability lasts?
    Does it kill a random voter if they vote the trapped person? Or only if the trapped person is lynched?

Jehovah's Witness's Vision is overpowered. It either confirms a scum or a town and doesn't fit well with the balance considering it is RNG.

It is perfectly fine that you don't want to use the vote counter, but I think it is a bit of a hassle on the players.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    Religious correspondent
    Can ask a player at night to publish a report
    if the player if satanic the correspondent finds out BUT cannot reveal during the day
    If the player is the witness the correspondent turns into Jehovah witness
    if the player is Lucifer he must kill next night or die, but he is not allowed to reveal who Lucifer is
    can not have a last will
    Wouldn't this be a little dodgy? I mean, how do we determine what revealing actually is? If someone says "I am religious correspondent and I think you should lynch player X", he's not technically revealing player X is evil, he's just saying he thinks we should lynch player X. Yet, at the same time, we can still infer that he's probably saying X is Satanic.

Also, if someone tells me they're religious correspondent and they say they've found Lucifer (but obviously they can't say who Lucifer is) I'll just ask them 15 questions:

"Is A Lucifer?"
    "Is B Lucifer?"
    "Is C Lucifer?"

And so on, and so forth.

Technically they can still say who ISN'T Lucifer, they just can't say who is. So the one person they don't answer the question for is the person who is Lucifer. How would you deal with these loopholes?

35. ISO #35

Yeah, please don't give feedback information to select players if you don't want them to reveal it.

It becomes a whole interpretation mess