1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Scumbag

Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING

You're a real scumbag, Bruno.

Making fun of people's disabilities and deformities...What the hell is wrong with you?

Don't you have a shred of sympathy for those who will never be able to lead a normal life by society standards and always be looked down upon and shunned sometimes by their own families simply because they drew the short straw and came to the world lacking the beauty and well-being you take for granted?

They never asked for any of it...
    Imagine what it would be like if these were your children, or relatives of someone you love and had to see suffer every day.

You better hope something awful never happens to you, like getting into a car crash with a drunk driver and have your face burnt along with 50% of your body to the point your former self becomes an unrecognizable monstrosity and you end up facing a similar situation as these poor children, where some douche bag who knows nothing about life will get his kicks on the internet by mocking your misfortune.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    You're a real scumbag, Bruno.

Making fun of people's disabilities and deformities...What the hell is wrong with you?

Don't you have a shred of sympathy for those who will never be able to lead a normal life by society standards and always be looked down upon and shunned sometimes by their own families simply because they drew the short straw and came to the world lacking the beauty and well-being you take for granted?

They never asked for any of it...
    Imagine what it would be like if these were your children, or relatives of someone you love and had to see suffer every day.

You better hope something awful never happens to you, like getting into a car crash with a drunk driver and have your face burnt along with 50% of your body to the point your former self becomes an unrecognizable monstrosity and you end up facing a similar situation as these poor children, where some douche bag who knows nothing about life will get his kicks on the internet by mocking your misfortune.
    a. I'd never have kids like this. My future partner is going to agree that if we have a child with deformities in the womb we'll get an abortion and try again. See, if anything, I'm NOT a scumbag considering the fact I'd never have a kid brought into this world who will never know true happiness. Retards can act happy, but how fucking happy is someone sitting in a wheelchair who will never be independent?

b. I'd rather kill myself than live as a burn victim or whatnot. Luckily that'll never happen to me. Don't worry though - I know plenty about life.

I still don't know what the fuck those are, or which is worse.

7. ISO #7
    Scumbag1

Obviously you don't if you're using absolutes such as "never" for things which are beyond your control. As unlikely as it may be, horrible things can still happen to anyone.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag1 View Post
    Obviously you don't if you're using absolutes such as "never" for things which are beyond your control. As unlikely as it may be, horrible things can still happen to anyone.
    Nah. It is literally never happening to me.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10