the difference between fl0w and tafkal? $100 usd
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: the difference between fl0w and tafkal? $100 usd

In a moment of weakness a few years ago I donated a few benjamins to DR (not proud of it, I know). You can imagine my disappointment when instead of using it to buy booze or hot pockets as I had hoped he would, I learned that he instead put it towards the development of Town of Salem.

I don't have strong feelings on the whole issue, but I know having this forum might make Yuki or Balthy happy, and I think we deserve the same deal Water got. I nominate Balthy as the Tafkal Hit Squad forum moderator, YukitakaOni-san as his adjutant, and GoatseOntheCupboard as the forum chaplain. All in favor say aye.

4. ISO #4

aye, It is only fair that a respected clan such as Tafkal Hit Squad gets its own sub-forum, it is more deserving of a sub-forum than clan-fl0w I think. Too bad water has proven these things can be bought quite easily, regardless of how trash your clan is such as clan-fl0w. Tafkal Hit Squad is clearly the most deserving clan of a sub-forum, and thus I believe it should get one. My approval alone should be enough to prove it deserves its own sub-forum.

-Archangel, God of Mafia.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

I can be wrong but I think that Tafkal Hit Squad members donated more to DR than fl0w members... We have like 3 "benefactors" and some "patron" and "donor".
    I remember RagerBeater bragging about how he was supporting DR (He is benefactor) until he got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    In a moment of weakness a few years ago I donated a few benjamins to DR (not proud of it, I know). You can imagine my disappointment when instead of using it to buy booze or hot pockets as I had hoped he would, I learned that he instead put it towards the development of Town of Salem.

I don't have strong feelings on the whole issue, but I know having this forum might make Yuki or Balthy happy, and I think we deserve the same deal Water got. I nominate Balthy as the Tafkal Hit Squad forum moderator, YukitakaOni-san as his adjutant, and GoatseOntheCupboard as the forum chaplain. All in favor say aye.
    A simple forum thread is enough. What would you discuss about in a "Tafkal Hit Squad" forum anyway?
    "Hello everyone and hail Tafkal, I donated to DR and I got banned in reward. It was fun to play with you but now I am going to play anonymously on a smurf to avoid being kicked from lobbies. Bye lol."
    Last edited by Balthy; May 24th, 2015 at 01:15 PM.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Tafkal

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    aye, It is only fair that a respected clan such as Tafkal Hit Squad gets its own sub-forum, it is more deserving of a sub-forum than clan-fl0w I think. Too bad water has proven these things can be bought quite easily, regardless of how trash your clan is such as clan-fl0w. Tafkal Hit Squad is clearly the most deserving clan of a sub-forum, and thus I believe it should get one. My approval alone should be enough to prove it deserves its own sub-forum.

-Archangel, God of Mafia.
    Your support means a great deal to us, Arch. Would you kindly ask the Muv-Luvs to weigh in on this? Every "aye" vote we get helps the cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I have a similar thing with a PVZ50 section to the PVZ Forums. I paid Coast $100 to add that section.

Money well spent.
    funny, since coast is corrupt

guess sc2mafia and pvz have more in common

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

The only reason other clan sub-forums don't exist is because nobody asked like fl0w did. lol... If anybody had similar conversations with DR and admins like water did, they would probably get what they wanted as well... after all, something like clan sub-forums would help keep the game alive, and lets be honest, we know DR has a vested enough interest in his own game that he would rather keep players than lose them...

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

it doesnt help that ur in the clan LOL. keep trying to defend clan fl0w when u kno water paid $100 for mod and the sub-forum ROFL.
    dont fking post bullshit here, we only want truth. stop making up lies. if u werent in that autistic clan u wouldnt be saying these things.
    get out of the thread plz.

20. ISO #20

okay... I have no allegiance to him or the clan, I'm only in it because I'm interested in helping the community grow... please stop being an asshole and go ask DR and admins to have your own clan sub forum if you're so set on believing water got preferential treatment for giving money lol...

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    okay... I have no allegiance to him or the clan, I'm only in it because I'm interested in helping the community grow... please stop being an asshole and go ask DR and admins to have your own clan sub forum if you're so set on believing water got preferential treatment for giving money lol...
    sorry but we don't care for people who pay to win around here m8 sorry again

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

its true, I'm so good because i'm rich from being a stripper. I've given literally millions to DR.
    no one said youre good lmao i just said you pay to win

you pay so your clan can "flourish"

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

I win therefore I'm good. It pays to be wealthy. Would you like a job, Bruno? You, too, can bathe in 100's every night...
    rofl yeah pretty sure no one who has an anime avatar pic is making over $10/hr

thanks though, if anything i might be able 2 get u a job but it involves manual labor so ur prob not up to the task sorry

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    rofl yeah pretty sure no one who has an anime avatar pic is making over $10/hr

thanks though, if anything i might be able 2 get u a job but it involves manual labor so ur prob not up to the task sorry
    What about me how much do you think I make
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

I don't think Bruno thinks anybody on the internet ever has the capability to work tbh. he's too fucking cool for all of us. are you sure tho bruno? strippers here make bank. dunno if you'll make much tho... the uglier ones have to work a lot harder...

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

I don't think Bruno thinks anybody on the internet ever has the capability to work tbh. he's too fucking cool for all of us. are you sure tho bruno? strippers here make bank. dunno if you'll make much tho... the uglier ones have to work a lot harder...
    a. you've got anime for a profile picture man you're a confirmed softie don't take it hard, it's just that any manual labor beyond being a cashier is too difficult for you. the fact you're so salty means im right

b. i personally don't care if someone's a stripper but i've got more integrity and value my self worth a bit higher

c. i genuinely dont believe u look good at all, you're probably a pasty white 100 lb dude or a 300lb dude, either way you ain't makin shit as a stripper

d. i'm a solid 5 and a half to 6, you're probably like a 3, so thx on the advice but no thx

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

can bwcporscha stop personal attacking people in this thread? pretty disgusting to see this act from a member of clan fl0w. I thought they were a legit clan, turns out it may just be a bunch of trolls with a lot of money to spend. bwcporscha rly proved that today in this thread LOL. Well done dude. You've proven your clan is complete trash and this game is pay 2 win, gg stay EZ trash 1v1 me.

fag

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Balthy View Post
    A simple forum thread is enough. What would you discuss about in a "Tafkal Hit Squad" forum anyway?
    "Hello everyone and hail Tafkal, I donated to DR and I got banned in reward. It was fun to play with you but now I am going to play anonymously on a smurf to avoid being kicked from lobbies. Bye lol."
    I only brought it up because I thought you and the other clan members might want a forum. It would probably be best to keep all Tafkal related posts in one place, although CircleJerk is already serving that purpose well enough I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    a. you've got anime for a profile picture man you're a confirmed softie don't take it hard, it's just that any manual labor beyond being a cashier is too difficult for you. the fact you're so salty means im right

b. i personally don't care if someone's a stripper but i've got more integrity and value my self worth a bit higher

c. i genuinely dont believe u look good at all, you're probably a pasty white 100 lb dude or a 300lb dude, either way you ain't makin shit as a stripper

d. i'm a solid 5 and a half to 6, you're probably like a 3, so thx on the advice but no thx
    Solid response from a random dudebro on the internet, thanks for the laugh I guess.
    PS. maybe it will occur to you that I'm not a man some day

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    can bwcporscha stop personal attacking people in this thread? pretty disgusting to see this act from a member of clan fl0w. I thought they were a legit clan, turns out it may just be a bunch of trolls with a lot of money to spend. bwcporscha rly proved that today in this thread LOL. Well done dude. You've proven your clan is complete trash and this game is pay 2 win, gg stay EZ trash 1v1 me.

fag
    You also hate me regardless of what I do/say so I'm not sure why you bother beating a dead horse lol

41. ISO #41

Solid response from a random dudebro on the internet, thanks for the laugh I guess.
    PS. maybe it will occur to you that I'm not a man some day
    i dont care what you are to be honest either way you're either 100 pounds or 300 lbs, regardless you're not making any money on a pole at all cause you're ugly

You also hate me regardless of what I do/say so I'm not sure why you bother beating a dead horse lol
    he doesnt hate you, he hates that youre rude to him and stand for a stupid clan full of griefers

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Water View Post
    So much resentment. Just pm me how much you need to be a die-hard supporter of fl0w.
    $25

I legit will write and host a S-FM setup praising Clan Fl0w.

For $50 I will make it into an M-FM
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss