Official Thread to Resummon IMHOTEP
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Official Thread to Resummon IMHOTEP

Hey guys! As I'm sure you're all aware, the mafia player Necroplant has been away from the game for a while. Consequencially, games have been starting too quickly, the triad havent been getting revealed day 1, and Timmy is no longer on the cupboard. So, post this thread and bump it everyday so we can resurrect Necroplant.

P.S mods, if there is already a thread to resummon necroplant then please merge it with this one

Also I just got out of weekend prison and I will be metagaming hard all day! Good luck frinds and enjoy the mafia :^)

-Goatsecraft

2. ISO #2

Re: Official Thread to Resummon Necroplant

Necroplant is my hero. <3 I hope he didn't kill himself or something because his girlfriend broke up with him. He's been gone what, 6 months now? I guess the mods would know better what smurfs he was using until he dropped off the face of the earth.

P.S. does anyone know the exact reason he finally got banned from the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Otherwise, he probably tried to kill himself again or something
    D: poor necro. Can I have a link to this episode in his life? Or is there no trace of it now? How did you find out?
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

6. ISO #6

I'm pretty sure he's dead
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Only trolls care about other trolls.

That being said I am sure our number one troll Coast, misses Necroplant dearly.
    Necroplant may have done a few things wrong, but he is still a beautiful person inside and out. I really hope he didn't hang himself or something. Didn't someone here dox him before? It shouldn't be too hard to find out what happened to him, given that his full name is public knowledge here.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    Necroplant may have done a few things wrong, but he is still a beautiful person inside and out. I really hope he didn't hang himself or something. Didn't someone here dox him before? It shouldn't be too hard to find out what happened to him, given that his full name is public knowledge here.
    andrew gardner of burlington ontario had the shit doxxed outta him, i think it's part of the reason he quit - an unnamed person started calling the target he works at made complaints about him.... and then started calling his home # saying they saw it on craigslist and wanted to buy the dragon shaped bong he was posting about

i hear his mom wasnt too happy to hear andrew was smoking pot again

i dunno though :^)

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    lol just cause he has used goatse as a smurf account before
    Nah, I prayed this was true when I saw this thread, but GoatseCraft was adamant that he is not Necroplant when I asked him. Goatsecraft has been on my friends list for almost a year and I have never seen him outright throw or cheat. In most of the replays on Goatse where he does so, he is generally provoked into it. He seems to try his best to play legit.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    Nah, I prayed this was true when I saw this thread, but GoatseCraft was adamant that he is not Necroplant when I asked him. Goatsecraft has been on my friends list for almost a year and I have never seen him outright throw or cheat. In most of the replays on Goatse where he does so, he is generally provoked into it. He seems to try his best to play legit.
    :^) thanks thedouglas, if you ever need to use me as a reference for a loan or employment just call :^)

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

I still have a screenshot of the a private discussion I had with Necroplant where he explained to me how he was a freedom fighter struggling for revenge against the moderation who treated him like shit and of course for justice. He also said that the person(s) who released his personal info was moderator/admin of SC2 Mafia. I won't post this screenshot here since it was private.

Here is another screenshot where he complains about Psyduck harassing his sister on Facebook:
    https://i.imgur.com/7H8ndZG.jpg

Necroplant is the most destructive game ruiner of all time on Mafia. It would be nice to see him again if his method of trolling became less brutal.

"Necroplant: POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE
    Necroplant: POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE

Necroplant: HERE COMES THE LAG LOL

Necroplant: 5 IS FRAMER, 8 IS GODFATHER I AM INTERROGATOR, MAFIA OFFICIALLY GG'D
    Necroplant: 5 IS FRAMER, 8 IS GODFATHER I AM INTERROGATOR, MAFIA OFFICIALLY GG'D

*Necroplant has left the game*"
    Last edited by Balthy; May 19th, 2015 at 03:10 AM.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Tafkal

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    :^) thanks thedouglas, if you ever need to use me as a reference for a loan or employment just call :^)
    C:

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I will unban him in a desperate attempt to revive the God.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

20. ISO #20

Will the god ever return???

GAME_NIGGED_LOL_GG.JPG

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24
    TIMMY ON THE CUPBOARD

HI IM NECROPLANT, IM NEW, HOW DO I PLAY????

25. ISO #25