▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: S-FM Classic Mafia

Hello

I'm an important town power role, Doctor on me please.

Let's get ball rolling.
    -vote BananaCucho
    - I was gonna vote one of the people who haven't posted, but don't know how to spell their names lol. So, we'll start here.

Why hasn't anyone else voted? No Lynch on day 1 is anti-town, we need as many town-controlled kills as possible.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

But we don't need clues, we can just scum hunt. We pressure, see how people react to pressure, see who votes who, and then factor in misdirection. It's not impossible.

Town controlling as many kills as possible is how we will win this game. Can't let Mafia monopolize on it, because that results in ONLY town deaths. At least if we lynch daily, we have a chance of getting a Mafia.
    Plus, hard to wait for clues in this game. As soon as Sheriff outs himself claiming to find a Mafia, and Mafia will CC as Sheriff and say they found Town. Or, it could happen the other way. Mafia outs himself as Sheriff claiming to find a Mafia, and Sheriff will CC. Either way, real Sheriff becomes roleblocked every night as soon as that happens. If 1 Mafia is already dead, then Mafia can't do that (cause we can just lynch both Sheriff claimers). That is another reason why it is good to lynch daily in this game.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    well we are clueless with who is or who isnt mafia atm since no proper clues have emerged :/
    To me, that ":/" face and lack of voting and wanting to wait screams anti-town to me. Like you specifically want to no-lynch, or to no-lynch BananaCucho (since they're the only person voted atm).
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it is because you haven't played a lot of Forum Mafia, but I hope you will see the light by the end of this day. We will definitely need people who are willing to vote.
    I can see Mafia killing off talkers & active people in hopes that no-lynches occur.

That being said, Doctor on me tonight Spanks yo

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Hello

I'm an important town power role, Doctor on me please.

Let's get ball rolling.
    -vote BananaCucho
    - I was gonna vote one of the people who haven't posted, but don't know how to spell their names lol. So, we'll start here.

Why hasn't anyone else voted? No Lynch on day 1 is anti-town, we need as many town-controlled kills as possible.
    This game is going to force people to actually spell my name right lol

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Avoids the pressure, doesn't acknowledge anything I have said lol. Interesting.

Anyways, I don't know how to exactly spell these two names: watermellon, stealthbomber. So, I can't vote one of them.
    I agree that we should lynch day 1. That was literally my first post. I don't think Mikecall is necessarily scummy if he is new, because people in the mod always beg for evidence before everything.

I was waiting for a few more people to post before I vote anyone.

18. ISO #18

Also, if I'm not around for when the game comes to this stage..

If it reaches 3v1, PLEASE no-lynch that day. Don't lynch on MYLO, much better odds. Unless you have two people claiming the same Power role, then the odds are the same and it's OK to lynch on MYLO.
    If no, wait for LYLO.
    MYLO is miss lynch and lose and LYLO is...? This is only my third game and a lot of people are new-ish so I think anyone that first uses an acronym like this should clarify what it means. I think I've seen a tutorial on this somewhere but I don't know where it is.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

To me, that ":/" face and lack of voting and wanting to wait screams anti-town to me. Like you specifically want to no-lynch, or to no-lynch BananaCucho (since they're the only person voted atm).
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it is because you haven't played a lot of Forum Mafia, but I hope you will see the light by the end of this day. We will definitely need people who are willing to vote.
    I can see Mafia killing off talkers & active people in hopes that no-lynches occur.

That being said, Doctor on me tonight Spanks yo

The reason i was thinking of not doing the voting was because i wanted to hear out some of the peoples quotes before i start to press votes on those specific people, random voting from the start of day 1 would bear the question, are they mafia or not, since by looking at the roles, there is a highly strong chance of the mafia to claim roles such as citizen as they are basically an easy role to comprehend and manipulate to their own doing. More Major roles such as doctor or sheriff are harder to manipulate as there will always be more chance of a debate over who is right and who is wrong.

Which brings me to a conclusion to vote for someone who might actually be more deceptive in the way of trying to figure who is the true mafia and who isnt, the way you said you was a strong investigative role is telling me that you are a role of high importance which shouldnt be taken lightly, however, that can be very deceptive and would make the assumption of you being some kind of mafia who wants to draw the attention away from yourself and bring the more supportive roles to help you.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Fair enough. I'm just placing votes to try to get discussion going as early as possible and see how people react to pressuring of other players. I don't have any intention of lynching BananaCucho just yet, but we're also L-3 on two people, so I don't think any rush decision is going to happen.
    It's safe to take players to L-2 (Lynch minus 2 aka 2 votes to lynch), because I don't think anybody would be dumb enough to quick hammer unless it was MYLO and Mafia were ones doing it lol

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

the way you said you was a strong investigative role is telling me that you are a role of high importance which shouldnt be taken lightly, however, that can be very deceptive and would make the assumption of you being some kind of mafia who wants to draw the attention away from yourself and bring the more supportive roles to help you.
    You are correct, that could be a reason why I'm doing it. I can think of about 5 reasons as to what one could accomplish by what I said, that's where WIFOM comes into play! Just because I ask for a supportive role doesn't mean I'm going to get it.
    Anyways, I think that's very good way of thinking. However, I think that me claiming a TPR outright day one draws attention towards me instead of away from me. Puts focus on me. I don't need an actual Doctor to target me, I just need the Doctor to consider me. That alone has a good chance of keeping me alive.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

I don't think you're Mafia atm solely because you came up with a situation where I am Mafia with my WIFOM. A Mafia member would likely keep thoughts to themselves to discuss it at night as to why I did what I did. Or else they'd just say some weak logic regarding it and try to move on. So, Mikecall is OK in my books for d1 so far.

30. ISO #30

That can also number in a lot of possibilities of doing it, banana can suspect me for being for being evil but drawing the attention away from others to myself would benefit that i am trying to help to town rather than manipulate them.
    I'm still gonna wait some more before I comment on this.

31. ISO #31

Town controlling as many kills as possible is how we will win this game. Can't let Mafia monopolize on it, because that results in ONLY town deaths. At least if we lynch daily, we have a chance of getting a Mafia.
    Plus, hard to wait for clues in this game. As soon as Sheriff outs himself claiming to find a Mafia, and Mafia will CC as Sheriff and say they found Town. Or, it could happen the other way. Mafia outs himself as Sheriff claiming to find a Mafia, and Sheriff will CC. Either way, real Sheriff becomes roleblocked every night as soon as that happens. If 1 Mafia is already dead, then Mafia can't do that (cause we can just lynch both Sheriff claimers). That is another reason why it is good to lynch daily in this game.
    I don't disagree with this. Claiming sheriff and asking for doc on day one prob means citizen imo.

I will vote someone who hasn't said anything for now.

-vote Watermeloann
    Last edited by SparkNuts; May 19th, 2015 at 02:11 PM.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Hello everyone! Didn't realize the day started. I'm currently at school and have a choir concert later today, so I won't be very active today. I'll try to help out later on though!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #34

But we don't need clues, we can just scum hunt. We pressure, see how people react to pressure, see who votes who, and then factor in misdirection. It's not impossible.

I found this post a bit scummy (Just a little) because you seem to preemptively try to step to town leader and control the lynch.

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I found this post a bit scummy (Just a little) because you seem to preemptively try to step to town leader and control the lynch.
    Yea, I am trying to become town leader to help organize and encourage discussion, but I'm not controlling the lynch at all. I have not told one person to vote anywhere yet lol.
    Besides "trying to control the lynch", which isn't scummy, and "try to step to town leader", which is the opposite of scummy... What about my post do you find scummy, exactly? I often find that players will try to discredit pro-town actions when they are scum. So, please explain exactly what is scummy in what you quoted lol. Even if it's "just a little", I think it'd be good to know what exactly you find scummy, or if you're just trying to seem helpful.

If trying to get town together is scummy, then being pro-town is to sheep behind votes? Nah, that's a horrible way to play.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Yea, I am trying to become town leader to help organize and encourage discussion, but I'm not controlling the lynch at all. I have not told one person to vote anywhere yet lol.
    Besides "trying to control the lynch", which isn't scummy, and "try to step to town leader", which is the opposite of scummy... What about my post do you find scummy, exactly? I often find that players will try to discredit pro-town actions when they are scum. So, please explain exactly what is scummy in what you quoted lol. Even if it's "just a little", I think it'd be good to know what exactly you find scummy, or if you're just trying to seem helpful.

If trying to get town together is scummy, then being pro-town is to sheep behind votes? Nah, that's a horrible way to play.
    Just saw this.

I'm merely saying that it seems too desperate. Maybe I've just been reading too much M-FM Avatar.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

-vote Watermeloann

I find it strange that he hasn't posted anything yet. He is usually active in the mod and I see him all the time on the forum late at night so it strikes me strange that he wasn't one of the first people posting.

Sparky fix your vote.

Also I'm drinking the Cryptonic kool aid. He comes across as town for me and so does mikecall (I wanted to see if anyone would bandwagon onto my solo vote) for now.

41. ISO #41

I'm on for pressuring watermeloann, but please don't go past L-2
    We still have a lot of time.

-vote Watermeloann

Stealth, that is a fair assessment. You are OK for day 1, as your uneasiness seems like something a Citizen would feel. I didn't read M-FM Avatar, so I'm not sure exactly what you're mentioning.

Also, BananaCucho isn't town to me atm, especially since she didn't react at all to my vote and just completely ignored it. But, I am hoping that building some pressure will increase discussion and get some good reads going. So, I will remove my vote for now, but Banana is still a target for me today.

42. ISO #42

2 votes is plenty for early pressure. A day one lynch is not necessary and could harm the town with a power role being forced to claim.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    2 votes is plenty for early pressure. A day one lynch is not necessary and could harm the town with a power role being forced to claim.
    scumscumscumscumscumscum
    do you want 2 Town kills or 2 Mafia kills?
    I guess it's a fair point about making TPRs claim... But it's low odds tbh. 5/7 aren't TPR. and if we DO have an outed TPR, it increases our odds of successfully lynching and preventing CC's, and also gives us a trustworthy source of information.

But still, saying we shouldn't pressure just because TPR are hiding isn't a good thing =[ We're gonna lose if we wait for the Sheriff to bring forward leads.

44. ISO #44

scumscumscumscumscumscum
    do you want 2 Town kills or 2 Mafia kills?
    I guess it's a fair point about making TPRs claim... But it's low odds tbh. 5/7 aren't TPR. and if we DO have an outed TPR, it increases our odds of successfully lynching and preventing CC's, and also gives us a trustworthy source of information.

But still, saying we shouldn't pressure just because TPR are hiding isn't a good thing =[ We're gonna lose if we wait for the Sheriff to bring forward leads.
    I didn't say that we shouldn't pressure u fuck
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

45. ISO #45

Monk Gysato (Bunny) was being super pro-town but turned out to be mafia.

In other cases, Mal'Ganis from Frozen throne or Cato from hunger games.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Also, BananaCucho isn't town to me atm, especially since she didn't react at all to my vote and just completely ignored it. But, I am hoping that building some pressure will increase discussion and get some good reads going. So, I will remove my vote for now, but Banana is still a target for me today.
    How would you prefer I respond? I'm not a power role, so if you lynch me its not a big deal. If anything once I flip town it would help the rest of you assess who mafia is based on votes. You voted me to pressure me, but I don't feel any pressure really.

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    How would you prefer I respond? I'm not a power role, so if you lynch me its not a big deal. If anything once I flip town it would help the rest of you assess who mafia is based on votes. You voted me to pressure me, but I don't feel any pressure really.
    This actually seems towny to me now.

I have a computer for now so please ask me questions NOW, I'm not sure if I can make it back later.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can we edit posts if it avoids double posting?
    Usually the answer is no, double posting doesn't matter here.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄