Be Warned... Hes back in force
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Be Warned... Hes back in force

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    This is not a report. Please follow the reporting format. That being said thank you for letting us know.
    I apologize, I am currently in the game as we speak :P just wanted to get this documented asap.. was going to post it on the Audit post with his name on it, but that thread was closed so just did this real fast :P
    Last edited by Bigtalon; May 17th, 2015 at 04:04 PM.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    This is not a report. Please follow the reporting format. That being said thank you for letting us know.
    Also, can you move or delete this, wasn't really trying to make a formal report as i'm not 100% sure hes cheating "Kind of odd hes banned last I knew and now there is 3 Balthy's lol" so I'm assuming hes probably doing something "Triad died REALLY fast already" But just wanted to let you guys know his new digits lol

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Considering Balthy just reported these three accounts, I think its safe to assume its not him.

Also why would he make three accounts with his own name on it? Thats almost as in bad shape as Spigot, but at least he names his account different names (even if in game he always calls himself "spigot")
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Considering Balthy just reported these three accounts, I think its safe to assume its not him.

Also why would he make three accounts with his own name on it? Thats almost as in bad shape as Spigot, but at least he names his account different names (even if in game he always calls himself "spigot")
    ok ok my fault lol, either was was just making sure it was noted him or not him

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

The ninth circle of hell is reserved for lag cheaters. REPENT YE SINNERS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtalon View Post
    That report was wiped just still there for some reason lol
    sure it was

it all makes sense y u report people now

ur butthurt u got reported so u decide 2 make tons of reports and hope admins will pity u 4 bein 15

dead wrong, LOOSER

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    sure it was

it all makes sense y u report people now

ur butthurt u got reported so u decide 2 make tons of reports and hope admins will pity u 4 bein 15

dead wrong, LOOSER

Go find someone else to troll, LOSER "You can't even spell loser," damn kids haha

How old are you ? 6 ? Cause you talk and act like a 6 year old, trying to get all big and bad on the forums and shit bro ? Get a life and stop letting that 3 year old girl beat your ass like that.
    helz.png

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtalon View Post
    Go find someone else to troll, LOSER "You can't even spell loser," damn kids haha
    Sometimes, people will misspell words just to troll others. 100% of the time, it works just as intended. GR8 B8, Bruno. You got him hook, line and sinker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

17. ISO #17