anti gay rant
Register

User Tag List

Thread: anti gay rant

1. ISO #1

anti gay rant

Just because you have gay friends doesn't mean that you are necessarily gay. I for instance have gay friends and talk about who they like of the same gender, but I'm straight and I don't care if hanging with them makes me gay then fine be that way but I will not stop being their friend just because I'm straight and haters think I'm gay. I think people should accept it and stop criticizing if a dude wears a dress, Jesus wore a dress and he wasn't gay! And where in the bible does it say you can't love some one of the same gender?! It hating needs to stop I've seen too many friends of mine upset because they get bullied for it. So you can have your opinion I can't stop you but don't go putting someone down because you think their way of thinking is wrong, especially if you don't know what it is to be gay and excluded from most things and hated for who you love. Just imagine if straight was gay you would want to love a guy but can't because people think it's wrong but you have to hide that you love the guy. It's the same how gays feel I know I've heard it hundreds of times

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: anti gay rant

I dont care if someone is gay, just dont go around and flaunt it in public and thats goes to everyone bevause I dont to hear about your sex lifevand how much you love each other its just fucking stupid and annoying and tgats goes for gay people the mist because I don't want to be sat on the bus (as a straight male) hearing how hard you fucked esch others asses plus I cant tell you ti stop because this fuckex up society in thevworld calls me a homophobe when all im asking is for you tonshout the fuck up anr stop being stop being so goddamn uptight and gross because you think because if societys interpretation of you I can't say what I wanna fucking say

7. ISO #7

Re: anti gay rant

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    I dont care if someone is gay, just dont go around and flaunt it in public and thats goes to everyone bevause I dont to hear about your sex lifevand how much you love each other its just fucking stupid and annoying and tgats goes for gay people the mist because I don't want to be sat on the bus (as a straight male) hearing how hard you fucked esch others asses plus I cant tell you ti stop because this fuckex up society in thevworld calls me a homophobe when all im asking is for you tonshout the fuck up anr stop being stop being so goddamn uptight and gross because you think because if societys interpretation of you I can't say what I wanna fucking say
    Ctrl + F "."

None found.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss