New role: LAWYERS O.o
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Lightbulb New role: LAWYERS O.o

even my fav role is judge but i think it's more funny if there is a lawyer to...fight against my power .I think his ability is to talk in the trial for the people that about to be lynch by enough vote. He will defend the target by talking at the trial instead of the target and force the game become normal vote: guilty-innocent (someone has vote inno-guilty to not reveal judge even his vote power is still the same, judge still count that court). The funny thing is the lawyer active night ability that he will prepare information to defend his target tomorrow
    - he wins if he can defend his target from being lynch ( must alive until the end should be in option:on-off)
    - could be town or neutral benign
    I take this ideal from phoenix wright( if people play that game before)
    + so.... How is my ideal about new role ? (Maybe I should post a video about that role?)
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; March 31st, 2015 at 03:55 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: New role: LAWYERS O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    How about neutral evil? Or counter exe?
    Simply talking while on trial won't do anything. The SC2 Community is too stupid to care about talking unless you literally provide almost certain evidence. That's why people say I'm cheating when I give "text reads" in game and happen to find a scum.

Also, if the condition is to avoid seeing their target lynched, do they instantly win if their target dies at night?
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

7. ISO #7
    Can you help me a little bit about the ideal for this role ?

Wut :3 ?

If there's gonna be a lawyer role, it should be a neutral evil role that can read and change peoples last wills lol
    Hm.... Seem nice . At least the game can make coroner check tge target and know the real lw. Making coroner notice that there is a lawyer in the play
    Last edited by Lysergic; March 31st, 2015 at 04:29 PM.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's saying that the Lawyer role would effectively cancel the Judge calling -court. It looks like he's saying that the lynched person would get a normal defense period (giving the town time to rally) and that additionally the votes would not be anonymous (which means the Judge/Triad could be easily found through their guilty votes).

Personally, I don't like the idea; roles that only exist to counter another role don't really work (it would suck to get Lawyer in a came without a Judge, for example). Additionally, it's already easy to lose as Judge, and having an entire role dedicated to ruining his one-use (in most setups) ability seems kind of shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Don't make more than one post in a row. I got infracted when I did that a long time ago...
    fix'd

EDIT:
    Also, this topic is in the wrong forum. Moving it.

10. ISO #10

Sorry it doesn't seem like a usefull role at all:
    #1 It's useless cause you can't defend anyone by just talking - you need evidence. Cause this role has no investigating role, ability is useless (if u dont add one).
    #2 If hes town he's pointless - if the town is dump, it's dump, can't do sh*t about that.
    #3 If u tried to rebalance this role it would become a fink - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...0273-Role-Fink
    #4 As he TheDarkestLight allready mentioned:
    Also, if the condition is to avoid seeing their target lynched, do they instantly win if their target dies at night?