how easy is it to have sc2 chat open in mafia?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

how easy is it to have sc2 chat open in mafia?

i just left a game of sc2mafia when i was in game with Fuuton wich goes under the name Melinda (also he talks alot of shit when being melinda though)
    but i left the game when someone lagged out (Pauly did some messed up save with mafia and no mafia killer role and many ppl already left)

annyway so then i randomly spoke to Fuuton and he responded and said yeah im in the same game as you. aren't you 15? and then i explained him that i left meanwhile some guy was timing out and he was like. yeah its easy to have sc2 chat open as you play mafia. i mean is that even allowed? and after that he kept talking a bounch of shit etc.

kinda hard to give proper proof of it, copy paste the chat and some screenshot of it would do.

lol and here am i thinking of players who is legit and i see him often and then ofc he has to be doing something as retarded as this.

Spoiler : Some of the chat, not like this is anything confidential annyway :
    [Betty] Fuuton: yep.
    we're in the same game.
    You: so how the !@#$ u have the sc2 chat open?
    no i left
    [Betty] Fuuton: Oh
    magic!
    You: some guy lagged out and no one voted up 3
    okay
    [Betty] Fuuton: arent you 15?
    You: imma screenshot
    yueah i lkeft
    alead
    im in the damn lobby
    [Betty] Fuuton: lol
    You: how the !@#$ u got sc2 chat open
    when ur in sc2mafia
    [Betty] Fuuton: screenshot? what for
    easy
    You: hehe
    communicating with others when in mafia
    what
    a hotkey
    [Betty] Fuuton: eat a dick
    going back in the game

Last Message 5:55 PM
    You: u still
    in game?
    [Betty] Fuuton: its about to end
    i just
    converted to cit
    and the mafia
    killed the crier
    really
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 14th, 2015 at 10:14 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: how easy is it to have sc2 chat open in mafia?

when are you gonna stop commenting shit instead of commenting something that has to do about sc2mafia maybe

its ok if people talk about daily stuff that has nothing to do with annyone like "what stuff do you like"
    compared to writing something about the game itself.

dont really give a damn if you are lonely and need to use a forum made for the purpose of Sc2Mafia to talk about everyday life things that has nothing to do with the damn game.

pretty sure many Mafia players is annoyed by players who cheat by communicating during gameplay with other players in order to win easier because their skills is over Nine THOUSAND.

The forum doesnt even have average 1 post a day in the "Mafia Discussion" but when it does
    hny4q.jpg
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 15th, 2015 at 01:43 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

4. ISO #4

Bruno kind of has nothing to do with mafia. Don't mind him.

It is not against our rules at all to use chat in game. I play tons of games while in a call with other people. Usually other mods. Its just about integrity. Not saying anything that gives info and not really talking about what you think player 3 is. Its not very hard for us to tell when a player is using out of game chat to gain an edge. If you think something is going on report it and we will handle it.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    when are you gonna stop commenting shit instead of commenting something that has to do about sc2mafia maybe

its ok if people talk about daily stuff that has nothing to do with annyone like "what stuff do you like"
    compared to writing something about the game itself.

dont really give a damn if you are lonely and need to use a forum made for the purpose of Sc2Mafia to talk about everyday life things that has nothing to do with the damn game.

pretty sure many Mafia players is annoyed by players who cheat by communicating during gameplay with other players in order to win easier because their skills is over Nine THOUSAND.

The forum doesnt even have average 1 post a day in the "Mafia Discussion" but when it does
    hny4q.jpg
    u must be mad bro