Possible achievement for something like this maybe?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Possible achievement for something like this maybe?

Only town got killed in this game and judge / mafia / survivor won the game. but no one got any sort of achievement.

someone talked about Completely Flawless achivement but no one got that (dont even know if it exists)

i know about flawless but thats not really about only town dying.

UgNy7Ah.jpg

Also Achievement for this. kill 100% mafia/triad before town loses any players and also kill 100% mafia/triad and win the game without losing any towns.
    Also kill all Neutral roles before losing any towns. losing a town after they 100% neutral roles has been taken away then achievement should still stand.
    This is only as Being a Town role. not for triad / mafia to win.
    Ma1uIVn.jpg

also how about. idk if this is ok to code or not.
    Judge has one special word to say during night. (this can only be done once) and if he is killed during that night he gets an achievement.
    like :Thomorrow i will be Victorious and survive until the end
    something like that.
    i mean u get 1 shot at it being judge could also work with crier and after u say the word first time u cannot say it again until next game. (more of a fun sort of thing try to guess when ur gonna victory / not die and then die. (and when i read it myself it sounds a bit too simple to exploit honestly just ask triad / sk and team up or something)

Mafioso/Enforcer winning alone (all other teammate dead) +50 "Mortal Combat"
    Survivor win with Witch = +100
    Bus Drive urself (bussed by bus driver and hit urself) as Vigilante being controlled by witch (actually bus driving urself isn't that an achievement to get there already?) but this is slighly different +150 "Into The Unknown"
    Auditor + MM win = +50
    Double Survivor win (only with 2 survivor not 3 or more) "The Brothers" +500 (requires the last 2 persons to die in some way for example double suicide / veteran suicide (go on alert but leave the game and then enemy hits u then only 2 survivor left)
    Suicide as last person alive (requires double suicide = +200 (it will make you get defeat in general so if you have 10 ppl who wants this achievement thats gonna cost 10 games. sounds fun)
    Bus Drive urself to Urself (Witch controlling bus driver) = +100 "Trolled"

Also this (lynching 100% Non towns thro the entire game and win) like a lynching achievement if a townie is ever lynched it fails. just did this game right now 2 minutes ago (i struggle taking control over the game and make everyone follow me somethimes on the US servers its so many trolls but 4/7 of the time i get the commando so this is how it usually looks like)
    eBRt7ZU.jpg
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 6th, 2015 at 10:52 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Re: Possible achievement for something like this maybe?

It would fit and it would be codeable.

+1
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

Completely Flawless should fit dont u think? unless that was actually already an achievement.

and just saying this is a shit hard achievement to get in the first place. should be only able to be obtained with 14+ players in the game.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 5th, 2015 at 08:55 PM.

4. ISO #4

Make it so it's just a faction killing only who they need to kill without losing any members to win

(Cult, Town, Mafia/Traid)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #5

There's an equivalent achievement for town called "happily ever after", which they get if they manage to win without a single town dying.
    The opposite would work pretty well for an achievement too. If the game ends with ONLY town ever dying and no-one else. Tho such an achievement would be impossible in most saves. vast majority of saves have at least 2 factions of evil (triad vs neut.kill vs town), game doesn't end until they kill each other and there goes the acheivement.

Come to think of it i also don't beleive that there is a flawless achevement for the cult for winning with 0 fatalities. Just the 1 for triad/mafia.

6. ISO #6

well u just saw me do the impossible. lets do it again.

also there is a flawless for cult winning without any fatalities. BUT when it happend only 2 cults out of 6 or 5 got the achievement and i was one of those who did not get it. a damn bug who let me lose 250 points or so. and no this is like 100 games ago so im not gonna look for the replay.
    annoying but true.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 6th, 2015 at 10:45 AM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Yes i checked my achievements. we all got confused since only 2 persons got it.
    i still dont have it.

also one other suggestion. Veteran should be Town Killing only. thats its onliest purpose. killing. it usually kills alot more than a vigi / jailor.

and vigi is only town killing.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 6th, 2015 at 01:55 PM.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    well u just saw me do the impossible.
    No idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    The Cult achievement is Divine Guidance and is worth 150 points.
    Are you sure you don't already have it?
    Yeah you're right. One of those ones i got so long ago i forgot it even existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Anyways, I think there needs to be more fun achievements instead of stupid hard ones to gets. Should make a bunch of silly ones that are worth like 10-25 points.
    I agree. Tho the hard ones are tantalising, i really want 'happily ever after'. Ive only ever seen it won once in a lawless save with 2 vets. I almost got it last week in a lawless save as solo vet when it came down to dh Vs vet Vs survivor but the damn survivor sided with dh.

More fun acheivements would be good.
    Let's spitball some ideas

'Blind Justice' - Judge gets lynched during a -court call.
    'Judge, Jury & executioner' - Marshall lynches all 3 (or 4) people available and all 3 (or 4) lynched are evil aligned.
    'Face off' - Informant/Disguiser takes the identity of a fellow triad/mafia.*
    'Break a leg' - Jester suicides due to another jester.
    'Three's company' - Get jailed by 2 different jailors/kidnappers at the same time.
    'Intensive care' - Be attacked twice and healed by 2 different doctors in the same night.
    'I was never here' - Incense master / Janitor scrubbs his own identity.**
    'Domesticated' - Get audited or culted as neutral killer.
    'Offer refused' - Kill the Godfather as veteran or bodyguard.
    'Ssshhh' - Get silenced 3 times in 1 game.
    'Impending doom' - As det/LO/Agent, watch yourself get murdered.

*Had this happen this morning. Bus driver redirected informant's attack from me to his teammate. Named it after the movie .

**Not sure if this ones actually possible. If he targets himself due to BD or Witch and gets killed, would his role-scrubbing action still get applied and scrub himself? or just die and not be scrubbed?
    i.e:
    7 - Janitor targets 9.
    10 - Godfather targets 9.
    Bus driver swaps 9 and 7.
    7 dies, but does he get scrubbed.
    Last edited by Mentar; February 6th, 2015 at 03:52 PM.

10. ISO #10

Re : Possible achievement for something like this maybe?

Achievement for not any of your team die already exists (for mafia/triad, town and cult)

Mafioso/Enforcer winning alone already exists (can be any mafia/triad), also works for town and cult.

Auditor + MM win... why those both particularly and not any other neutral evil or any other neutral killing?

Suicide as last person alive (requires double suicide)... Why double suicide? You can kill the other one then suicide yourself... Also, there is already a nobody wins achievement, which can be obtained barely the same way...

lynching 100% Non towns thro the entire game and win... As I said above, there is already an achievement for not any of your team dead, not only lynched but just not killed at all.

11. ISO #11

Ideas:

'Roasted' - Get burned by a fellow arsonist.
    'It's a party!' - Receive 4 different types of feedback in one night.
    'Overkill' - Get killed from 3 different sources.
    'Munity' - Get lynched after revealing as Marshall / Mayor on day 6 plus
    'Collective Threat' - Get targeted by a member of each faction present in the game (Town, Mafia, Triad, Neutral Killing, Neutral Evil, Cult)
    'Satanic Ritual' - Have all members of the Cult suicide in one night.
    'What just happened?' - Have your night action redirected by 3 different roles.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: Re : Possible achievement for something like this maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by DrakEmono View Post
    A little tip when you suggest new achievements: Look at the already existing ones.

Overkill: already exists for 4 sources.
    I'm a little behind on sc2mafia, my computer hasn't been able to run it for months :/
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15