Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Darkcrusader: 2-S2-1-3758073

Account Name:
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-3758073
    Your Realm: Europe
    Approximate Points: 4k

So I've changed my name from Arugal to Darkcrusader and lost all my points. I've had a couple of achievements, points and played games. I don't have any replay of the old username and I don't know my old Id, but could you please search in your database for my old username? It was name Arugal, the battletag inserted at the start of the game was Arugal , I've had around 3.8 or 4k points.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Darkcrusader: 2-S2-1-3758073

This is whats shown in the replay

1995 points, 36 victory 86 games played

Achievements 0 25 27 36
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    I could have sworn I've had more. Nvm, do they add to the ones I got right now btw?:P Thanks for the reply btw.
    Yes they would add to your current points. Normally points are pro-rated for role wins but in this case they will not be.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Let me know when you have time and I can get on to do the restoration

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Restored