Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 6

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Night 6

And I´m not sure if Yayap was our second vigi, we blocked him n1 but that gives us nothing, because he got his role later, since citizen is always a priamry role, dunno if I believe Monster too, if he really were citizen it would explain his less posts, also if he were vigi he would have probably claimed it to get the scumread off of him. On the other hand he could ahve claimed it to ignore him so he can shoot again, anyway I will probably go with the Tailor plan now.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by FM Zaheer View Post
    we cant deal with the combustion man thats the problem at the moment, for him to win with us you would need to die and you are our most unsuspicious member so far.

Can the kidnapper use the action of a other role at night, if he doesnt execute his kidnapped target?
    I'll wait on Roku for this, will most likely be a no as the jailing is still in affect.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by FM Zaheer View Post
    since ozy is white lotus I think Monster or spy are Hama, but goon got pegged as mafia already so dunno fi that works, sicne we can make only 1 kill in anyway I might aswell retrain him as tailor.
    You may not retain tonight. Check role card, you require a cooling night.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29