4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Night 4

I will charge yayap and procon.
    Roleblock Ozy
    Silence Voeskn untill i think of something better
    Frame faluse truth.

Be here Atleast 3 hours before the end of the night to check in, incase we need to change.

Look at narks code and try to break it tonight. Phoenix king is going to have to tall and post like narks. Also to think of believable feedback.

You all need to create some really convincing stories especially you goonswarm. I am going to vote you tomorrow just like any normal town.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

-Blackmail Gerik

Spoiler : Demand :
    Greetings infidel, im the blackmailer. I guess you have probably heard of me, im a pretty popular guy around here. But enough about me!

This is what i want you to do! You must vote and accuse Fm vornksr of beeing mafia in every post that you make without encouraging votes on someone else. If you fail to do this i will tell everyone what you and your mom did last summer.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Results from tracker?

Charge FM Yayap and FM Procyon

Thanks to the host confirming their town roles. I have no option. Perhaps if the host had posted a reason (Didn't have to be true) why he was mod killed (Out of game communication, posted rule-breaking posts (Which you caught before anyone found out) Just to stop the mod kill effecting the game.

And please next game force players to post FAQ privately which is then added anomalously at the end of everyday or night. Or during the day chat. Because posting their can send off hints/clues that effect the game. (I have been tempted myself to post their earlier)

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Blackmail- FM Severn
    Spoiler : The Blackmail :
    This is what you must do:
    You must act as if you have been replaced by FM Auckmid. To do this you can not solve/attempt to solve your code, and if asked to you must say that you made a mistake whilst posting the code and that you can not post a correct solution since it is now unsolvable and will not make sense. This also means you can't claim your true role/any feedback/anything night chat related as it will fail to look like you have been replaced by FM Auckmid. The rest of the day you act as if you are trying look like town.

Remember that if you fail any part of the above, it will result in your death and block the next lynch. It is wiser to go completely along with this.
    You can not hint/claim you are blackmailed.

You can not do any of the following to hint or suggest that you are blackmailed or/and that you are not FM Auckmid:
    You can not post pictures.
    You can not post quotes.
    You can not post codes.
    You can not post numbers.
    You can not post symbols.
    You can not post links
    You can not post videos
    You can not use text colouring
    You can not change your signature
    You can not change your avatar
    You can not change your profile
    You can not change your profile settings
    You can not hint that any of the post you make are not your choice.
    You can not claim that any of the post you make are not your choice.

This break any rules? (I'm only asking once tonight.)

WHat do you people think? Also. Try to find loopholes. I shall be on my smartphone from now on. Also On Holiday now (Flight Soon)

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ghazan View Post
    Blackmail- FM Severn
    Spoiler : The Blackmail :
    This is what you must do:
    You must act as if you have been replaced by FM Auckmid. To do this you can not solve/attempt to solve your code, and if asked to you must say that you made a mistake whilst posting the code and that you can not post a correct solution since it is now unsolvable and will not make sense. This also means you can't claim your true role/any feedback/anything night chat related as it will fail to look like you have been replaced by FM Auckmid. The rest of the day you act as if you are trying look like town.

Remember that if you fail any part of the above, it will result in your death and block the next lynch. It is wiser to go completely along with this.
    You can not hint/claim you are blackmailed.

You can not do any of the following to hint or suggest that you are blackmailed or/and that you are not FM Auckmid:
    You can not post pictures.
    You can not post quotes.
    You can not post codes.
    You can not post numbers.
    You can not post symbols.
    You can not post links
    You can not post videos
    You can not use text colouring
    You can not change your signature
    You can not change your avatar
    You can not change your profile
    You can not change your profile settings
    You can not hint that any of the post you make are not your choice.
    You can not claim that any of the post you make are not your choice.

This break any rules? (I'm only asking once tonight.)

WHat do you people think? Also. Try to find loopholes. I shall be on my smartphone from now on. Also On Holiday now (Flight Soon)
    The primary demand is to look like FM Auckmid, there is then a secondary demand to look like Town. These are 2 separate and opposite demands that in the current form will prevent this from being sent.
    You have, graciously by your dear Fire Lord Sozin, been graced with a single use item of 'Blackmail Rule Check', and have used it. I hope you have the availability to change it.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32