MM so hard to win with after Doc fix. and possible a little MM bug
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

MM so hard to win with after Doc fix. and possible a little MM bug

okay so its kinda hard to win with MM now.

Doc does not move to a target now he just magically heals them from a distance so if you heal someone attacked by MM you do not die urself.
    also makes it annoying for detective, target did something but never visited annyone. i was confused at first but now i know but all the old players....

and on those 2 games the first night 1 and night 2 my target survived on both games on different times. (bad luck?) and ppl start dying on night 3 and so on.
    and i lost my games so much cuz doctor and target should died like before instead of both surviving. (oh yeah in one of them huge chance of skypers spotted, 2 possibly 3)
    this means my MM save is literally no longer usefull. cultist / MM vs town and 1 bus driver and fixed % for many roles to make it a very good nutcracker. even tho many of those games has crashed the sc2 mafia game after day 10 or so when u have 4 cults dead and 2 alive? its in one of my old posts on the forums i think

and once i had to take a break since i got a killing spree killing 2 or more ppl when nobody actually died.
    i can look for replay later if the bug seems interesting or not. i believe i hit 14 and someone visited 14 and both target survived (the text came up twice about chainsaw) but no one actually died

ZdyYBYV.jpg
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 8th, 2015 at 04:49 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Re: MM so hard to win with after Doc fix. and possible a little MM bug

oh yeah btw whats with only maximum 1 court? when i overrided it to extra courts for my fun game with 5 friends it gave me 100% failure rate but a hella funny game.

=D

100% failure rate here we come!!!!!!!
    7z61czj.jpg

Interrogator or kidnappor kinda junky if u pick exe on night 1 then u get, you looking for ur gun but if interro only has 1 exe you basically broke ur role and wont have any more executions

kinda broken if you ask me? how many ways to escape death from kidnapper / jailor and when it happends you lose an exe when you usually start with 1.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 8th, 2015 at 10:19 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: MM so hard to win with after Doc fix. and possible a little MM bug

apparently im just vitnessing a game with 2 docs vs 1 mm.

no one died in the night but u hear the sounds of mixed sounds or whatever when MM hit one of the doctors but the other doctor healed.

think that summon things up pretty much. heal someone from mm and you wont die urself.

unless this mm was stupid enough to do killing spree at his own house and a doctor tried to heal him but then that doctor got healed. doubt thats the case.

mm was lynched right after.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 27th, 2015 at 12:52 AM.

6. ISO #6

Re : MM so hard to win with after Doc fix. and possible a little MM bug

The first doc went to the second doc, the second doc went to the first one. Let's say MM visited the first doc, so he tried to kill the second doc who visited the first doc as well. But the first doc visited the second doc, so he healed him.
    I don't see what end you would expect, since both docs healed each other, they couldn't be killed by anyway, unless one of them got attacked twice in one night, which isn't possible in that case, since there is a single killer...