Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Night 2

1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: Night 2

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ghazan View Post
    No body even suggested it was Gypsy, or even commented it when I suggested it.
    Creating lies that show there are 4 players charged means that less people can visit, suspicion onto the nurse, suspicion onto Electro manic.

No one will listen to the neutral if you blackmail it.
    Have any better ideas?
    It's not so much about the control as the effect it might have on the town and the implications it might have our overall goal is to create suspicion on town roles while removing suspicion from our own.

I consider the jester blackmail as good because before the blackmail was revealed it created suspicion on Raiden.

After it was revealed it caused Raiden to throw accusations that were completely unfounded. Gerik is the blackmailer.

Regardless of what we do our general conc

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

I don't have it completed but force the jester to say post a message for us saying something along the lines of

Sorry about Raiden, I cursed him not to say anything because I wanted to stay hidden, but he didn't trust me can't say I blame him, I have cursed the cabbage merchant to vote with Gerik. Throw in some read propaganda for authenticity, and let it go.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ming-Hua View Post
    I don't have it completed but force the jester to say post a message for us saying something along the lines of

Sorry about Raiden, I cursed him not to say anything because I wanted to stay hidden, but he didn't trust me can't say I blame him, I have cursed the cabbage merchant to vote with Gerik. Throw in some read propaganda for authenticity, and let it go.
    Eh?

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

This is getting stupid, why are you toying with neutral?
    We need to cause chaos and make the town question what roles we have, who to not visit and visit, and get someone lynched.
    Okay so it's a bad idea then, I can live with that, but keep in mind that a player can and will probably claim blackmailed the day after or even the day of reversing the misinformation regardless of how rock solid our demands are if it's going to result in a mislynch.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

It would be actually interesting to silence Gerik, sicne we are allowed to, since he isnt dead, but cant talk and ppl definetly wont expect that.
    Also i dont want to kill him just yet, but he is definetly dangerous, espacially as detective (I suppose his claim is true).
    I think we should charge Narks and Zack to decrease their mobility and we get to know this way who Zack visited, without having P´LI to use his tracker ability, also we can be sure that he will visit someone. This way it is possible for him to frame someone.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by FM Zaheer View Post
    It would be actually interesting to silence Gerik, sicne we are allowed to, since he isnt dead, but cant talk and ppl definetly wont expect that.
    Also i dont want to kill him just yet, but he is definetly dangerous, espacially as detective (I suppose his claim is true).
    I think we should charge Narks and Zack to decrease their mobility and we get to know this way who Zack visited, without having P´LI to use his tracker ability, also we can be sure that he will visit someone. This way it is possible for him to frame someone.
    Charges can't kill zack and he won't likely visit anyone that's been charged.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by FM Zaheer View Post
    Zack is getting Prepped. Any charge kills wont kill him.

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ming-Hua View Post
    Exactly, but we can't stop them we can't impose time constraints.
    Time is just one simple mesurement.

We can limit when they post by post count/ Lynch Count/ End day post. rarther than end of the day.

Can we use something like this
    "You must post "XXX" no more than 10 posts before the last post of the day"

Because the post is not a time.

26. ISO #126

Time is just one simple mesurement.

We can limit when they post by post count/ Lynch Count/ End day post. rarther than end of the day.

Can we use something like this
    "You must post "XXX" no more than 10 posts before the last post of the day"

Because the post is not a time.
    Correct, but there's nothing we can do to stop them from spamming at the end.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Who thinks
    Claiming Charged
    Claiming X Role to indicated X is Mafia
    Claim own role secretly to us.

Would be a good structure for the Blackmail.
    Don't worry about loophole, we fix that after we know what we are sending.
    This doesnt seem to bad, if we phrase it correctly. And, i wont prep zack just now, next day is way better, since it woudl amke the guy he visits now supiscious of being maf, instead of our mate who is the only one, that knows his identity so far.

Also i was talking about charging zack not to kill him, but to let him spread the charges on others with his visits, wich will lead into the town needing to decide were to pop the charges or they will become fast unable to visit someone at all without dieng and yes your charges even happen before his visit this night, which means he will at least charge one additinal player, that makes 3 charges for sure for us.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

[QUOTE=FM P'Li;469618]I'm against charging again tonight we need to kill someone because nearly all of us are suspected as scum at some point

So, half of us are suspected.
    And your suggestion is to narrow down the player list?
    It would be wiser to charge, leave more space for others to be suspected.
    Charging will kill people at somepoint.

Don't forget Combustion Man will get us some kills, and the Vigilante will shoot one of the suspicious people tonight.

46. ISO #146

[QUOTE=FM Ghazan;469619]
    Quote Originally Posted by FM P'Li View Post
    I'm against charging again tonight we need to kill someone because nearly all of us are suspected as scum at some point

So, half of us are suspected.
    And your suggestion is to narrow down the player list?
    It would be wiser to charge, leave more space for others to be suspected.
    Charging will kill people at somepoint.

Don't forget Combustion Man will get us some kills, and the Vigilante will shoot one of the suspicious people tonight.
    I doubt it will kill people before at least one or two of us gets killed

we need to shut the better players up

47. ISO #147

[QUOTE=FM P'Li;469620]

I doubt it will kill people before at least one or two of us gets killed

we need to shut the better players up
    The better players will be targeted by town power roles. The Mass Murder will do that killing then we can move onto them, trying to attack the ones who are most likely to be protected at this stage is suicide. In the meantime we should charge up our killing abilities. As it will pay off in the long run.

Its better to incapacitate them and then cut off their heads

Rather than suggest the idea is bad. Why not post a better one, remember you have to include a worthy blackmail post inside it.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150