Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dead Chat

1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: Dead Chat

Quote Originally Posted by FM TheJackofSpades View Post
    Will the next FM start pretty soon after this one ends? Worried that we may lose players between games as the boards are basically dead.
    M-FM will have priority for being next. Anything Korra from us will take the form of S-FMs unless a M-FM or major FM become properly available at the time.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by FM Northstar View Post
    Post #26 He didnt talk about how vornksr is mafia

post #65 He spelled the name wrong when he voted
    26 was intended to rectify his last post. So if not for that one, 26 wouldn't be an issue.

I wouldn't have counted the spelling mistake. If he did it repeatedly on purpose I would, but in that case, no. Especially since you made some spelling errors in the blackmail that I didn't count against you.

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Roku View Post
    They're asking questions, not communicating with each other. If they were, I would put a stop to it.
    They are asking questions related to what has happened to them. What if there was a jailor in this setup and then someone asks ''Can you see the difference between a jailor and a interrogator?'' It becomes pretty obvious that this person is jailed then.

Yayap was able to reveal that he was blackmailed just by asking a question in Faq for example.
    Last edited by FM Northstar; January 18th, 2015 at 05:01 PM.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by FM Northstar View Post
    I wish the host would have counted it as revealing as beeing blackmailed and removed his powers.
    That is not a claim, and the blackmail didn't restrict from posting in FAQ. I didn't expect someone to do that, but it was not against the rules. That is a questions many other people have asked, including Mafia members. It's not a blackmail claim to ask questions, and I doubt the multiple players asking questions about Magician, Beguiler, Enchantress are suddenly claiming those roles.

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Lord Sozin View Post
    That is not a claim, and the blackmail didn't restrict from posting in FAQ. I didn't expect someone to do that, but it was not against the rules. That is a questions many other people have asked, including Mafia members. It's not a blackmail claim to ask questions, and I doubt the multiple players asking questions about Magician, Beguiler, Enchantress are suddenly claiming those roles.
    So its okay to claim jailed or other feedback in the form of a question?

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123
    FM Slaol

Gerik was the person's post that I checked out.

24. ISO #124

Quote Originally Posted by FM Auckmid View Post
    I had no doubts that you were town Gerik, I just expected you to be a more... powerful role.
    I tried to sound like a tpr off the bat. Cit meat shield and everything. I am a little disappointed that I got bm killed but it makes sense for them to not accept my edit. That's what I get for drunk posting : p

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by FM Auckmid View Post
    Are you RLVG?
    Thinklivelife

I really only signed because I thought the game would not start if I did not and didn't push for some friends to sign. After I saw it was starting I figured it really could be the sites last fm so I went all out. I'm really glad I signed though. This is the most fun I have had in a game

Who are you?

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136
    FM Slaol

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gerik View Post
    Why me?
    You just seemed like you didn't have autism, and you were reluctant to make a toph post at first for some reason. lol

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by FM Procyon View Post
    Can't Ozzy win with town?
    No. He simply doesn't have to kill all of us. We have to kill him before he achieves his win condition or the game automatically ends.

I wanted to try and manipulate Hama into thinking he could win with us. But nope.

Combustion Man also could have never won with the Fire Nation. Look at the win conditions, we have to see the Neutral Evil roles dead. We can't win with them.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147
    FM Slaol

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yayap View Post
    Hi everyone, it's been fun. I guess if FT is MM this makes me 50% at shooting for scum although shooting FT caused Zack to get spreed on... Jesus Christ, I feel like I played for the scum team even though I had a town role card.

Sorry to Slaol, MrSmarter and Zack.
    >_>

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150