Zekrom: 2-S2-1-2626291
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Zekrom: 2-S2-1-2626291

Account Name: Zekrom
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-2626291
    Your Realm: Europe
    Approximate Points: I dont know this exactly. I had bought a new Computer since 3 months and didnt save the files, because I didnt know that they are saved in the Documents Folder. But even before I bought a new Computer I hadn't been playing SCII for a long time. I also dont know if I had more or less than 1000 Points. Because i bought a new computer i dont have any replays

2. ISO #2

Re: Zekrom: 2-S2-1-2626291

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...2-S2-1-2626291 (Associated replay)

Approved for
    910 points
    17 wins
    37 games played
    Achievements 13 and 17

PM me to set up a restoration time.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Zekrom: 2-S2-1-2626291

I am sorry that I did not get to you in time. I'm stuck on an oil rig for the next 10 days or so but when I get back I will make this a priority.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5