2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Re: FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by FM FalseTruth View Post
    The site suddenly started loading slowly for me about 15 minutes ago. Is there a problem at your end?
    It seems to be working okay now.
    And now it's acting up again.
    I have had no issues with the site. You may want to check your internet connection. If that's not it, then I have no idea.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yayap View Post
    Hypothetically if a player was charged last night and blackmailed to not post anything in the daychat, would they be mod killed for not meeting the post count requirement?
    If a blackmail demands that a player not post in the daychat, said player would not be penalized for not meeting the post count requirement for that day.

10. ISO #60

If FM Slaol was tailored, would a coroner be able to determine his exact role?

Side note: I do not think he was tailored because he breadcrumbed his role in D1,P387 where he requested the updated Toph post list. I did note though that during D2 he did not cc Ganondorf.

In any case, Ganon is looking scummier, Narks is not necessarily off the hook, and I have yesterday's lunch train to reinterpret.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Day 2 Post 1079 Gerik says "I won't be around for D3 so it won't be an issue."

So he'll be gone Wednesday and Thursday. Back Friday.
    Okay, well he said he meant he thought he would be dead by Day 3 due to being prepped by the Phoenix King.

However I would really like to point out that he should have said his stuff was tinkered with because that's the feedback you get when prepped. (I had to look up what Zack's feedback about what someone tinkering meant).

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Okay, well he said he meant he thought he would be dead by Day 3 due to being prepped by the Phoenix King.

However I would really like to point out that he should have said his stuff was tinkered with because that's the feedback you get when prepped. (I had to look up what Zack's feedback about what someone tinkering meant).
    Oh, I thought he had some r/l thing he was doing.

22. ISO #72

I don't understand the prep thing, is there a difference between saying he was prepped and somebody messed with his stuff?

23. ISO #73

I don't understand the prep thing, is there a difference between saying he was prepped and somebody messed with his stuff?
    The distinction is more that when you post your night feedback, you usually post it as given: "My stuff was tinkered with" because that's what the PM says as opposed to saying "the Phoenix King prepped me"

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ganondorf View Post
    So I've been curious why dive master has been insisting on voting someone other than me, I agree I look really bad right now, but if I read his intentions right I like the plan, I think he wants to leave me for the vigilante so that we don't get another horrible shot from him.
    Does anyone else see how scummy this post is? Ganon says to leave himself for the vigilante so the vig doesn't get another horrible shot, meaning that Ganon knows he would be a good shot, meaning he is scum...

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

If FM Slaol was tailored, would a coroner be able to determine his exact role?
    Yes.

Gerik never said that in daychat... Gerik and FalseTruth have got to be mafia together, and his V/LA was discussed in night chat. Thoughts?
    I have many thoughts. But none to share.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

If Phoenix King is charged, and preps a charged target, will the Phoenix King survive the EM kill?

If the Phoenix King is charged and visited by a charged player, will he survive?
    You just asked the same question twice. Charge kills don't pierce immunity, so yes.
    Would a survivalist be able to survive death via charging interactions?
    Yes.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

If a charged chauffeur (mafia bus driver) busses two charged players, does that count as the mafia's kill, or could this happen in addition to the mafia's night kill?
    It would happen in addition to their kill, as bussing is not inherently a killing action. It would be a pretty stupid thing for a chauffer/bus driver to do, however.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Quote Originally Posted by FM Narks View Post
    If someone were to be killed via multiple sources, would all of those sources appear?
    Yes.

Does MM ignore Lookout?
    A lookout will die to the Mass Murder if watching the house at which the MM sprees.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; January 10th, 2015 at 01:38 PM.

40. ISO #90

What happens when two ventriloquists target the same target?

Operator switches bus driver? Give explanation

Ghost is killed by two different factions at once, who does he want to see lose?

Does jester grief note replace a Mafioso's last will?

Can Shaman use a ghost's ability?

If someone got two shots of adrenaline/chemicals at night and used them both at the same time, would they be able to use their action three times or four times?

Does bus driver get to swap 2 sets of people if he gets adrenaline/chemicals?

41. ISO #91

What happens when two ventriloquists target the same target?
    First one to submit the PM wins. Other one does nothing.
    Operator switches bus driver? Give explanation
    only affects his first target if swapped with a player that has 0 or 1 targets, affects both if swapped with another player that has two targets
    Ghost is killed by two different factions at once, who does he want to see lose?
    Whichever kill came first in the OoO. If there's a tie, it will be decided between the tying factions via random.org
    Does jester grief note replace a Mafioso's last will?
    No.
    Can Shaman use a ghost's ability?
    No.
    If someone got two shots of adrenaline/chemicals at night and used them both at the same time, would they be able to use their action three times or four times?
    Four, but they will die at the end of the night.
    Does bus driver get to swap 2 sets of people if he gets adrenaline/chemicals?
    Yes.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

No action equals self visit?

What roles can only visit themselves.

Lookout sees self visit / no visit correct?

If someone visited someone twice would that appear on lookout / detective roles?

Infestor targets himself, what happens?

Hitman / Private eye contract themselves, what happens?

Nurse / Chemist can target themselves?

Witch targets an overlords puppet who acts out a kill, who takes priority?

44. ISO #94

No action equals self visit?
    Why am I still answering this question? For the last time, yes.
    What roles can only visit themselves.
    All the ones in the roles list that don't visit other players.
    Lookout sees self visit / no visit correct?
    Lookout sees a self visit as a no-visit.
    If someone visited someone twice would that appear on lookout / detective roles?
    No.
    Infestor targets himself, what happens?
    It can't self-target, so nothing.
    Hitman / Private eye contract themselves, what happens?
    See above.
    Nurse / Chemist can target themselves?
    See above
    Witch targets an overlords puppet who acts out a kill, who takes priority?
    Neither. There is no priority. The witch would redirect the action that the puppet used of its own accord (ie. if it's a sheriff and checked someone, the witch would redirect the sheriff check). It would not affect the kill unless witching the overlord, because that is the overlord's action, not the puppet's.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; January 12th, 2015 at 11:07 PM.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Oh sweet relief!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Lord Sozin
    If the Phoenix King is prevented from successfully disguising following his lynch he will be fully dead. Doctor heals, players being dead by other means, and any other roles that I've missed that would possibly prevent the successful disguise.
    What happens if a Magician Cages the target of the Phoenix King's disguise attempt? Or, for that matter, same question, but for Disguiser role in general.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ozymandias View Post
    Oh sweet relief!

What happens if a Magician Cages the target of the Phoenix King's disguise attempt? Or, for that matter, same question, but for Disguiser role in general.
    The disguise would target itself. In the Phoenix kings case he enters a dead body, obviously following the first answer I gave. Disguiser would kill himself, then take on his own face again

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100