User Tag List

1. ISO #1

expwnent: 1-S2-1-6164377

Account Name: expwnent
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6164377
    In-Game Name: TIMMY ON THE CUPBOARD

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing and bank-file Hacking

Your Account Name: Mortality
    Summary: This player continuously joins games and immediately announces who the mafia or triad is. We have tried to just kick at the beginning of the game based on his name, but his SC2 name keeps changing. I've seen it be SpaceWeed, WinnerAtLife, and now expwnent. It's always exactly the same. He hacks his bankfile to show 19999 points so he can choose his role to make sure he is mafia or triad. The help shows 19999 points with 0 wins. He always joins the games with the name TIMMY ON THE CUPBOARD and immediately game throws. He will do this all day long, making only about 1 in 5 games playable when we get a lobby without him in it. I have attached the most recent replay showing him doing it here. If you would like I can provide additional replays showing him continuously doing it. Please permanently ban this person.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: expwnent: 1-S2-1-6164377

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-6164377 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

expwnent: Ctrl+2

Previous Offenses:

See "Necroplant."

Player Offenses:

Being Necroplant, gamethrowing, bankhacking.

Recommended Actions:

expwnent: Smurfban

Additional Notes:
    This player will likely continue to make new accounts, and troll games. Try using the -kick command during the setup phase to remove him from the game. Hope this helps!

Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; November 15th, 2014 at 12:56 PM.

3. ISO #3

Re: expwnent: 1-S2-1-6164377

Smurf Banned
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.