Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: FM XXIII [Book Three: Fire] Signups

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Why not both?
    Legit question
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    if we could just stop catering to the toxic attitude and apathy that has become the culture of this site.
    Its easy to tear something down. Building something real takes a level of conviction and dedication that is not cool or fun.

Announcement:

The FM will start on December 29th. We will also be accepting reserves/confirmations until that time, since there is really no reason not to do so.

Also, some things have been added to the special mechanics section of the setup. Please look it over and make sure you ask any questions you have in the FAQ.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; December 16th, 2014 at 08:56 PM.

Sweet, the New Year's eve is ideal time to start games like this. Looking forward to it!

Now that I think about it, I left quite a legacy in those forums... Being host in one FM and several M-FMs, being the author of Electro Maniac's role and making projects like Tower of God and Community Nuzlocke... Honestly I wish for enough free time just like I had before in those times of past... I DO have a busy job in real life, after all.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Sweet, the New Year's eve is ideal time to start games like this. Looking forward to it!
    Don't you mean the New Year's Eve Eve Eve? Might have low activity the first day since I'll be home for the holidays. I come back on the 30th, though, so will have normal activity starting then.