User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Re: Future plans abridged

I was checking the weight and shit chart and I was reading my height wrong. I actually only have 8 pounds to lose before I'm acceptable @ 176, so I'm gonna drop to 160 or so before bulking up.

This definitely makes enlistment in January a huge possibility

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    I was checking the weight and shit chart and I was reading my height wrong. I actually only have 8 pounds to lose before I'm acceptable @ 176, so I'm gonna drop to 160 or so before bulking up.

gl hf try not to step on a land mine
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Honestly, I can't respect anyone that joins any branch of the military for the benefits. They are street thugs, goons flying the American flag as opposed to crip or blood colors. At least ISIS is killing for something they believe in besides the almighty dollar.
    yea, its because they realize they will forever be haunted by the people whos lives they took so that someone's stock prices will go up. same reason you're an opinionated alcoholic. i understand your desire to give meaning to the losses you've seen and experienced, but the truth is the last soldier that died for something noble died over 50 years ago.
    Somebody's girlfriend got boned by Americas military.. Let it go bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post

Before you ship off guilt trip your friends into doing insane and entertaining things. I missed out on that opportunity and I regret it.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    Somebody's girlfriend got boned by Americas military.. Let it go bro.

Before you ship off guilt trip your friends into doing insane and entertaining things. I missed out on that opportunity and I regret it.
    with intellect like that its surprising youre only marketable skills are murderer for hire and oil rig lackey. please tell me, how do you plan on counting to ten when you lose some fingers in a rig accident?

9. ISO #59

with intellect like that its surprising youre only marketable skills are murderer for hire and oil rig lackey. please tell me, how do you plan on counting to ten when you lose some fingers in a rig accident?
    And thus the forum spasms into its last troll session. Closed for obvious, obvious, obvious reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Speaking of the military, can you dudes believe that Kuvira is doing what she is doing? Ridiculous.

Fuck all leaders.
    I said the same thing about the Kardashians latest episode~
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.