Account ID: 1-S2-1-3288327
    In-Game Name: Tzeentoh

Crimes Comminited: Bank Hacking

Account Name: mongo
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2903743
    In-Game Name: Sansone De Luca

Crimes Committed: Game Throwing

Your Account Name: VoidInsanity
    Summary: I noticed midway through the game Vow has an unusually large number of points for his win/l ratio (10x mine). mongo threw the game from the start claiming 1 was mafia on no basis, spammed chat and eventually got 1 and himself killed snowballing town into a loss. Forgive my attitude in the game, this isn't the first time this shit has happened tonight.

-Mafia- (8).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Vow 1-S2-1-3288327, mongo 1-S2-1-2903743

SC ID VERIFICATION
    mongo: 1-S2-1-2903743 is Correct.
    Vow: 1-S2-1-3288327 is Correct.

Vow is a patron recognized from his console and publically, which in theory grants him up to 10000 points.

Respective Hotkey:

mongo: 3
    Vow: 8

Previous Offenses:

mongo: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=2903743 On-hold.
    Vow: None.

Player Offenses:

mongo: 1x gamethrowing.
    Vow: 1x innocent.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

mongo receives role INVESTIGATOR in slot 3.
    Vow's bank has been called into question. I will review his gameplay as well; his role is ARSONIST in slot 2. He has 10136 points, 9 wins, and 22 games played. Assuming he got close to 10000 points for his donation(PATRON status confirmed), this bank is by no means outside of the realm of possibility. I suspect he may have gotten a new computer and started a new bank.

Game:

Setup: Nothing.
    Names: Nothing.
    Roles: Nothing.
    D1: Some wild accusations and whispering, but mostly jokes.
    N1: 2(ARSONIST) douses 4(DOCTOR), except he's interrupted by 6(CONSORT), who gets doused instead. 3 investigates 8(DETECTIVE) and finds him Trespassing.
    D2: 3(INVESTIGATOR) claims 1(VIGILANTE) is mafia, and that he's a SHERIFF. 2 claims 6 is mafia. 3 continues spamming that 1 is Mafia despite lively debate about roles. Eventually 3 gets sent to trial, but is pardoned; day ends without a lynch.
    N2: 3 is jailed and executed by a JAILOR. He leaves a LW "Killed by kidnapper" with no other info. 2 douses 15.
    D3: 5(JAILOR) is dead. 3 is dead. 1 is put on trial and hung and flips Vig.
    N3: In death chat, 3 mocks the other players by spamming "Lel" and saying "I'M DRUNK." 2 douses 4. 9(DETECTIVE) commits suicide due to mislynch as he stated he would during the day.
    D4: 9 is dead. Day is skipped with little discussion.
    N4: 2 ignites his douses.
    D5: 15(JAILOR) is dead. 6 is dead. 10(DOCTOR) is dead. 4(DOCTOR) is dead. 7(CITIZEN) is trialled and hung, claiming he was audited.
    N5: 2 douses 13.
    D6: 12(AUDITOR) is dead. 2 is trialled, but pardoned.
    N6: 2 ignites.
    D7: 13(JESTER) is dead. The two mafia and arson join to lynch 8.
    N7: 2 douses 11.
    D8: Mafia hang 2 and win the game.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes. 3's trolling cost the town 3 players: himself(INVESTIGATOR), the VIGILANTE, and a DETECTIVE, as well as two days. Losing that many power roles made it very hard for any theoretical town victory.

Recommended Actions:

mongo: Second offense; WATCHLIST x4
    Vow: Innocent.

Additional Notes:
    You can get a point boost to 5000, 10000, or 20000 (if you have less) by becoming a donor, patron, or benefactor, respectively. Good eye on the points, otherwise. This is how you catch bank hackers.

Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; September 26th, 2014 at 11:57 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4