Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: Tower of God - 8F

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Cept Nocitz has no cards.
    Cept I'm waiting for the cards I want. And I know which you want, and it's not hard to figure out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Cept I'm waiting for the cards I want. And I know which you want, and it's not hard to figure out.
    Is it pretty bad that I have no strategy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

The bidding period is now over! just wait a little while I gather the results of this round.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

The third round of bidding has ended! Here are the results:

The King of Diamonds and Six of Spades goes to Tonex for $6 and $10, respectively.
    The Queen of Clubs goes to powerofdeath for $21.
    Nine of Spades and Nine of Diamonds goes to AppleyNO's hand. He placed a ridiculous $30 bid on each of those cards.

Current money:
    Fragos
    - $80, 1 card
    NoctiZ - $100
    AppleyNo - $37, 3 cards
    Tonex - $81, 1 card
    powerofdeath - $41, 4 cards
    SuperJack - $81, 3 cards
    Nick - $70, 1 card

So, let's start the fourth round! While some of you are still struggling to get certain cards, be aware that there should be enough cards for everyone. But can everyone really win here? The following cards will be availible this time:

This is going to be a crazy round. If you can figure out what it means. Good luck!

Note that if you have 4 cards, you can't place your bid on two cards at once. Only once someone managed to outbid your first card, you can make a new bid. Try to understand it right, ok?
    Last edited by Fragos; September 20th, 2014 at 10:36 AM.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    You have the most amount of money.
    1. I'm not gonna sacrifice myself so someone else can get the best hand.
    2. Pod will get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Fragos - $80, 1 card
    A ♦️

NoctiZ - $100

AppleyNo
    - $37, 3 cards
    6 ♦️
    9 ♠️
    9 ♦️

Tonex
    - $81, 3 cards
    6 ♠️
    7 ♣️

K ♦️

powerofdeath - $41, 4 cards
    10 ♣️
    J ♣️

Q ♣️
    K ♣️

SuperJack - $81, 3 cards
    6 ♥️
    7 ♥️

8 ♥️

Nick - $70, 1 card
    A ♠️

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

I thought I clearly told you that suits DO make the difference. And Nick, you still have to earn that "royal" flush of yours...

$30 for King of Spades

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Ok. Everyone, don't BID on Ace of Clubs. With this bid, Nick will be unable to construct his Royal Flush, as he cannot cancel the bid that was already made. I don't care what my hand will turn into, as long at least one of then ends without Royal Flush.

PoD, that includes you too! Don't bid on Ace on Clubs it you want to outwit Nick.

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Ok. Everyone, don't BID on Ace of Clubs. With this bid, Nick will be unable to construct his Royal Flush, as he cannot cancel the bid that was already made. I don't care what my hand will turn into, as long at least one of then ends without Royal Flush.

PoD, that includes you too! Don't bid on Ace on Clubs it you want to outwit Nick.
    On hindsight, if there are only 30 cards for 7 people, your job will be easier.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post

on the contrary, hes outwitting you by this play, i doubt his intention was to go for a royal flush off the bat, and if it was, knowing nick he probally had a backup plan from the start

34. ISO #134

Who outwitted me? I still want that Ace of Clubs, if you haven't noticed!

$16 on the Ace of Clubs

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    on the contrary, hes outwitting you by this play, i doubt his intention was to go for a royal flush off the bat, and if it was, knowing nick he probally had a backup plan from the start
    From Royal Flush to High Card, with the Ace of Spades, anything is possible.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

I don't need King of Spades anymore.

$33 on the Ace of Clubs

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Hmm. You know I have more money than you?

$36 for Ace of Clubs

50. ISO #150