Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: This game thing.

Homer? (its the only cartoon character I can name from those shows)
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

iceberg simpson
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Well Slaol looks like u gave too many helpful hints unlike last night. lol
    It was a better known character. Also it's really all CharlieSheen's faultdoing. Sometimes someone just manages to get into the world the character is from. Once you get into the world it's really all a matter of time.
    Gerik managed up "Aang" on one guess but was not as good in other rounds. It just happens or doesn't some times.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Slaolamander View Post
    It was a better known character. Also it's really all CharlieSheen's faultdoing. Sometimes someone just manages to get into the world the character is from. Once you get into the world it's really all a matter of time.
    Gerik managed up "Aang" on one guess but was not as good in other rounds. It just happens or doesn't some times.
    Still never forgiving you for that one. That was literally worse than Gerik's and boy that took forever to get.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Why would I hate it because you guessed Zoidberg. I hated it because only have ever watched Mulan like once and that was when I was little so I had no recollection of the disney movie.
    Also we only got that one because he had to tell us the year the movie was made. Same with Creed's. Once you give the year it is only a short while until you can figure it out.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by MathBlade View Post
    Sort of. Mostly no.
    Sort of...? Apo feels like that may have been a good hint.

Does the series contain more than 2 seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    It is mostly NOT animated. So both of those are very wrong
    Normally I don't respond to statements only but the animated question can be misleading. I plan on giving a hint on this tomorrow if no one is close. Yes to the statement above.
    Pi is the one number that has everything, goes around everything, and is eternal.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Ok, then I'll specify:

Is it mostly animated?(to include cartoons, still imagery, and CG)
    LOL This is a really hard question to answer with a yes or no so I suggest an alternate line of questioning because I really don't want to be misleading here. I'll go with no.
    Pi is the one number that has everything, goes around everything, and is eternal.

38. ISO #38

LOL This is a really hard question to answer with a yes or no so I suggest an alternate line of questioning because I really don't want to be misleading here. I'll go with no.
    Then, I'll assume that has animation(to include cartoons, still imagery, and CG), but that is not the main basis of the series. That being said, certain ascepts seem to rely on the animation to some extent... perhaps realistic.

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

39. ISO #39

Then, I'll assume that has animation(to include cartoons, still imagery, and CG), but that is not the main basis of the series. That being said, certain ascepts seem to rely on the animation to some extent... perhaps realistic.
    The TV show has had non animated episodes with CG effects in them and has had purely animated episodes on the web. The regular episodes that aired on TV outnumber the webisodes and most people think of only the "TV episodes" as the show. I hate doing clarifying like this and this is more than yes or no but I really don't want to be a misleading host my first time hosting. That's a good way to get disinvited to play again.

40. ISO #40

The TV show has had non animated episodes with CG effects in them and has had purely animated episodes on the web. The regular episodes that aired on TV outnumber the webisodes and most people think of only the "TV episodes" as the show. I hate doing clarifying like this and this is more than yes or no but I really don't want to be a misleading host my first time hosting. That's a good way to get disinvited to play again.
    Hahahha... Think Apo got you to break the rules tho

41. ISO #41

Hahahha... Think Apo got you to break the rules tho
    Meh. I've learned to be a non literal host unless I've expressly mentioned that I'm being literal or the rules say to judge things literally. Anyone who wishes to yell at me can later :P It was a judgment call :P

And yes Apo got me to break the rules. Congrats I guess...

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50