3. ISO #3

Re: ika vs 42shadow42

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    *gets gun and shoots shadow*
    FEIM ZII GRON

*Casts Incinerate at Ika*
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

*Dodges and sees nuke coming down and blow up shadow*
    *Walks out of the rubble unscathed.*
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

*sumons dts around you before hearing "you need additaional phylons"*

(who cant have humor in 1v1)

TIID KLO UL

*Channels Lightning Storm*

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Hug it out bros
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

*summons high templar and drains all your energy and damaging you*
    *Drinks Potion*

YOL TOOR SHUL

*High Templar is Incinerated*