2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: S-FM Sherlock Holmes

You know what, we should all role claim. There's only 4 possible Town roles, Doctor is almost guaranteed and the scums can't directly kill the important PR's.

I'm the Coroner. As always with mass role claims, last one to claim is scum.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

9. ISO #9

This encourages Amnesiacs to claim, as they are beloved friends and potential Detectives, and forces the scums to have to either fake being a PR or claim Citizen (the latter being the smarter choice). Once they claim Citizen, they'll have to actually do Citizeny stuff like post in the day chat or get rekt. And idk bout you guys but it's always the MM that's an obv scum in the day chat.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

10. ISO #10

Ok, so 2 things, I agree with Orpz about claiming because of indirect kill mechanics. So I'm just gonna announce that I'm an energetic citizen.

Second thing I consider us to be a ridiculously bad situation already. I'm normally opposed to this stuff, but I think a d1 lynch is warranted here.

Currently I'm not buying Orpz Coroner claim so for now my vote will sit here.

-vote Orpz
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    This encourages Amnesiacs to claim, as they are beloved friends and potential Detectives, and forces the scums to have to either fake being a PR or claim Citizen (the latter being the smarter choice). Once they claim Citizen, they'll have to actually do Citizeny stuff like post in the day chat or get rekt. And idk bout you guys but it's always the MM that's an obv scum in the day chat.
    Also dis

I claim cit

orpz conf town

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by 42shadow42 View Post
    Ok, so 2 things, I agree with Orpz about claiming because of indirect kill mechanics. So I'm just gonna announce that I'm an energetic citizen.

Second thing I consider us to be a ridiculously bad situation already. I'm normally opposed to this stuff, but I think a d1 lynch is warranted here.

-vote Orpz
    bad pressure vote
    42shadow42 prob MM
    [vote]42shadow42[vote]

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

-vote Orpz
    I don't want people to believe it either. No dead bodies on day 1 means I'm fucked in the ass night 1 when the murderers come marching in

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Ok, so 2 things, I agree with Orpz about claiming because of indirect kill mechanics. So I'm just gonna announce that I'm an energetic citizen. Second thing I consider us to be a ridiculously bad situation already. I'm normally opposed to this stuff, but I think a d1 lynch is warranted here. Currently I'm not buying Orpz Coroner claim so for now my vote will sit here.
    -vote Orpz
    Likewise.
    -vote 42shadow42

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    This. Town, please. Do not post for the sake of posting only.
    What was the point of your first post, then?

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

What was the point of your first post, then?
    He voted you who suggested a pro-town idea which will screw over MMs. Excuse given was he doesn't trust your claim, which can always be proven later. Looked like scum who is caught between a rock and a hard place.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    lynching amnesiac is actually better than MM we don't want 3 amnesiac targeting a dead MM in the first night
    I am NOT lynching amnesiacs. We can win together with amnesiacs. However, I'm open to lynching amnesiacs who do not want to side with town, eg. ika.

33. ISO #33

I am NOT lynching amnesiacs. We can win together with amnesiacs. However, I'm open to lynching amnesiacs who do not want to side with town, eg. ika.
    We can't win together with amnesiacs. They have to turn to town before they can win.

I wouldn't worry about 3 Amnesiacs targeting a dead MM the first night. If an MM is dead the first night, that doesn't look too good for the MM's and you wouldn't join them unless you had assurance you'd win.
    tl;dr Amnesiac's best choice is Town.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    lynching amnesiac is actually better than MM we don't want 3 amnesiac targeting a dead MM in the first night
    Amnesiac - You may visit any player at night. You start with 1 autovest, you lose it if you take a role. If your target is a dead and not a member of town your role will change to mass murderer. If your target is dead and member of town your role will change to a jester. If your target is alive, nothing will happen. Your new role will not be revealed.
    Amnesiac can visit any player at night. Is it living players only? Does it mean that: 1) Target Amnesiac killed, turn MM. 2) Target town killed, turn Jester.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Amnesiac can visit any player at night. Is it living players only? Does it mean that: 1) Target Amnesiac killed, turn MM. 2) Target town killed, turn Jester.
    I think its that amnesiac can visit both living/dead, becomes MM if targets dead non town, becomes jester if targets dead town, doesn't become anything if targets living

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Morning.

Since roles are not revealed on death, and there are no last wills, I support the idea of mass role claiming.

I claim Detective.

As for my reads, as you all should know I'm new and suck at reading people, especially on troll day. I'll do my best anyway.

Am I misunderstanding you, or the setup? Or are you mindfqing ppl? Amnesiacs as potential detectives? Meh w/e it's troll day anyway.

I'm going to target Orpz tonight. Or is this just a WIFOM? Or double WIFOM? It would have to be, otherwise I'm stupid to reveal this. Or maybe I won't visit anyone. But why would I not as a Detective? That'd be stupid too. Damn...
    This statement is false. Or.. Is it..? Actually, I think it is the following statement that is false. Also, the preceding statement is true. u wot m8?

If you aren't mindqf'd enough yet, go and try to solve THIS.