M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Re: M-FM Civilization

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    My thoughts on most likely scum are
    1) Vine - who will soon be dead
    2) Instagram
    3) Clash of Clans
    4) Quizup

Thoughts of the roles involved are:
    Culturalist/or other early game weak scum role that can be used for NK -- Vine
    The other three I'm not quite sure who I'd peg on but I'd guess it'd be from the mix of other roles already mentioned -- Scientist, Disguiser, and Actor

Again the attempts by Vine to scumify me are showing how scummy Vine really is. Vine knows they will flip scum and that I am town. The only way to discredit my flip is to say I'm an actor. Too bad ya'll still get my last will though so it will be painfully obvious that I am town if I die.

I'll expand on reasons in my last will and/or tomorrow if I'm still alive. There's about a mountain of evidence and rushing through it IMO doesn't do it justice.
    Yeah. I love last wills.
    Why do you think you are such a good scum kill target?

4. ISO #904

For starters ---
    1) When Vine flips scum I helped to make sure it stayed on track.
    2) Multiple people on my scum list claimed that Vine was town and tried to convince me off with shitty arguments.
    3) Scum advertised for the serial killer to kill me.
    4) Been stopping town derping the entire two days of stupid suggested bullshit plans. When I'm not online people actually discuss stupid hypothesis.
    5) Instagram after I called them out on their shit, made sure to suggest I'm the next day lynch on absolutely nothing. So they have to do something to shut me up.
    Flappy Bird -- You'll love mine. I'm having to add a spoiler tag to keep it somewhat readable due to length. There will be plenty.

5. ISO #905

If I live. I always just assume I am dead the next day anyways so I yolo the fuck out of stepping on toes.

Its too bad I have to wait to read it. I think Instagram is pretty high on everyone's list right now. I was going to just tip toe around the subject for the rest of the day but to be blunt Instagram gives me scum vibes all over the place.

I couldn't help but notice your list was pretty much all of the top contributors. Is there any lurky players that caught your attention?

6. ISO #906

Honestly I wish there was a lurker I was suspicious of. My general play is to pressure the lurkers to come out. I like Quizup because if I am right in who they are they are usually more active so their lurking D2 seems suspicious.

Because of how much following of the public plan *facepalm* there was, I am not really feeling lurker scum right now. That being said there isn't much to go on which annoys the fuck out of me and my mapping.

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

Honestly I wish there was a lurker I was suspicious of. My general play is to pressure the lurkers to come out. I like Quizup because if I am right in who they are they are usually more active so their lurking D2 seems suspicious.

Because of how much following of the public plan *facepalm* there was, I am not really feeling lurker scum right now. That being said there isn't much to go on which annoys the fuck out of me and my mapping.
    Yeah. This game caught a train way too fast. The time that would have been used to focus on lurkers got thrown to the early researcher and Vine. Unfortunately I do not believe tomorrow will be much better.

Also
    There are quite a few unanswered questions hosts

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy Bird View Post
    Yeah. This game caught a train way too fast. The time that would have been used to focus on lurkers got thrown to the early researcher and Vine. Unfortunately I do not believe tomorrow will be much better.

Also
    There are quite a few unanswered questions hosts
    Hey! We finally agree on something! Stop the presses the world is going to end!

And do you have a few last minute questions for me Flappy Bird? I'm trying to get some last minute stuff together before I have to head out for errands and such and may not be back by end of day. I hope to be but maybe not.

But I don't think Vine will flip peacekeeper. If they do then there's some funky ass shit going on here and way too many unanswered questions like:

1) How did they know there was a Disguiser and they were almost done with the school?

They got lured so they probably wouldn't have had any of their night actions available and claimed to have none. So based on how much they claim to know definitively if they flip peacekeeper I will be amazed.

All

If 2048 gets back online make sure they keep their word. They said they'd put their vote on Vine and haven't yet. We have to lynch today period. Poke pull pressure prod. If 2048 doesn't vote Vine they get my shit list ire. And Candy Crush should be available to hammer hopefully.

12. ISO #912

But I don't think Vine will flip peacekeeper. If they do then there's some funky ass shit going on here and way too many unanswered questions like:

1) How did they know there was a Disguiser and they were almost done with the school?

They got lured so they probably wouldn't have had any of their night actions available and claimed to have none. So based on how much they claim to know definitively if they flip peacekeeper I will be amazed.
    I lied, I'm still around. I'm not going to let you preempt that I'm an Actor.

Stupid question. Any Disguiser with half a brain will start with School. New Eiffel Tower is too risky.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

Hey! We finally agree on something! Stop the presses the world is going to end!

And do you have a few last minute questions for me Flappy Bird? I'm trying to get some last minute stuff together before I have to head out for errands and such and may not be back by end of day. I hope to be but maybe not.

All

If 2048 gets back online make sure they keep their word. They said they'd put their vote on Vine and haven't yet. We have to lynch today period. Poke pull pressure prod. If 2048 doesn't vote Vine they get my shit list ire. And Candy Crush should be available to hammer hopefully.
    Lol.

I have a lot of questions but most of them fall in the range of that list you do not want to post tomorrow. Tomorrow will be an interesting day with plenty of walls of text to go around. I will say that it is extremely odd for a player to "Say they will vote" instead of just "Voting". Best case scenario (For scum hunting) would be Vine flipping red but this would also lead to split trains tomorrow.

Sense you are on your way out any quick thoughts on that wall I posted of Kik?

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

About the questions -- If you want go ahead and leave them anyway. I'll make sure they are covered in my last will so you get the answers regardless of if I make it back in time. If I make it back in time they will be the top priority.
    About the 2048 thing -- I think it's a little fishy but I think 2048 was of a similar vein to you to keep discussion going to find scum before trying to hit Vine (for your case if I follow I'd replace Vine with Fruit Ninja.)
    About the Kik Wall -- I hate PBPA. It generally leads to conf bias. I get a town feel for Kik. Most of the posts I've seen are generally useful to town. I'm not seeing the scum read but I'll look over it in more detail tonight.

I'm out ya'll! Later! Get some scum for me!

19. ISO #919

Again -- still assumes facts not in evidence. No one mentioned Disguiser til you did.
    this argument about someone mentioning a possible scum action and divining a counter that requires outing no town information is pretty protown. we should all have disguiser codes. i don't think anything else can be countered quite so efficiently. the fact you are pushing this as OMG! scum makes me think what the fuck

flappy, i'm not a fan of the inconsistencies you bring up about kik. he seemed largely forgettable to me. did you divine any stances other than fruit ninja and vine?

20. ISO #920

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush Saga View Post
    We can leave Vine where they are at. No one else vote on Vine.

I find it funny that you put yourself on top when I am the only confirmed town :P

And when I say a time, It is relative to game time. I apparently live in the same time zone as mods.

GOD MODE ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!

If someone is lynched, does day end immediately?
    Candy Crush Saga the Speaker has revealed himself.

Candy Crush Saga is the mayor with 3 votes.

Yes.

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by Words with Friends View Post
    cut the rope/clash, why can't we just lynch the hostile neutral who is guaranteed not town? then we can discuss vine tomorrow.

vine has risk of lynching a peaceful. fruit ninja does not have that risk.

does someone lured still use their originally planned night action on the given target?

let's just clear that up.
    No, it will target to the person who is luring.

Quote Originally Posted by Vine View Post
    If a Researcher had X = 0 and happiness became -3 does it mean that he won't become Jester the next night?
    If he get to 3 Unhappiness or more, He will become a jester. But if you have 2 Unhappiness, you are just immune to getting your happiness any lower the following night.

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy Bird View Post
    And because I did not see it asked..

If a player is selected as the red killer and gets lured is he locked into preforming a killing action?
    If someone is sent to do the killing and is lured to someone, he will kill that target.

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

Quote Originally Posted by Clash of Clans View Post
    *throws hands up*

smrdmrgysuvor siwllemaroiv

Disguiser code, though I'd be shocked if a Disguiser went for me

Seriously Candy Crush Saga. What. The. Fuck. DId you not even read the fucking setup? Were you just blindly throwing production because me/others said so in daychat? What the fuc
    I can agree with this. wtf we could have had 2 confirmed townies and you blew it Candy Crush. We could have had a citizen confirm themselves and then later when we needed the speaker you could have revealed and there we have 2 confirmed townies. You basically just wasted a huge reason why we invested in the ETC.

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

Hello again. I apologize for the lack of much activity here so far.

Clash of Clans... voting to lynch Candy Crush Saga because you can? So you're just wasting your vote? I can't think of a reason for a peaceseeker to suggest the lynch of a confirmed peaceseeker.. regardless of the knowledge that it would not happen.

On Day 2 it seems most likely to me that Vine is scum, judging by past posts.

<vote>Vine</vote>

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

Disguiser code: E JYGUSY BVVELTX ALFT TKJKW VYYXH NYQSB WV XMIJ

Holy hell, this is hilarious(ly stupid).

I'd agree with Angry Birds if it weren't for the fact that we still have Candy Crush who can easily hammer Vine.
    The reasoning being that Clash would want to delay the lynch on a killer if he were scum, by revoking his vote he can hope that there won't be enough players to join the train near the end of the day. But it's quite a bold assumption if you take the rest of the game into context, which is why Clash's vote isn't as scummy as it seems.

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

Quote Originally Posted by 4pics1word View Post

I'd agree with Angry Birds if it weren't for the fact that we still have Candy Crush who can easily hammer Vine.
    The reasoning being that Clash would want to delay the lynch on a killer if he were scum, by revoking his vote he can hope that there won't be enough players to join the train near the end of the day. But it's quite a bold assumption if you take the rest of the game into context, which is why Clash's vote isn't as scummy as it seems.
    Vine (8 [L-2])

Candy Crush Saga is the mayor with 3 votes.
    Shieeeeeeet you figured out my master plan

4pics1word is scum btw. There's no way you're town and post like 4 times the entire day, and then slide in just to post that. Tsk tsk too convenient, and you fit in the category of "scum lurkers." Aka you post a couple times to stay under the radar

41. ISO #941

Quote Originally Posted by Kik View Post
    Wow. I've seen a lot of stupid moves in FMs before, but I have to say, this one might be the worst. I think it's between this and the doctor getting himself lynched on day 1 of FM 19.

Welp. I'd better do this before the hammer comes down. Disguiser code: LJGIBUITFRH
    This. Like jesus christ seriously?? At the absolute least, you could have pretended to be a Citizen, and then lategame if we passed LYLO you could use youe extra votes to save us from deadlock or something

42. ISO #942

Vine (8 [L-2])

Shieeeeeeet you figured out my master plan

4pics1word is scum btw. There's no way you're town and post like 4 times the entire day, and then slide in just to post that. Tsk tsk too convenient, and you fit in the category of "scum lurkers." Aka you post a couple times to stay under the radar
    Actually you didn't take as solid a stance as I thought in that first sentence.

Change that to at least one scum in Angry Birds / 4pics1word

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

Quote Originally Posted by 4pics1word View Post

Do not garcia. Come on man. And no, not only is Clash's vote not scummy, it's a major towntell.

45. ISO #945

Quote Originally Posted by Kik View Post
    You're doing that thing again where you ask for other people to say things, but don't say anything of value yourself. Stop doing that.
    Kik, man, I've said numerous things of value. Now I'm trying to get more content so I can say more things of value. Go say scummy things to someone else.

46. ISO #946

Actually you didn't take as solid a stance as I thought in that first sentence.

Change that to at least one scum in Angry Birds / 4pics1word
    i was wondering if you would notice angry birds did the same thing as well. there have been a few people who miraculously have shown up and said "yup vine's scummy and should be the lynch" well after it was effectively decided.

47. ISO #947

Current reads:

Town list is only one ordered
    Town (8/14):
    Clash of Clans
    Candy Crush Saga
    Tapatalk

Snapchat
    Quizup
    Cut the Rope
    Flappy Bird
    Kik

Unknown (9/20):
    iFunny
    Kik
    Bloons TD
    Angry Birds OR 4pics1word
    Temple Run
    Words with Friends
    Piano Tiles
    Vine
    Fall Down

Neutral (1/1):
    Fruit Ninja

Doomsday (0/1):

Mafia (3/4):
    2048?
    4pics1word OR Angry Birds
    Instagram

I would say I'm sure Vine is town because of A and B, except for C.

A: High attention behavior D1
    B: Had to have performed the night kill to have killed Tapatalk

C: Wants citizens to claim

A and B do not fit for Doomsdaykiller
    A and B do not fit for the mafia member performing the kill (UNLESS had a role that didn't want to use a charge yet ex: disguiser)

48. ISO #948

i was wondering if you would notice angry birds did the same thing as well. there have been a few people who miraculously have shown up and said "yup vine's scummy and should be the lynch" well after it was effectively decided.
    I noticed, but there's the slight alibi of Angry Birds finally reading the thread etc., while 4pics1word has posted already today (inconsequentially though)

49. ISO #949

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    Kik, man, I've said numerous things of value. Now I'm trying to get more content so I can say more things of value. Go say scummy things to someone else.
    No. No, you haven't. Just glancing at your post history I can immediately see that because your last 20 or so posts are one-liners, many of which are just questions. And nice attempt at deflecting back to me, but this ain't kindergarten, so the "I'm rubber, you're glue" routine isn't going to get you anywhere.

50. ISO #950

And you didn't attack them because?