Game throwing, help please
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Game throwing, help please

I have been playing for a little bit now, but I have noticed a problem with game throwers.

In some cases, where someone reveals who their team is at the start of the game, getting them all killed. Is "I am mafia so are 3 and 7" considered game throwing and reportable?

Also, I was just playing a game in which the cult had a reasonable chance of winning and a new convert decided to lose the game for us by calling out the other two. Is this considered reportable?

2. ISO #2

Re: Game throwing, help please

YEs, everything is reportable, just upload your replay.

Though for cultist....I think you should never recruit a potential retard or an AFKer.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

3. ISO #3

I avoid idiots and AFKs. We just killed the mafia and only town was left. The cult would have likely won if he had no called out the three of us. I am not wanting to whine about it, it just sucks that after playing a game carefully someone would get randomly POed and throw the game.

Do I need to wait to the end of the game in order to get their account name and number?

4. ISO #4

A cult member revealing the other cultists still counts as gamethrowing.

You do not have to wait until the end of the game. The next time you play Mafia, notice that right at the start of the game, everyone's account number is listed. The replay does not have to be complete (i.e. you do not have to stay until the end if you're dead and the gamethrowing already happened) as long as all the information and proof is there.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

"People" = Terrorists
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by EagleMan View Post
    A cult member revealing the other cultists still counts as gamethrowing.

You do not have to wait until the end of the game. The next time you play Mafia, notice that right at the start of the game, everyone's account number is listed. The replay does not have to be complete (i.e. you do not have to stay until the end if you're dead and the gamethrowing already happened) as long as all the information and proof is there.
    I saved the replay but I left right after he threw the game, so it can still be looked into?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    A question: If witch kills mafia members by known by her mafia killing, is this "gamethrowing"?
    Second: If cultist on some conditions (threatened) gives ML names of who he converts to cult so that the same night ML purges them, is it considered "gamethrowing"?
    1. No, this is the quickest way to get Forever Alone. Witches owe Mafia nothing.

2. I don't understand "threatened".
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.