Have you ever said.. I am tired of ____Necro or etc well now's your chance to...
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Have you ever said.. I am tired of ____Necro or etc well now's your chance to...

Have you ever said ...I AM TIRED OF X_TROLL OR THE INFAMOUS TROLL NECRO?

Nows your chance to change history forever! I have decided to make a clan SOLEY For the purpose of getting rid of trolls by joining together in groups of 8 , (or whatever we can) to limit the chance that necro has an effect on destroying games, which is his sole and only purpose in life. (other than gardening, haha, ask brock about that, i'm not allowed to tell, for risk of ban) I don't think this would break rules, we just wouldn't say anything in party about on going games,etc

RULES

No talking about on going games in chat
    No inviting trolls like jihad,necro,7 gram, or any names like necro's such as jeruslem, etc or weed names, etc
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Have you ever said.. I am tired of ____Necro or etc well now's your chance to...

Closed
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.