{Ban List} Incorporated - 1-S2-1-1284556, Walter - 1-S2-1-1097366
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Incorporated - 1-S2-1-1284556, Walter - 1-S2-1-1097366

sebiskid (all lower case) is his battle net I.D. His name was leedleleedleleedle (choosen name) colour : purple # =
    Ok, There were 4 people left, 3 town and 1 mafia. The Mayor was about to vote the doctor so the mafia (me) will win then during the last few seconds of the trial leedleleedleleedle decided to tell the people to vote 7 because he was mafia (he spammed it) someone else did but I didn't catch their name . Right after the lag chat he changed his vote to Innocent making it 3:0 because nobody else voted. I can show you the gameplay but I don't know if the lag out will show so.. ya thanks -Z
    Last edited by Mugy; April 19th, 2014 at 04:58 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Gamethrowing and Hacking

They gamethrew and I am pretty sure #10 was hacking, we had the win and then he tried to fake the accidental suicide but if you look he didn't accidentally suicide. and if you look at the start of the game one of them says kike wins, gg and they both say that during the game so use that as prove
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. ISO #6

Re: Gamethrowing and Hacking

ZzZzZ, please follow the guidelines listed in https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=6 next time you provide a report.

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Account Name: Incorporated
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1284556
    In-Game Name: LANDSTANDER

Account Name: Walter
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1097366
    In-Game Name: Winner Kike

Respective Hotkey:

Incorporated: Control + 6
    Walter: 5

Previous Offenses:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1097366 both

Player Offenses:

Incorporated: Out of game communication, Game-Throwing
    Walter: Out of game communication, Game-Throwing

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Incorporated gets role GODFATHER in slot 1.
    Walter gets role SHERIFF in slot 10.

Game:

Setup: Incorporated states 'kike wins, gg'
    N1: Walter checks player 2, but is role-blocked. Incorporated attempts to kill player 13, but survives the night.
    D2: Despite being role blocked, Walter claims player 2 is mafia. Gathers lynch train, but voted innocent.
    N2: Walter checks player 13, but is witched onto a Mafia. Player 2 is killed by Veteran.
    D3: Walter votes to put player 13 on trial.
    N3: Walter checks player 13, is NS
    D4: Walter continues to get lynch train on player 13, lynched as Dragon Head
    N4: Incorporated targets and kills player 9
    N5: Walter checks no one. Incorporated kills no one.
    D6: Walter and Incorporated lynch player 7.
    N6: Walter and Incorporated both suicide.
    End game: Incorporated complains that he has no idea how he died.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes. 'No body wins' due to both players be last one's standing. Both suicide.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?
    N/A

Recommended Actions:

Incorporated : Banlist x2
    Walter: Banlist x2

Additional Notes:
    Even during the setup of the game, Incorporated show signs of having ties with Walter(Or more like with his in game name), states that 'kike' will win. Though-out the game, it is quite noticeable that both players are learning from each others actions, even when they have no information. Player 2 was on Incorporated's mafia team, even though Walter was unable to check, he still claims that player 2 is Mafia. Next night Walter is unable to check player 13(Incorp has attempted to kill the night before, but was night immune), yet again Walter claims the player 13 is mafia with no information. Not until the next time that player 13 comes up as NS, and Walter continues to build a train on player 13, eventually getting lynched.

The most obvious give away for out of game communication would be the double suicide, in which case Incorporated should have won for Mafia. This would include the charge of Game Throwing on both parties. They have a past record of working with each other on at least three other occasions.

Thanks for the report!

(Yup, I'm not suppose to be here. But I was bored and thought I'd give it a shot)
    Last edited by AppleyNO; April 20th, 2014 at 12:01 PM. Reason: I got you Apo

This is an automated message, do not send a reply.
    eMafia staff will never ask for your game or forum password.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Incorporated - 1-S2-1-1284556 || Walter - 2-S2-1-1097366

Listing Confirmation(s):
    Incorporated: 1-S2-1-1284556 - 2 Week Ban-list
    Walter: 1-S2-1-1097366 - 2 Week Ban-list

Apocist, did you even verify the ID's?

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

9. ISO #9

Re: Incorporated - 1-S2-1-1284556 || Walter - 2-S2-1-1097366

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    Listing Confirmation(s):
    Incorporated: 1-S2-1-1284556 - 2 Week Ban-list
    Walter: 1-S2-1-1097366 - 2 Week Ban-list

Apocist, did you even verify the ID's?
    Ahh.. haha... Apo typoed the 2...... But yes, Apo copied that from the replay directly.(Can't edit because eMafia GM isn't even allowed here anymore)

Edit: Thx my Green lil Apple
    Last edited by Apocist; April 20th, 2014 at 12:13 PM. Reason: AppleyYES

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.