Tafkal
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Tafkal

1. ISO #1

Tafkal

Okay, it need to be opened here.

When will be Kaftal banned for good? He spends his time to game throw, and hacks his bank file! Everytime he comes in a game, he tries to throw it, and if he is the host, he starts at 6-7 and gives a troll save. Most of people know him, I'm sure he got reported I don't know how many times, but he still come here to annoy us.

Really, please, dear admins and modos, anyone who take care of this, give it an end.

I which to remind his code: 1-S2-1-5567336

Thank you for take care of him as quickly as possible.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Tafkal

Quote Originally Posted by DrakEmono View Post
    Oh, it's right, I always forget that SC2 became free to play... :/ I'm sorry about it.
    Isn't it possible to block the arcade to F2P players? I know it might prevent some good players to play, but heh... I heard that some arcade games of SC2 aren't available for F2P players.
    Is it possible? Yeah. They can ban the range of handles that new accounts are associated with.

Will Blizzard take action if this happens? Most likely. Mafia could possibly be shut down if players report the game for banning every new account. Blizzard has a strict rule about preventing players from playing your arcade game, but minor ban-lists are usually ignored by Blizzard. If tens of thousands of handles were banned instantly Blizzard most likely would contact the developer of the map or remove it without warning.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Tafkal

Quote Originally Posted by DrakEmono View Post
    But what if it's justified? Does Blizzard agree with the fact there are people making a lot of accounts just to cheat and throw the game, and we don't have to ban them? I'm not sure about it.
    They honestly don't care about custom game hackers. If someone hacks in ladder their account will be closed, but they tend to look the other way with custom games.

In response to your justified comment the problem is map developers can no longer efficiently ban players as they can immediately create a new account.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10