Getting killed twice by a single veteran
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Getting killed twice by a single veteran

Hello!

Yesterday, I encountered a bug. As a bus driver, first night, I tried to swap 2 players. During the night sequence, I saw I got killed twice by veterans, so I supposed that both players I wanted to swap was both alerted veterans. The problem is that I actually swapped a Jester with the alerted Veteran.

I asked in game what they was seeing in the graveyard, and they all see that I got killed by the veteran, then I got attacked again, which is wrong...

A screen about when it happened, at this time, I really thought I just got 2 veterans
    Screenshot2014-03-18 23_13_57 bug veteran.jpg

And here the replay
    -Mafia- (128) bug.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Getting killed twice by a single veteran

This does indeed appear to be a bug, there are no witches for redirection, and only 1 veteran.
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Getting killed twice by a single veteran

it has been a while then.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

5. ISO #5