User Tag List

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Hrrm

MwrroooaaaaarRraawr

Spoiler : Bosco Translation :
    Bosco is having difficulty imagining as scenario where Zuko would prefer a stay of execution. Bosco posits that Zuko's captive claimed a scum role and Zuko feared giving town too keen an advantage.

Bosco is concerned for Xu, he fears his personality has shifted again.
    I could also believe whoever Zuko took claimed a scum role, but we know for sure he didn't kill whoever he took.

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Varrick View Post
    I'm just gunna go ahead and say that I won't be making that "post every 6 hours" requirement. Sleep too OP.

Oh, and to prove I'm still me:

Isn't it just so shiny?

Anywho, I received no feedback last night.
    Yea I care about sleep and school more than completing the day requirement.

7. ISO #207

Besides I feel like this requirement could affect town and scum greatly today and tonight. The requirement is going to show who really wants to complete the requirement which most likely means they have a night action. Anyways if town has a great chance of being role blocked tonight then so do the scum. So it hurts all the factions equally. Although if Long Feng doesn't meet posting requirement then his ventriloquisted person will die if he doesn't get possessed again making it very important to find out who is possessed today.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post
    Besides I feel like this requirement could affect town and scum greatly today and tonight. The requirement is going to show who really wants to complete the requirement which most likely means they have a night action. Anyways if town has a great chance of being role blocked tonight then so do the scum. So it hurts all the factions equally. Although if Long Feng doesn't meet posting requirement then his ventriloquisted person will die if he doesn't get possessed again making it very important to find out who is possessed today.
    I am led to assume the rule will change given either them take longer than 6 hour breaks frequently from the site. I figure they will soon realize how relatively stupid the rule is.

11. ISO #211

Encore un citoyen de cette immunité à l'événement.

Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Boiling Rock) View Post
    Just checking in to say I received no feedback. As I will be stepping away for a considerable period of time, I would like pass the responsibility of keeping my prison in check to Kyoshi Warrior. (I nominate him to lead town)

Fairwell and good luck!
    Long Feng ou un lavage de cerveau.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Grrrr Mmuur

Raawr Aarrrrrr

Bosco asks the town powers to not abide by the post demands. He is afraid the scum will simply forgo a night kill in order to eliminate citizens from their target pool. He notes that katara and toph are not capable of proving they are not scum when put up against the wall for avoiding roleblocks.

Good point Bosco; even starting to maintain the 6-hour post requirements and then stopping will be painting a target on your back. Given that it is 3 hours into the day with so few posts, cits providing cover for our PRs by maintaining the post challenge is ever more improbable.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

Rruuaarrr Mrruuaa

Raarrrooo

Bosco just returned from having tea with Guru Pathik. He relays the that the Guru held that Zuko would be unable to jail if he doesn't maintain the post requirement.

Bosco observes that if everyone is roleblocked that Katara will be unable to save Long Feng's victim.

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

Quote Originally Posted by Chit Sang View Post
    [vote]Warden (boiling rock)[vote]

I think its suspicious that he types bump all the time instead of trying to add something useful to his posts.

Looks like he is a scum that wants to be able to do his night action.
    Rraaar

Snarl -Rrraaa

Bosco says that the of all possible scum roles, only consig and tailor can both make use of their action and do so without drawing far too much negative attention to themselves. He finds it unlikely that either Chit Sang or Warden(boiling rock) are scum.

Bosco hates people that try to hide silently in the shadows. Bosco decided to
    -vote Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar
    Bosco finds lurkers unbearable!

35. ISO #235

I feel kind of bad for being the one pushing for everyone to make a code yet not making one myself. For some reason, I thought we still had a day (Well, in my timezone...) hence why I posted I'd make one tomorrow. Doh. Nothing happened to me last night.

Very surprising how there wasn't a single kill last night. I'm not too sure what the advantages of charging two different people instead of just killing one are for them, except cause a double kill in one night. At first I thought it could be that Azula was afraid of killing her allies, but reading the role card, she can't kill them by any means... Either way, we should lynch today.

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

ok i'm here now.apparently i already failed my requirement. seems like few ppl gonna act tonight. i notice low activity aswell
    since this is basicly a free day lol, i recommend we just try to gain some information from behaviour. there will be no kill, no zuko jail, no new brainwash.

I have a feeling it is probably Kyoshi Warrior as to why he hasn't posted yet. When I get back home I will check some posts to see if I can figure it out.
    just because i havent posted yet doesnt mean shit. dont worry about me, i have taken measurements to not get brainwashed, see my posts yesterday.
    they probably brainwashed someone who had a dai li as lover. if he survives, this could be a good clue if the lover revealed his name

besides many others havent shown up aswell, why focus on me so hard?

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    the advantage for azula of not killing instantly is they might run into each other, giving azula an additional kill.
    and it delays a kill, leaving more places to hide

our advantage is that we can now heal one of them.
    because of that advantage i don't think she will kill them tonight (or next night ppl can act). i think she will kill someone else or charge even more players

45. ISO #245

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Father View Post
    Hello! I was charged as well tonight. It seems Sir chargerlot is a comedian and hates my family!
    Bahwwwww

Bosco is heart-struck by the prospect that you may never bear-hug your beautiful wife again.

46. ISO #246

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    because of that advantage i don't think she will kill them tonight (or next night ppl can act). i think she will kill someone else or charge even more players
    It's not like she'll be able to. As was pointed out earlier, only TWO people haven't failed the requirements yet. Do you really think that if one of them was Azula, they'd be stupid enough to perform a double kill tonight and confirm that one of them is Azula? Same can be said for the Dai Li's brainwash.

The only kill that's happening tonight is from the Dai Li's brainwashing; I don't really see what else could really happen.

47. ISO #247

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    It's not like she'll be able to. As was pointed out earlier, only TWO people haven't failed the requirements yet. Do you really think that if one of them was Azula, they'd be stupid enough to perform a double kill tonight and confirm that one of them is Azula? Same can be said for the Dai Li's brainwash.

The only kill that's happening tonight is from the Dai Li's brainwashing; I don't really see what else could really happen.
    thats why i wrote:
    "(or next night ppl can act)"

48. ISO #248

I'm not sure I understand how it's potentially an advantage. Even if they do end up killing each other in the long run (or getting killed by other charged people), how is it better than straight up killing someone? Charging two people is just a gamble that they might run into each other at some point.

There has to be another reason.

49. ISO #249

Rawr murrrr mwroooooo maarrruuuu
    Gao roar

Bosco would like to share his view of Azula's strategy. As Azula's victims are aware of being charged and those targets are vocal about such feedback it is unlikely that Azula will be able to attain or even come close to her teams potential 2 KPN. Rather she is shocking multiple targets to restrict our movement. So that investigators will be afraid to visit those targets as Azula's shocks occur before their investigations and she may shock an unshocked investigator before he visits a shocked target. Bosco would not be shocked to learn that one of the shock victims is a member of Azula's Legion.

50. ISO #250