Ban bugs?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Ban bugs?

1. ISO #1

Ban bugs?

Well if any one has been playing mafia recently, they should know a player has been banned recently: Tafkal.
    Weird thing though, he has been going into games ALL the time and each one he was kicked (have no idea why, has been doing it for days, if you are banned, you are banned)
    But then I got in a game with him, along with necro jerks, and HE WAS NOT KICKED, infact, nothing was said.
    So just in case, I sifted through the report appeals, I see nothing about tafkal.

Is this a bug, or was his unbanning off the record?
    Just something that caught my eye, and thought it was worth Putin out there.

ALSO, why hasn't necro plant, zeratul, and all his [THROW] followers been banned?
    Seriously, I am CERTAIN a mod around here, or ANYONE around here has played with them. They spam crazy chinese symbols, and REPICK every good person and save, until a necro jerk gets it, and he puts crazy 14 sk or vigi saves.
    Is that not, FFS, gamethrowing at all? His main group even is [THROW] we throw mafia games.
    Just surprising, that this blatantly obvious gamethrowing cult that everyone knows, has not been dealt with.

2. ISO #2

Re: Ban bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Space Milk View Post
    Well if any one has been playing mafia recently, they should know a player has been banned recently: Tafkal.
    Weird thing though, he has been going into games ALL the time and each one he was kicked (have no idea why, has been doing it for days, if you are banned, you are banned)
    But then I got in a game with him, along with necro jerks, and HE WAS NOT KICKED, infact, nothing was said.
    So just in case, I sifted through the report appeals, I see nothing about tafkal.

Is this a bug, or was his unbanning off the record?
    Just something that caught my eye, and thought it was worth Putin out there.

ALSO, why hasn't necro plant, zeratul, and all his [THROW] followers been banned?
    Seriously, I am CERTAIN a mod around here, or ANYONE around here has played with them. They spam crazy chinese symbols, and REPICK every good person and save, until a necro jerk gets it, and he puts crazy 14 sk or vigi saves.
    Is that not, FFS, gamethrowing at all? His main group even is [THROW] we throw mafia games.
    Just surprising, that this blatantly obvious gamethrowing cult that everyone knows, has not been dealt with.
    They're on smurfs.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

3. ISO #3

Hey Rain. Yep, I'm on Kick-Vote list now, all within the span of three games. 2nd game was watch-list, 3rd game was kick-vote. It's rediculous.
    People talking gives the most about the person's role. No matter how consistent they try being. Watch replays of people in certain roles and you'll learn how to spot the patterns.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Not sure what is up with that guy. I've got a replay of him where he reported every single person in the lobby and then leaves. Leaving reports on 14 players before the game even made it to the name selection. Which reminds me. Why can you get reported before you even play the game?

Another is, should I upload the replay of him reporting 14 players before he leaves? Pretty sure it's report abuse. The only reason I could see some one doing this is to check who got how many reports in the last 20 days and then get dropped from the setup, unable to -unreport some one. Which begs the next question. Why can you see how many times some one was reported if report some one to begin with?

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by st.rage View Post
    maybe he's a blizzard employee
    LOL no. Blizzard wouldnt act that immature. nor would blizzard bank hack their own files (i hope)
    People talking gives the most about the person's role. No matter how consistent they try being. Watch replays of people in certain roles and you'll learn how to spot the patterns.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by cattack View Post
    Not sure what is up with that guy. I've got a replay of him where he reported every single person in the lobby and then leaves. Leaving reports on 14 players before the game even made it to the name selection. Which reminds me. Why can you get reported before you even play the game?

Another is, should I upload the replay of him reporting 14 players before he leaves? Pretty sure it's report abuse. The only reason I could see some one doing this is to check who got how many reports in the last 20 days and then get dropped from the setup, unable to -unreport some one. Which begs the next question. Why can you see how many times some one was reported if report some one to begin with?
    Ahh, now I remember when a guy wondered why he was watchlisted, and another player told him not to worry about it because tafkal was mass reporting him. Didn't think much of it until now.
    I agree, no reason to report ANYONE pre game. At all.

12. ISO #12

Ahh, now I remember when a guy wondered why he was watchlisted, and another player told him not to worry about it because tafkal was mass reporting him. Didn't think much of it until now.
    I agree, no reason to report ANYONE pre game. At all.
    It's supposed to be for those people who spam swastikas and cause leave trains.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17