[I'M MAD] ALWAYS LYNCH A SURVIVOR FOR F*** SAKE
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

[I'M MAD] ALWAYS LYNCH A SURVIVOR FOR F*** SAKE

2 games, 2 games in a row!

first game, day 1 a survivor reveals.
    "i'll help town, i'm not voting".
    i say day after a day to LYNCH this guy, no1 listens "its only a survivor".
    i explain that it can be a mofo hiding as survivor, or real survivor that ALWAYS helps maf.
    he begs that he will help town.
    surprise - 2maf vs 2 town and a survivor, survivor HELPS MAF.

2nd game was amazingly annoying.
    survivor claim at day 1,
    each day i urge the town to lynch him, because he will help the mafia.
    he swears he will help town, faking and "carrying" the town to "victory".
    when he's the additional vote from town vs mafia - HE VOTES AGAINST TOWN.

WHY DO PEOPLE LET SURVIVORS LIVE?!?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: [I'M MAD] ALWAYS LYNCH A SURVIVOR FOR F*** SAKE

In the first place, Only dumb-ass think "not voting" help town

But I disagree, survivor betrayed you partly because you wasn't really friendly to him at first place.

YOU LITERALLY PUSH A LYNCH ON SURVIVE EVERY DAY AND STILL HOPE HE SIDE WITH YOU? GTFO!

IF I AM SURVIVOR I WILL DEFINITELY SIDE WITH MAFIA IF SOME TOWN ACT LIKE THAT.
    Last edited by louiswill; March 3rd, 2014 at 06:39 PM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

5. ISO #5

Those are just generic scumbag survivors. Though with some town wanting a survivor dead cause there is no other target, I could slightly agree why the end up helping mafia/triad.
    Personally I would never lynch a survivor who claims day 1. It's not rare to see a survivor claim it early to avoid competition for that role claim. I would also not lynch them cause I'd rather let the jailor (often times me) jail to hopefully jail a killing role.

If I role survivor I would always choose to help town, unless they are just to dumb to realize who the evil is that hides among them. In that case I'd rather put them out of their misery and vote with mafia/triad. But if the people that are alive are actually trying to win and know who they need to lynch. I would help them. There is a reason Survivors got bulletproof vest. It's to soak up kills and vote with town.

Conclusion. There are 2 types of Survivors. There are Scumbag Survivors and there are Good Guy Survivors.

PS: Here is a perfect example of a Good Guy Survivor who helped town in the end after town was full of fail. Most of them being noobs who honestly deserve to lose. I was a Jailor. It was 2 triad vs 1 doc, 1 jailor vs 1 witch and a Survivor at some point. I was voted on trial as a Jailor but manged to survive by claiming Witch. The witch was to dumb to counter claim and it ended up with me being able to jail and kill the Dragon head. See the replay to view how it ended with the survivor voting with town.

Last chance.SC2Replay
    PPS: The replay is so long cause I thought I closed sc2 after I left home. The game ends at 40m.

6. ISO #6

Then why did you let it become a 2on2on1 situation? Sounds like you lost the game before the surv sided with scum.
    In my experience, a surv spawning from Neutral Benign usually isn't worth the attention and the lynch. He's actually the least dangerous neutral role.
    Not to mention, this animosity is exactly the reason I sometimes claim surv as jester if it's a quiet day.

7. ISO #7

Everyday there were lynches happening and exposing myself as a Jailor would probably get me lynched/killed before I would get healed. So I play more of a lurker style Jailor. I need people that allow me to jail. When I was able to jail I managed to turn the tides a bit.

The survivor actually sided with me after I claimed Witch on trial. 5 votes, 3 inno from triad and survivor and 2 votes guilty from a witch and a doctor.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

I'm with whoever gives me the most chance of survival.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I side with Town as Survivor. 100 per cents of the times.
    Liar, I bet you won't side with them if they do not deserve your magisty support.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I always go for solo win first as neutral. If it become unattainable, I go for Neutral win. If that isn't possible, I side with whoever ends the game the fastest.

I also usually claim Mayor as Survivor and ask for roles and reveal random ppl who PM me nonsense as Doctors. Only have to worry about Vigilante's after that lol.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    ...If that isn't possible, I side with whoever ends the game the fastest.
    Ends game the fastest means whichever faction having the greatest KPN+KPD. The answer is quite obvious.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Always always kill them,
    survivors usually go "i'm a survivor, i go afk until the end"
    losing crucial votes.

yes, we gone to a 2v2v1 situation, after the survivor actually carried the town to lynch the mofos (because i yelled that survivor never helps town), i was dead anyway.
    then, when town and evil fractions were the same, survivor, which promised to help town said " lynch the doctor - lets go mafia"

survivor should ALWAYS die, even in day 2. i dont care if a jailor won't jail a day.
    survivor is neutral evil.

(i actually always carry and help town)

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by arielb View Post
    Always always kill them,
    survivors usually go "i'm a survivor, i go afk until the end"
    losing crucial votes.

yes, we gone to a 2v2v1 situation, after the survivor actually carried the town to lynch the mofos (because i yelled that survivor never helps town), i was dead anyway.
    then, when town and evil fractions were the same, survivor, which promised to help town said " lynch the doctor - lets go mafia"

survivor should ALWAYS die, even in day 2. i dont care if a jailor won't jail a day.
    survivor is neutral evil.

(i actually always carry and help town)
    You're not a very good player then me thinks
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Lazers View Post
    Gee I wonder why he sided with scum

Probably because you were like "LYNCH SURVIVOR GUYS" constantly

I always side against retards who give me shit just 'cause I'm survivor
    he said at the beginning he will go afk which hurts town.
    9/10 survivors will stay silent until they are a tie breaker - then join maf.

24. ISO #24

When I play survivor, I side with the side that has helped my win condition the most.

If town wants to lynch me, I side against them xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

25. ISO #25