[Legal Discussion 4] Serious Keg gamethrow
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

[Legal Discussion 4] Serious Keg gamethrow

Ok, I meant Serial Killer.
    I'm not so sure this time btw.

Serial Killer: be the last person left alive.

Definition of Gamethrow : SK effectively let a (initial majority) faction win.

Full fill 5 Conditions to determine a gamethrower:

1. The SK lived longer than 5 nights.

2. Without redirections, Except day 1, SK never attacked any claimed investigative players whole game in a game of possible.

3. Without redirections, Except day 1, SK killed 2 times more people from initial minority than from initial majority, in any setup.

4. Without redirections, Except the last few trash time days in a game, SK targeted the people who are said to be scum during day time.

5. SK is lynched by initial majority faction, which lasted and remained the majority faction.
    Last edited by louiswill; February 16th, 2014 at 06:48 PM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

2. ISO #2

Re: [Legal Discussion 4] Serious Keg gamethrow

ops posted in wrong forum.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    Ok, I meant Serial Killer.
    I'm not so sure this time btw.

Serial Killer: be the last person left alive.

Definition of Gamethrow : SK effectively let a (initial majority) faction win.

Conditions:

1. The SK lived longer than 5 nights.

2. Without redirections, Except day 1, SK never attacked any claimed investigative players whole game in a game of possible.
    Easy enough to explain that you thought mafia would attack them

3. Without redirections, Except day 1, SK killed 2 times more people from initial minority than from initial majority, in any setup.
    We would have to be sure he knew he was attacking a minority

4. Without redirections, Except the last few trash time days in a game, SK targeted the people who are said to be scum during day time.

5. SK is lynched by initial majority faction.
    I would argue that you can only really tell if a neut killer is throwing on the last two days. Any time before that is too open to interpretation.
    Spoiler : Accolades :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Gyver View Post
    I would argue that you can only really tell if a neut killer is throwing on the last two days. Any time before that is too open to interpretation.
    Agree. I also argue that the game has to be relative long enough.

Because neutr killer really doesn't know who is who but rather random killing, especially in short games which last only 3 nights or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyver
    Easy enough to explain that you thought mafia would attack them
    True. But getting rid of investigative roles is important to all killers, if all evil factions never touch investigative roles, it is just leading to a town win, unless evil KPN is much greater than town lynch speed.

For SK, it is a great and effective way to game throw simply let all investigator alive.

For mafia, such action will be watched by teammates.

It is hard to read, but if a person intended to do so, we should put this attitude in consideration.

The point is, If a SK attacked investigative role, the SK is definitely not game throwing. Thus the condition will work.
    Last edited by louiswill; February 16th, 2014 at 06:45 PM.